Synastry help

Cleopatra

I'd like to ask you what do you think about that synastry chart bellow. In the inner circle is my natal chart and the other is of a guy that I know for one month.
First as everybody can see that I have a lot of Scorpio energy and I was attracted to his Scorpio energy too - Sun, Mars and Venus in that sign. My Moon is in Scorpio and his Moon is in Cancer, also water!!! The conjucnt between his Scorpio Stellium and my Moon/Venus means big sexual energy but Uranus on my AC can mean unstability.
At the same time I'm scared and attracted :)

Attachments

• rsz_synastrySandro1.jpg
    rsz_synastrySandro1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46

Sanem

Uranus on Ascendant does tend to make things more exciting, electrified.

Your Moon/Venus conjunct his Mars/Venus/Sun is very nice. Moreso because they're also into his pretty exact Mars/Moon/Jupiter grand trine, extremely good for romantic relationships.

His DC/Saturn also goes nicely with your Asc/Venus/Moon, again great for a relationship, because your outward behavior goes very nicely with the stability he seeks in a partner.

Your Mars and Mercury are pretty much unaspected, but in his 11H of friendship they're not in a bad spot, again good for relationships.

Some red flags: your Jupiter squares his Mars/Sun/Venus. He might feel overwhelmed by you at times, your public identity as his partner could conflict with his beliefs, higher education or voyages.

Also the square between his Jupiter and your Sun in the 2Hes might indicate a conflict in matters of personal possessions. Jupiter in Pisces in 2H seems like a special aspect, it suggest a lack of limits when it comes to money, while you might want to identify yourself with that money.

Not that you're after him for his money or anything, lol, I'm justing trying to interpret it, could mean anything :D.

Cleopatra

Sanem, thank you for your post

What you said about the money it's not true for now :)
Anyway, maybe Jupiter's squares may also indicate that we come from different religions?

Sanem

lol :)

well, his Jupiter squares your 11H, and your Jupiter squares his 9H, so yes, that does indicate a difference in ideas and groups. do you come from very different backgrounds?