Why do my emotions run deep if I have an Aries Moon?

dude123

Banned
Especially when I'm angry? It's the only emotion that I feel very deeply and intensely. So intense that my body physically reacts to it.

For example, when I get really mad: My heart would start racing, my eyes would start dilating, my face turns red, and I'll start to punch, kick, and throw things around my room. Obviously there's a bunch of adrenaline surging through my body!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!

One time my brother kept on teasing me, so I got soooooo angry that I took out a knife from the kitchen and started chasing him around the house. Everyone got scared of me so they all ran to their rooms and lock the door. I was literally going to kill him and I wanted to stab him to death, but someone stopped me before I could do it.

How bout let's just say I'm not one to mess with. So WATCH OUT!!!!!

My chart:

astro_2gw_02_danny.3410.60319.jpg

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Aries Moon, dude

Dude,

You asked:
Why do my emotions run deep if I have an Aries Moon? Especially when I'm angry? It's the only emotion that I feel very deeply and intensely. So intense that my body physically reacts to it.

You kind of answered your own question. Aries Moon people are generally known for being "hot tempered" and to quickly over-react. In your case there is a reception between Mars (anger) on Ascendant (self), Mercury (analysis), and Moon (emotions)...so the more you analyze (i.e., brood) on something, the more emotionally angry you get. This not about "deep emotions" but instead over-reacting to your thoughts. The challenge is to STOP before you react. Stop, breathe deeply, focus on your breath, in...out, in...out...until you don't want to KILL anyone any more.

Calmly,

Tim

kimbermoon

With this person's cardinal cross and Pluto in Scorpio [deeply felt emotions] it would be especially hard to control the emotions with simple breathing techniques...as we can see his Aries Moon is severely modified by the indications of Venus, Moon and Jupiter...first he must cognitively understand the reasons why he harbors such feelings within [note the Yod configuration of Mercury, Mars and Saturn]; and then work to reconcile the past experiences that contribute to his internalized emotions...the opposition between Mercury and his Uranus/Neptune conjunct might indicate genetic tendencies to mood disorders or chemical imbalances in the brain [Saturn in the 6th], which could well require appropriate treatment...we might also remind him that anger is typically an expression of repressed frustration or fears...his past would shine a light on where the anger is coming from. With Pluto and the Sun the hint is past wounding he experienced from his father....:sleeping:

busker

Aries moon is a factor in anger, but it's like a lighter. You have scorpio in pluto squared sun and your moon squares venus, uranus, neptune.
When you feel conflicted, do you run with your feelings? With moon squares it's imperative to detach from the situation and see yourself from another angle -- or lose yourself.

Violence creates more problems. Since you couldn't handle the original problem in any way than through physical violence, you can't handle the consequences of possibly more confrontations. "Handle" as in diffuse, because Aries moon are also pleasure seekers who wants a break from incessant battles -- Because you know that winning in one argument only fertilizes the relationship for more battles, with neither forgiving the other. And as soon as you start the trend, you must get ready to take total rejection because that's what a hot temper will get you.

Battling without end is not desirable; WINNING is fun. You can win in other ways. For example, if you never get riled up as much as they try to annoy you -- you are victorious. Of course, the energy has to go somewhere -- probably for the gym. With that adrenaline rush you don't feel pain... Perfect for sculpting the body.

JUPITERASC

Aries moon is a factor in anger, but it's like a lighter. You have scorpio in pluto squared sun and your moon squares venus, uranus, neptune.
When you feel conflicted, do you run with your feelings? With moon squares it's imperative to detach from the situation and see yourself from another angle -- or lose yourself.
That's a key factor busker has highlighted :smile:

- it IS imperative to detach from the situation - some guidance on this from Ajahn Brahm
's talk "DEALING WITH EMOTION"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_TtOysQOA
Violence creates more problems. Since you couldn't handle the original problem in any way than through physical violence, you can't handle the consequences of possibly more confrontations. "Handle" as in diffuse, because Aries moon are also pleasure seekers who wants a break from incessant battles -- Because you know that winning in one argument only fertilizes the relationship for more battles, with neither forgiving the other. And as soon as you start the trend, you must get ready to take total rejection because that's what a hot temper will get you.

Battling without end is not desirable; WINNING is fun. You can win in other ways. For example, if you never get riled up as much as they try to annoy you -- you are victorious. Of course, the energy has to go somewhere -- probably for the gym. With that adrenaline rush you don't feel pain... Perfect for sculpting the body.
As busker says, the energy has to 'go somewhere'...

- certainly exercise is a harmless way to channel potentially destructive energy to useful purpose