Pick the odd one out!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Okay. New Vocational exercise.
Here are 3 charts. Two of them belong to people successful in the media. One belongs to a Chef who excels in foreign cuisine.
None of these charts are on the Net. Birth times are exact. In all 3 cases confirmed.
So: Who is the chef?

Chart 1:

<A href="http://i44.tinypic.com/2yzhcub.gif" target=_blank>
a>

Chart 2.

Chart 3

Last edited:

vanila

Hey, you have to wait! :tongue:

:biggrin:

:lol:...I know....:lol:..it is like that ..when I first see the charts and make my assumptions....I'm really excited...but than when I understand that I'm wrong....I get down...and even feel ashamed.....I'm almost 100% sure that this time will happen the same....:pinched:

What is your guess Haizea?...

Vista

I think chart 1 is the Chef.

Edit, on second thought, Chart 3 seems more likely to me.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Vista,
Hi -thanks for joining in. Just thinking it would be really helpful to share with us your reasons for making that choice.Then we can also have a discussion, while we're working on them.
Cheers
Lilly

Vista

Vista,
Hi -thanks for joining in. Just thinking it would be really helpful to share with us your reasons for making that choice.Then we can also have a discussion, while we're working on them.
Cheers
Lilly
Oh sure!! Sorry!

My first thought with Chart 1 is the chef because the Venus/Mars conjuntion in the 8th house of other peoples money at the apex of a Sextile to Saturn in the 10th house of career and to Jupiter in the 6th house of work. Sun in Libra in the 6th also shows some creativity and it is opposed Uranus in the 12th confirming the creative abilities behind the scenes.

I like chart 3 three because of the Cancer rising with Moon in the 6th house. To me this shows someone who likes to nuture in their work enviornment, which seems appropriate for a chef.

I have to say this is a difficult one for me. I am kind of going back to my original thought that it is chart 1...

BOOGY99

I guess the Chef is chart 2 ...
6th house with Jupiter, Uranus and Mercury in...
9th house with Mars in...

:confused::)

I go with chart 2

i normally use my gut feeling, but along with the above, its the moon in the 4th and saturn in taurus which rules MC, this is swaying me to the chart of a chef ???

Last edited:

Claire19

I think chart 1 is the Chef.

Edit, on second thought, Chart 3 seems more likely to me.
I tend to agree and let us hope the chef does not also have media exposure. That would make it difficult.:smile:

I tend to go for Chart 3 because the Moon rules the chart in the 6th Sagittarius. Foreign cuisine. It is also sextile Jupiter again supporting the foreign, ethnic influences and in the 4th of nurturance, food etc....The north node is in the 9th suggestive of exposure and travel to foreign parts perhaps for inspiration. The innovative planet Uranus is also in the 4th again suggestive of family matters, food etc and experimentation. However not knowing the exact professions of the media persons, such as journalist, presenter or whatever. It makes it difficult. Especially as Jupiter and Sagittarius also deal with foreign correspondents for instance... a bit confused..........

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Chart one and two seem likely to me.

Chart one because of that libran sun, ruler venus (focus on beauty, food, luxury) in the 8th house.
Ruler of the 10th is aqua, which is know for uniqueness in jobs and the ruling planet Uranus is in the 12th, hidden, behind the scenes.
Then you have the 6th house ruler is also venus, and again the 8th house.
Sun and Jupiter in the 6th house would make for a love of food. Jupiter in the 6th can lend itself to weight gain, love of food (I have this placement!)

Second chart:
Would make sense too because of the sun in virgo and the moon in leo. For some reasons leo moons love to cook and care for others in entertaining. 4th house ruler is cancer, moon in the 4th of home so cooking and feeding caring for others would be enjoyed.

I vote for the first chart. It grabbed my attention.

freedomlover

I'm trying to decide between Chart 2 and Chart 3.....

Chart 2 has the ruler of the 10th - Saturn in Taurus in the 1st. It also has the ruler of the 5th - the Sun in Virgo IN the 5th - showing someone comfortable being on stage doing Virgo things.

Mars, ruler of the Asc, in the 9th in Sagittarius - and t-squaring the Nodes. NN is in Pisces in the 11th ( broadcast television - technology - also the audience) and South Node conjunct Pluto in Virgo on the cusp of the 6th.

In addition... ruler of the 4th ( home, mother, food, patterns of conditioned behavior) is IN the 4th - in Leo - conjunct Venus, which can show someone who received much attention and encouragement for their talent.

THEN we have Chart 3......Ruler of Asc, the Moon is in Cancer, in the 6th house - in Sagittarius. That right there sounds like someone whose daily work involves preparation of foreign food.

Saturn in Taurus in the 10th ( recognition). POF in Taurus in the 11th ( again audience - technology/broadcast TV) Venus rules 4th, in the 4th, again. Sun in the 5th - comfortable being on stage. Sun rules 2nd house, and trines the North Node in Pisces in the 9th, and sextiles SN in Virgoo in the 3rd. Also, Lilith in Cancer in the 1st.

I really can't decide between the two.

I would be totally stunned if the chef is Chart 1. But then again, I have been totally stunned before - hehe.

ALSO, Lillyjgc, could you post the position of Ceres in each chart? Ceres has such a strong connection with food, that I would think it would be prominent in the chart of a chef.

Last edited:

freedomlover

Apparently several of us were posting about the same time. I went back, and there were a few other posts on this thread. Steph, you make a good case for Chart 1 - I hadn't connected Libra placements with food - but it does connect in with overindulgence and refinery ( Libra ) - as well as all being ruled by Venus. Now I'm really confused. :andy: I'll stick with a tie between Chart 2 and Chart 3 though. :sideways:

Chart one and two seem likely to me.

Chart one because of that libran sun, ruler venus (focus on beauty, food, luxury) in the 8th house.
Ruler of the 10th is aqua, which is know for uniqueness in jobs and the ruling planet Uranus is in the 12th, hidden, behind the scenes.
Then you have the 6th house ruler is also venus, and again the 8th house.
Sun and Jupiter in the 6th house would make for a love of food. Jupiter in the 6th can lend itself to weight gain, love of food (I have this placement!)

StarReader

I think chart 2 belongs to a media person:

Ie. Planet of communication Mercury forms a stellium with expansive Jupiter (heightening forms of communication and the mind) and revolutionary Uranus in Libra on the 6th house of work and service. Plus, Mars is in Sag. on the 9th house of truth and ethics. And also, the Sun is in hard working Virgo on the 5th house of creativity.

Not sure about chart 1 and 3.Need to have a closer look

StarReader

chart 1 and 3 were hard i couldn't really decided but in the end i am going to go with chart 1 for the chef and chart 3 for the other media person.

Why? because of the mercury placements and sun placements.:andy:

Neptune Rising

Lol, bet I'm wrong again :tongue:!

Interesting all of their Ascendant rulers are in Sagitarius...

Chart 2 the chef.. :andy: Mars in Sag in the 9th house, so the life destiny is to do with something abroad, or teaching. Plus their drive, passion is motivated by the same things. Alot of drive, square Pluto in the 5th. Creativity will transform this person, linked in with their life path/foreign places.

Saturn in Taurus in the 1st house, work and public acclaim as well as life lessons, duty, work and responsibility is tied in with... food, luxuries?

Moon/Venus, loves of the good things in life, inside the home, the private life, the 4th house. Love of luxuries. Square to Saturn in the 1st, may work hard to get these things.

Sun in the 5th, a creative person by nature, also analytical and methodical with their creativity. Very loose trine with the Saturn, so their creativity is tied up with their work, public acclaim and life lessons.

After all that I've probably just convinced myself...:andy:

Chart 1 however also seems likely to be the chef...

Mars in Sag, motivation with things foreign, travel, in the 8th, transformative life path very motivated. Closely linked with Venus, which can be linked with food, love of foreign luxuries. Also conjunct the vertex, this is an important aspect of this person's life.

Pluto in Cancer, nurturing and food transform this person. Its on the Nadir cusp which is also loosly opposite the MC. So the transformative effect of food/nurturing comes out and linked with the person's career and public acclaim.

---------------

Oooo tricky!!

Last edited:

Claire19

Oh sure!! Sorry!

My first thought with Chart 1 is the chef because the Venus/Mars conjuntion in the 8th house of other peoples money at the apex of a Sextile to Saturn in the 10th house of career and to Jupiter in the 6th house of work. Sun in Libra in the 6th also shows some creativity and it is opposed Uranus in the 12th confirming the creative abilities behind the scenes.

I like chart 3 three because of the Cancer rising with Moon in the 6th house. To me this shows someone who likes to nuture in their work enviornment, which seems appropriate for a chef.

I have to say this is a difficult one for me. I am kind of going back to my original thought that it is chart 1...
I am finding it a bit difficult as we dont have the other two specific vocations, just media. I agree with you about CHart 3. I lean to that but am not very sure of it.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Claire_To give you more info about the media charts: one is a TV show producer and One is an animator for film.

lilly

vanila

chart 3: Cancer ASC and Moon in 6th house Sagittarius, MC in Aries and Mars in Aquarius 7th house, Neptune and Sun in 5th house....the chef....I think watery people are suitable for vocations that helps and nurture others in some way...
also the Cancers as the "mother" and caring sign....loving food too...are happy to please people and make them feel good by feeding them... giving them a good dish.....in which they put their nurturing energy...this sound little funny...:lol:

chart 1: Venus and mars in 8th house the house of other peoples money, and Aquarius MC work with new technologies, Uranus on ASC.....Moon and Neptune in 5th house...may be this is the animator...

chart 2: Cap MC, Venus and Moon in Leo, ruler of 5th house Sun in its own house,..if this is the producer ...the productions are directed in or for foreign ....or is known for his/her work in foreign countries....North Node in 11th house Pisces.....may be big groups of people will be deeply touched by his work and purpose in life....or he will have to show to the people some really penetrating things ....

my explanations sound little naive, uncouth and may be funny.....:eek::eek::eek:
that makes me feel uncomfortable...because everyone here are so gooood....:)

Neptune Rising

Revising my choices now, woman's perogative..

Interesting Chart 2 and 3 have their Suns in the 5th house, so their essence is creative.

Chart 2 Sun in Virgo in 5th
Chart 2, animator for film, I have no idea what that involved but sounds kind of Virgoean in a need for precision, and creative with the Sun in the 5th. Pluto also in the 5th, this creativity will transform in some way like an animator maybe does..:unsure:

Chart 3 Sun in Scorpio in 5th conjunct Mercury
Chart 3 is the film producer. Intense creative Sun in Scorpio with Mercury and Neptune there in the 5th of creativity.

That leaves chart 1 to be the chef.

Chart 1
Mars in Sag, motivation with things foreign, travel, in the 8th, transformative life path very motivated. Closely linked with Venus, which can be linked with food, love of foreign luxuries. Also conjunct the vertex, this is an important aspect of this person's life.

Pluto in Cancer, nurturing and food transform this person. Its on the Nadir cusp which is also loosly opposite the MC. So the transformative effect of food/nurturing comes out and linked with the person's career and public acclaim.

My final answer, before I start confusing myself!