The Aftermath of Uranus Conjunct Venus Pisces

MaeMae

Banned
Now that Uranus has zapped every Venus in Pisces, I'm interested in knowing how other VIP's experienced this once in 84 year transit.

I have my stories, but I hope to hear others, too.

God help all us Venus in Pisces, now and forever...

Caro

Hi MM

there had been too much going on before this transit and just after so Im not sure this had any impact for me apart from I did update my wardrobe and bought some (wacky clothes very bright colours). I have got rid of those now!:pinched:

Venus in pisces is about 14 degrees. but I have moon and merc at 9 and 8 degree pisces. uranus is natally conj pluto opp saturn conj chiron in pisces at 27 degrees,

there was some romantic development but nothing came to fruition.

I was doing a lot of self healing at this time and took time out to recover from a serious illness - very nice foods and taking it easy. so I guess that is venus ie looking after myself. I also joined a group that visited the theatre and I always wanted to go to more alternative venues which the rest of the group did not!(uranus unconvential and new) Venus is in my 4/5th house depending on chart used.

would be interested in others experiences.

Im also an aqua sun.

tootsie

Hey, some people do not even feel the affects it all depends on your progressed planets in your chart and how they trigger your transits and natal chart. Then, there is the eclipes to take into account as well as the solar return and lunar return also. It all works in combo.
Hope this helps a bit.
tootsie

MaeMae

Banned
Thanks Tootsie and Caro-

Caro - sounds like you had a lot of pisces planets being activated during the past 7 years. Were there significant changes to your values about your relationships?

Tootsie - Of course all the other factors will color events going on in chart. But specifically Venus, our planet of how we get love, what things/people we desire and value, and as Caro mentioned, our artistic needs, seem pretty specific.

As for me, while also having Prog Sun & Moon in Pisces, and their new moon conjunction, less than 3 degrees away from my Venus, had some bearing on Uranus conj. occurring concurrently to my venus last year. However, Uranus is a planet affecting change through unexpected or surprising events, and it seems to me that what we desired, how we loved and what we valued would see something fairly obvious changing in our lives. I see the PNM influence as one of how I integrated the changes, but I certainly hold Uranus accountable for the disruption that caused the changes.

I went through many false start relationships. I lost valuable belongings to a burglary, valued materials on a flash drive that was lost and which had stored several years of important documents, photos, memorabilia. An ex boyfriend lost a treasured leather coat of mine, and as well, I had to let my precious cat of 7 years (my most significant male relationship) take to a new home because I was not able to keep him. Many of my "possessions" had been removed from my life, and it seems to me know, though I still grieve them, that I learned that I can still live without them.

The constant influx of men in my life during that time, and the subsequent dissolution and disillusion I experienced with them was very Uranian - "How the heck did this happen!?" Agreeably, with it's Neptunian Pisces tinge of "huh?" , it was a very unsettling experience for me. But it became clear to me, long before the transits of retro and direct were complete, that the way I formed relationships with men had forever changed, and as well, that the old ways had been rendered obsolete.

Last edited:

Vista

Thanks Tootsie and Caro-

Caro - sounds like you had a lot of pisces planets being activated during the past 7 years. Were there significant changes to your values about your relationships?

Tootsie - Of course all the other factors will color events going on in chart. But specifically Venus, our planet of how we get love, what things/people we desire and value, and as Caro mentioned, our artistic needs, seem pretty specific.

As for me, while also having Prog Sun & Moon in Pisces, and their new moon conjunction, less than 3 degrees away from my Venus, had some bearing on Uranus conj. occurring concurrently to my venus last year. However, Uranus is a planet affecting change through unexpected or surprising events, and it seems to me that what we desired, how we loved and what we valued would see something fairly obvious changing in our lives. I see the PNM influence as one of how I integrated the changes, but I certainly hold Uranus accountable for the disruption that caused the changes.

I went through many false start relationships. I lost valuable belongings to a burglary, valued materials on a flash drive that was lost and which had stored several years of important documents, photos, memorabilia. An ex boyfriend lost a treasured leather coat of mine, and as well, I had to let my precious cat of 7 years (my most significant male relationship) take to a new home because I was not able to keep him. Many of my "possessions" had been removed from my life, and it seems to me know, though I still grieve them, that I learned that I can still live without them.

The constant influx of men in my life during that time, and the subsequent dissolution and disillusion I experienced with them was very Uranian - "How the heck did this happen!?" Agreeably, with it's Neptunian Pisces tinge of "huh?" , it was a very unsettling experience for me. But it became clear to me, long before the transits of retro and direct were complete, that the way I formed relationships with men had forever changed, and as well, that the old ways had been rendered obsolete.

It probably would make sense for you to post your chart. I know Uranus is strong by itself, but usually there are other supporting transits whether that is challenging or beneficial going on at the same time to cause an event. Progressions just add to the theme, but aren't that noticeable because they are slow moving. Also, you want to take into consideration if Venus is aspected by Uranus natally especially if it's challenged. I had T Uranus conjunct my natal Venus in the 8th house. Venus rules my 7th house and square Uranus and I did break up with my boyfriend to date someone else, broke up with him on the Rx, and then got back together with my old boyfriend. Venus also rules my 2nd house so I believe money issues were prevalent too. Right now I have T Uranus trining my Venus. I assume when it Rx and hits Venus again something will happen, although there aren't any other supporting aspects going on so we will see.

Caro

MM

that is interesting as a result of this transit I value myself more. I do contract work where previous to 2004, I took low paid roles to fit in with studies, this changed. I took better paid roles and was more choosy even turning down some low paid roles. So I have a better standard of income now and a nice place to live.(4th and 5th house) (but it was a bit hit and miss at times and more than a little stressful) the contracts would come in one day and I would be in the job the next!! equally some of the contracts I could be told one day it was extended then the next I was finishing that day only to have it extended by a month all in a day and then i got moved to another dept and it was extended again. Uranus!!!

what houses does this affect for you? as the others have said maybe post your chart. do you have any 12th house planets? or 8th I wondering about the loss of possessions.

I do have lots going on in 4/5th and 10th natally. when saturn went into virgo it was like all my buttons in my natal cahart were being pressed.

interesting too about relationship I did let one relationship go, he is still a great dear friend but he wasnt Mr right for me.(vice versa for him) and I am definitely looking for something different to previous.my north node is in taurus and I have to say Im really aware of that now and I would be looking for a taurean type guy(itsin 7th house).

I had neptune heading to my sun at 21 degrees aqua and chiron. I did actually meet someone during all the chaos but never met him in the right setting.(in fact there was often confusion and unexpected events around that) but not sure cos of neptune whether it was all imaginary anyway.

He has got married.

MaeMae

Banned
Sure, I'll post my chart. You'll see in this also that the Uranus conjunction to my 22' Pisces Venus, activated the Natal YOD with Sat/Venus/Uranus apex. I should also mention, during this transit, I also moved 3 times in 2 years, Job situation changed drastically when new owners took over a year ago, I recently left that job, but I attribute that more to the early degree Aries planets squaring my natal mars, ruler of 10th.

the Uranus to Venus transits began around '08 and just finished in Dec '10.

had a boyfriend for 4 months who had a drug addled "ex" (ha ha) whom I had to get a restraining order against, as well. But he was just one stop along the love highway during that time. I made several during the course of that transit. Uggh. Just finished up the last one (the heartbreaking doozy of them all) which started just at Uranus' last gasp attack to venus in Dec. 08.

Too much to mention in one sitting, but the truth of Uranus conj. Venus, for me at least, was unmistakable. Also, uranus is my ruling planet.

Still hope to hear additional perspectives from others who experienced this transit.

Last edited:

Caro

MM thanks for posting your chart.
another aqua sun!!

your venus has favourable aspects to jupiter and saturn in 6th have you have thought of working abroad/setting up a business abroad?

I find uranus always gives me a kick! but usually it is beneficial. Although often a little stressful too!:lol:
what happened when it was conjunct your sun? I left my job and went travelling - great move! I have jupiter in 9th and venus is in4/5th depending on chart used.

MaeMae

Banned
MM thanks for posting your chart.
another aqua sun!!

your venus has favourable aspects to jupiter and saturn in 6th have you have thought of working abroad/setting up a business abroad?

I find uranus always gives me a kick! but usually it is beneficial. Although often a little stressful too!:lol:
what happened when it was conjunct your sun? I left my job and went travelling - great move! I have jupiter in 9th and venus is in4/5th depending on chart used.

:surprised: Caro - you are honestly the first astrologer who has ever suggested this!!! It makes sense, but no, it's not something I ever considered. I can say, right now with Jup transiting my 9th, I have been thinking fondly about traveling again. When I was younger, before my son was born, I traveled abroad every year for 5 years after college. Single and a good income during that time, which afforded me the experience. As I've aged though, I shudder at the concept of "travel" (hate planes/being away from home) but I love the notion of "being" in another country. I've often desired to live in another country.

I think the sextile of venus to jup/saturn in my life has played out in relationships with foreign-born men, more than a few in my lifetime, all of whom are business owners (saturnian types all around). Likely I project that desire onto the relationships I encounter. Thank you for pointing that out.

When Uranus conjuncted my Sun in 7th, about 15 years ago, I got involved in cable television production, working on exciting t.v. shows and as well, began writing for a music magazine. It was definitely a "different" experience, which, now that I look back on, was the real "ending" to my career in social work. I left one career for a new one during that time, which was very freeing and open-ended.

I have sun-uranus in MR, and uranus is my ruling planet, so certainly I am more tuned in to the pulse of uranian energy.

But not to detract too much from the intent of this thread, I just can't imagine that such a poop disturber like uranus conj. venus would be moderate for anybody, but as well, the neptunian influence of it being in pisces might cloud one's reaction or understanding to it, i suppose.

Nonetheless, it moved on (thank gawd) and now it's in square to my natal mars.

It's always something....

Caro

maybe because uranus in pisces is not well placed. all that electromagnetic energy getting lost in the water.... think of the end of the Jaws film the first one and how they killed the shark! the aim had to be accurate.

so your venus is well placed in 9th and has some supporting aspects as you point out. So you can cleary feel this happening.

my venus is buried in a steillium and overshadowed by a pluto opposition. (virgo 20 and uranus at virgo 23)

however I wonder if you felt the recent transit of venus in pisces and that is why posted.

uranus is now conj venus in aries - now that is a different type of energy!! so that is near your midheaven.

I have aries in 6th house - so more fun and games at work.

MaeMae

Banned
Yes, it's all fun and games with Uranus-Venus....

Until somebody loses an eye. Keep me apprised of your 6th house travails. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I have Jup-Venus conj in Cap in 6th, and while Uranus was funning around in Pisces, conj. with my Venus, it was also in good spirits with my Jup-Saturn Cap by sextile.

Until the boom fell.

I had a job for almost 3 years that I loved and offered me autonomy, independence and the opportunity to meet a variety of people from a variety of backgrounds. It was delightful, heavenly, even.

Moved into Aries, squaring my 0' Mars Cancer, and the whip came down...

Ruled by Uranus and often falling on it. Not a big Uranus fan, despite all my Uranus/Aquarius influence.

Aries takes no prisoners, whereas the Uranus conj. Venus in Pisces was all about making the best of prison.

Indeed, it was freeing, though, as turned out, following, was an economically disasterous situation for me when the new "ownership" of my place of work was all about the Benjamin's, blaming us for loss in business, when in reality, customers began tightening their financial belts, and our luxury service was on their chopping board.

He misread the faulty economy as trouble with his employees.

Uranus in 6th, in my past, was a lot of great period of upstart opportunities that didn't pan out.

Strange similarities between my love life and work as I see Uranus' influence now...

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
My sister with Venus in Pisces is now getting divorced.

My Venus is 1 degree away from her's but at the Uranus transit I just tried new things and people.

byjove

Account Closed
She was married for 4 years, they were together for about 10/11 years and had by far the most stable relationship any of us have know for miles...

I also note his Venus is in early Aries and Uranus from the end of this year will cross his too... thank ANYONE that Uranus crossed my Pisces Venus and had great results on my love life. Really opened me up.

MaeMae

Banned
Jove - In what way did you feel it "opened you up?" Did you feel that at the time or in years' retrospect of the Uranus Venus transit?

byjove

Account Closed
Well...I was 19 when it happened, and I was by no means too shy or 'frigid' but I could have done with a push to just get stuck into dating and see what happens. I dated many people of all walks of life during that transit (and still like that) and they taught me many things. I was an extremely idealistic, young, inexperienced person at that time, so when the change came coming, it was very exciting and I enjoyed the variety. However, my soft, idealistic tendencies took a bashing - it's not that I lost faith or anything, but my ideas about how relationships work changed drastically. So at times, during, it was a little difficult. But I look back and see that that was an adjustment process. I didn't always attract the best people for me, but I had growing up to do too.

After, looking back, I see it as a wonderful liberating experiences. I say this, and I'm a Sun-trine-Saturn native (exact) :w00t:

MaeMae

Banned
Jove - your statement "but my ideas about how relationships work changed drastically. So at times, during, it was a little difficult," is an accurate description of my experiences as well. However, I am not far enough away from the transit's end to fully comprehend the meaning or the outcome, though I see it in bits and pieces.

In my instance, past experiences in relationships were always filled with an unrealistic sense of trust for the partners I was involved with. I have always been way too trusting in relationships (lots of Pisces/Neptune interchanges in my chart): they formed quickly and had lasting power, though there were always issues of trust that affected my need for personal freedom that went unheeded (Uranus is my Aqu Sun ruler, and both Sun & Uranus are in MR). However after this transit, I have found myself holding back on trust and questioning the effects of my need for such freedoms. That is the most significant change I recognize now. In this case, it's not for the worse, it's for the better, and in that way, Uranus "un-stuck" me from a pattern of beliefs and values about relationships that didn't serve me well. I see this as a positive, though the learning curve was indeed painful and the full verdict is not yet in, but I do know, as you stated, things now work differently.

byjove

Account Closed
We have a few similarities in our charts. Your ASC is only a few degrees ahead of mine, so we both have Venus in the 9th of Pisces, and Mars in the 11th.

Venus in the 9th of Pisces, have you lived abroad much? Dated many foreigners?

And considering your transits, (I see your natal Venus at 22 degrees of Pisces, so Uranus is well shot of it now), may I ask, are you married? If so, I'm very curious how it's been fairing for you. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe this transit, for those who can experience it, can be one of the toughest experiences during a marriage.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
We have a few similarities in our charts. Your ASC is only a few degrees ahead of mine, so we both have Venus in the 9th of Pisces, and Mars in the 11th.

Venus in the 9th of Pisces, have you lived abroad much? Dated many foreigners?

And considering your transits, (I see your natal Venus at 22 degrees of Pisces, so Uranus is well shot of it now), may I ask, are you married? If so, I'm very curious how it's been fairing for you. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe this transit, for those who can experience it, can be one of the toughest experiences during a marriage.

Jove -

No, I have never lived abroad, but have always fantasized about it. Had a sailor boyfriend wanted me to sail to S.America with him and help him set up a resort, but as I think I mentioned earlier, it turned out badly (during the Uranus Venus) and we parted ways. As for dating foreigners - yes, I have had Guatemalan, Mexican, Argentinian, Israeli and African boyfriends - and as well - Armenian and Native American (those two were not foreign-born but definitely distinctive cultural differences) That is one of the distinctions I see about my Venus on 9th cusp. The American men I've dated have been Italian American, Mexican American, Cuban American and Jewish. I've only had a few "white" (i.e. European) boyfriends/mates in my life.

I have never married, though I had semi-long term live-in relationships with 3 men over the course of 25 years or so, each ranging from 6 to 10 years. Engaged twice, I backed out on one and one back out on me. Again, the personal freedom issues got in the way.

I guess you could say I prefer the unconventional arrangements (with Uranus ruler of my 7th).

Another thing I failed to mention earlier on was that up until the Uranus Venus transit, I colored my hair with henna maybe once or twice in my life, but during the transit period, I became adventurous with dramatic hair color changes (dramatic for a Venus-Saturn), but it was practical, because in my late 40's I began to show some grey.

I've always been attracted to the musician/artists/intellectuals. Never really had much luck with the "blue collar" or "white collar" type mate, despite that Venus-Saturn aspect. But Saturn is involved in my Yod of Venus & Uranus at apex, so that doesn't surprise me. Those types don't typically like to live outside the box as I do, however I find they are attracted to me.

Right now, I'm single by choice. I prefer it, as I piece things back together. Perhaps I'm gun-shy because I'm not overstating the disruption of that transit! (it really toyed with my Yod - whose planets rule my 4th, 6th, 7th & 11th.) Experienced a lot of "loss" and was forced to "let go" of a lot of things, homes and people in those areas of my life.

As you might guess, I'm still trying to make sense of it all.

Last edited: