Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-11-2007, 11:53 AM

Exclamation Will I lose my job?

My career saga continues.

Just when I thought I was settled, something has come along and ruffled my feathers.

I had a really tricky client, who have threatened to withdraw their business from the company I work for, because of a combination of things - miscommunication mainly

Basically, I was missing a vital part of information because the client failed to provide it, it meant that I couldn't carry out a task, and had I have had it before, the task would have been carried out as normal. But because they're stamping their feet, it makes it look as if it's my fault, because clearly they are a client who are worth a lot of money.

I can't really go into it, confidentiality etc. I have explained as best as possible to my superiors what happened.

But because the customer is always, right, I am bearing the brunt of it all. I am still in my probation period (this period will end at the end of August), and unfortunately, I sense that this is going to be my undoing.

So here is my horary.

Will I lose my job?

I know the moon is late, but I am 28 years old, so this is OK, right? I just love the way it is just moving out of the MC house, Cancer, lol - does that mean I'm on my way out?

hehe, I've gotta laugh...

I actually like this job but if it doesn't like me back, then well... back to the drawing board. Or more to the point, the jobcentre board, lol

Unread 08-11-2007, 02:55 PM

Re: Will I lose my job?

hey ind,
I am sorry about the misunderstanding..
I am going through my share of career woes, so i can empathize with you.
like i ask always ...can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and lemme have a look...

thanks,
sandeep
(Under construction..But if you want it up, motivate/provoke me )
Unread 08-11-2007, 07:30 PM

Just a quick look.

Things are probably coming to an end.

As you observed, the Moon, significator of the job, is in it's domicile, but is right upon the last degree of it's sign, suggesting things coming to an end, as well as a significant drop in dignity.

You are Venus, which is also right at the end of its sign, but is fixed and retrograde, showing that you are seeking to hold onto the job at all costs, but that your major concern is your pay, as Venus is disposited by the Sun, ruler of the eleventh, and the pay is very good too, as the Sun is in domicile.

I would say then that you are striving to maintain the job so as not to lose out on the good pay, the job itself, it would seem, you are rather indifferent to, on account of Venus' lack of interest in the Moon.

Venus, unfortunately, comes to meet it's conjunction with Saturn, which is the ruler of the fourth house of endings, as well as being the natural significator of death. This, as well as the Moon being upon the last degree of it's sign, would seem to support testimony of losing the job.

Venus ultimately conjoins the Sun, and this signifies the ultimate ending of matters, as a planet can never survive cazimi, and this tells of the end of the situation all together.

I would say then, that after loss of the job, on account of the Sun's eventual conjunction to the Sun, representing your wages, that you will obtain a final pay-packet, and that this will be quite satisfactory, after which the matter will be settled.
Unread 08-11-2007, 10:50 PM

I thought so. Oh well. Not the end of the world I suppose...

Roll on Saturn Return...it's on its way...

SSkohli - random number: 32

I would say then that you are striving to maintain the job so as not to lose out on the good pay, the job itself, it would seem, you are rather indifferent to, on account of Venus' lack of interest in the Moon.

Very astute observation. To be honest, I like the location of the job, the pay is alright...but - this is a very good observation...
Unread 08-25-2007, 09:40 AM

WELL! Update....the client came back...that's good..but...

Even before my probation period is due to end, they called me in and said they are extending my probation period for the next 2 months, which means a week notice either side if things go wrong still...

Incidentally: I have to leave for a month, because my son has broken his leg and thus causing problems with childcare.

:-|

Hey, just a thought: the little man who broke his leg is a Pisces: and good ole shocker Uranus in the 5th house (Pisces) of that horary chart lol
Unread 08-25-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigojenardu
WELL! Update....the client came back...that's good..but...

Even before my probation period is due to end, they called me in and said they are extending my probation period for the next 2 months, which means a week notice either side if things go wrong still...

Incidentally: I have to leave for a month, because my son has broken his leg and thus causing problems with childcare.

:-|

Hey, just a thought: the little man who broke his leg is a Pisces: and good ole shocker Uranus in the 5th house (Pisces) of that horary chart lol
funny enough the fifth house does represent your children.

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.
Unread 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
would say then, that after loss of the job, on account of the Sun's eventual conjunction to the Sun, representing your wages, that you will obtain a final pay-packet
Draco, I think you made a small typing or whatever mistake here: Sun eventually conjunct the Sun? The wages you see as represented by Venus?
I thought that the companies money would be ruled by the 2nd of the 10th. So that would be Mercury right? And they pay her salary from that money so are her wages then not ruled by Mercury? Sun is then not going to conjunct Mercury. I dont really see them paying her a handsome amount.(I do see that the salary she gets now could indeed be good) Am I wrong?
Also, I thought that a planet being Cazimi with the Sun would gain in strength, except the Moon. But maybe this only applies when that conjunction is right there in the chart, not being made at a later stage. Could you please explain that "a planet never survives Cazimi".?
Apart from my questions, I looked at this chart from the point of view of a question waiting for a YES or NO answer. (I am studying this right now, so I am intrigued). The question is about a job. That is the 10, ruler Moon. Opposite house is Capricorn, the querent. Moon and Saturn do not make an aspect with each other, so the answer is not a Yes, nor a No (Conjunction, sextiles and trines mean yes, squares and oppositions a no)and that means that the problem is shown to be too involved for a direct "yes" or "no" answer to be given. So coming back to the chart and looking at it the way we always do, the VOC Moon could be telling us that "nothing will come of the matter", which means, no, she will not be sacked. The Moon cannot act at the moment (I think) so also will not take any initiative to sack Indigo.
On the other hand I do like Draco's view of the Moon, being that things are coming to an end. Nevertheless, I also see that Mercury, as co-significator of the 10th (like Sun, Saturn and Venus) will transfer the light from Mars (the Client, to Jupiter, ruler of the 3rd house of contracts, so maybe someone in the company will direct the client to sign a contract.
So even though it all looks a bit gloomy I do feel that there is a possibility that Indigo might not loose her job.
Unread 09-30-2007, 09:27 AM

i do not where to post this. since it relates to job i posting it here.
a person who is student was confirmed to have got a job at a company as intern. however the co. has not yet confirmed the day on which he can join the job
quary was made on sept 30,2007 at 12.28 pm IST at Bombay india. i am new to western horary so tried to interpret the chart.
jup as the lord of the asc is in same sign sag but 12th house. pluto is just on the cusp of asc at 27sag43. moon has just become void of course if we ignore its inconjuct aspect to pluto. moon has just made the square aspect with venus. venus is lord of 10th in 8th house. jup is about tomake a square with uranus at 15pis55. moon is in taurus and in digninty. should voc point be dropped.sun is on the cusp of the 10th and exchanging house lordship with venus who is lord of 10.
my hunch is that he will allowed to join the job when moon will make a exact aspect with pluto which could be one after now.
i will welcome comments from horary experts
ramchandani
Unread 09-30-2007, 01:42 PM

ramchandani20002 hello,

if you click on the link below, then you will see a box in the middle left hand side of the screen, it says "NEW THREAD". Click on that box and post your question there, that way you may get more replies.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=44

Good luck,
NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 09-30-2007, 04:43 PM

Hi Indigo! How is the situation at the moment? Are you still in the job or have you lost it? Please give us an update if you can. I am curious, as always.....
STar-

Tags
lose