"I'm THAT child!"

la dona

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/deztini81/NATAL_opt.gif

Just been have a rough go of things for the past couple years now. It seems like there has been crisis after crisis. I need a break to be honest. I overheard my parent's saying I'm the one they worry about. I guess, I am & I don't want to be, lol.

Going through Saturn return and I know my Pluto is about to hit my moon so that does promise transformation, I hope. Venus rules my relationships and I've made some terrible judgment calls in the past, so hoping for a better future in that department as well but I think my Venus square Pluto has something to do with it. My Venus is heavily aspected. Square Pluto, Square Saturn, Square Jupiter, only trine is with Mars. I'm hoping marriage with someone who doesn't cheat on me exists. Maybe there's a life partner for me. I do have hope that with NN in the 8th I will find someone who will share my joys but any other insight is appreciated.

I've got 2 stelliums in my first & pretty much at the degrees in Sag/Gemini *24 degrees it's smack dab in the middle. Saturn is in my 11th which is hope & dreams right? Hope my limits are expanded with better career opps as well. I feel stagnant. I need oppurtunity to grow.

My 2nd & 8th houses are due to change signs in 2014 but it's square natal Jupiter, which is placed at 0.29* which maybe shows change in how I spend money (suggesting overindulgence) & Jupiter @ that time will be transiting 8th but my 8th isn't strong. T Saturn will conjunct my Natal Mercury which rules the 8th soon after & denies promise of Jupiter's transit (just my luck, lol)

My progressed relationship axis around that time will also form a conjunction (meaning deception-AGAIN!) Someone suggested that this may also involve business affairs, but I'm not sef-employed even though I was considering it. So basically Neptune as well as the sextile from Saturn to my natal Venus which rules my 7th represents trust, and money issues.

Anything else I'm missing? I'm trying to be aware because lately I feel blind.

Attachments

• NATAL.jpg
    NATAL.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

la dona

Sorry, here's the chart with transits & progressions. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• Natalwtransits.jpg
    Natalwtransits.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 27

Venus in Scorpio

I'm not good at natal charts but I've heard something which I checked in several charts and seems to be true: In a woman's natal chart the amount of aspects the Sun makes before changing its sign shows the amount of relationships (very serious relationships, ie. husbands or longterm live-in boyfriends) the woman will have. (In a man's chart is shown by the aspects of Moon). This shows not only relationships but their potentials too, after all it's up to you whether you want to enter into a relationship with someone.

You have 4 of these: a sextile with Saturn, a square with Mars, a conjunction with Neptune and a sextile with Pluto. Your past troubled relationship must have been the square with Mars as this is a negative aspect with a planet full of male energy. Before this there was probably either a relationship or a possibility for a relationship with another man (possibly older than you), or at least the chart shows this. Two more possibilities are shown in your future, and both seem to be more harmonious than the Mars one.

Both your Venus and your Moon are in Capricorn. You don't seem to be the type who expresses her feelings easily. You seem to be attracted to both guys who are somewhat reserved (Mars in Virgo) and to guys who are adventurous free-spirits (Sun in Sagittarius).

I'm not an expert, if anyone sees it differently please correct me.

la dona

@Venus in Scorpio

Your pretty much right on the money. I had a high school sweetheart who was pretty athletic, I always thought he was my Mars sign, but I only know his Sun sign and that was Leo. No clue on the rising. However, I don't know if he should recieve an aspect because I'm unsure if the timing is off in applying the aspects. My next was an Aquarius rising, Taurus sun sign who had two grand trines and a cradle. Very earthy they say, & he was 9 years older than me at the time we dated. Our relationship lasted for 3 years, while I was in college. He was very artistic and philosophical. My most recent ex,-same age, but he's two months older- is a Virgo/Libra cusp. Virgo Sun sign/Scorpio rising but is honestly a little bit of it all. We dated for 8 years. He also has Venus in Scorpio in the 12th-falling, I believe as they identify it, Saturn in the tenth, and has a Venus square Mars aspect, which I just realized.

Someone once said, that I would date a Mars man, a Saturn guy and marry a man with Pluto aspects. I didn't realize I had Neptune thrown in there too. How do you deduce the timing of each relationship?

Your moon and saturn are in square aspect, suggesting your mother endured financial hardships in childhood and you therefore have become emotionally reserverd and cautious. Saturn also has a square to venus and this again shows not feeled loved or cherished from childhood. You may always feel that you have to 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back.

When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong
Sun conj uranus shows a strong rebellius streak

T Pluto will not make it's first contact with moon til Jan/feb 2012

These transits bring intensity and passion to the feelings, a tendency to act on impulse, some irrational or compulsive behavior, and likely a stronger awareness of your deeper emotional needs.
Habits that spring from deeply ingrained fears are brought to the fore, and Pluto challenges you to face them, as well as to examine your deepest attachments--to people, things, conditions, and attitudes. It's very hard to listen to reason during this period of your life--even your own!
http://cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html

Last edited:

la dona

Your moon and saturn are in square aspect, suggesting your mother endured financial hardships in childhood and you therefore have become emotionally reserverd and cautious. Saturn also has a square to venus and this again shows not feeled loved or cherished from childhood. You may always feel that you have to 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back.

When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong
Sun conj uranus shows a strong rebellius streak

T Pluto will not make it's first contact with moon til Jan/feb 2012

These transits bring intensity and passion to the feelings, a tendency to act on impulse, some irrational or compulsive behavior, and likely a stronger awareness of your deeper emotional needs.
Habits that spring from deeply ingrained fears are brought to the fore, and Pluto challenges you to face them, as well as to examine your deepest attachments--to people, things, conditions, and attitudes. It's very hard to listen to reason during this period of your life--even your own!
http://cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html

My mom and I have somewhat of a stressed relationship in comparison to my little sister who is the apple of her eye. Being born in a country foreign to them, I've always had to be the trailblazer, and my younger sister seems to reap the benefit of my parent's attained knowledge, and reap the rewards of any mistakes I've made, which I tend to resent sometimes. She tends to be more successful in all her endeavors and usually always follows my path, whether it's being in the same profession, or participating in the same sports, as was the case when we were younger, regardless of how unusual my interests were.

My father as of late is more concerned with me because I'm not married and am having some difficulty attaining the position in my career after licensing. Regardless, both my parents are loving of me in the ways they know how but I'm sure they wish I dated more acceptable men, was married by now, or pursued a more traditional and stable career such as medicine or engineering. I'm a rebel in the sense that I don't neccessarily follow culture and do things on my own terms (dating, profession, sabatacle year, friends, hobbies). However, lately I don't know if my current situation of unstable career in the law, not being married, tensions in family (Mom, dad, and sister) are a product of bad decisions.

My mother comes from a rural village and even though they were poor, she was nurtured-large family, etc. My father had a rough go of it, though. No stable father in home, grandpa was a gambler, traveler, and man of many myths and no foundation. Dad always tried to be loving towards me, but he was always working and a man of very few words. Even now when I call home, he says hello, how are you, and proceeds to give the phone to my mother. My friends have been my outlet. I have very few friends and that's the way I like it. Many aquaintances but several friends from youth still are in my life. They are all 1-3 years older than me. Friends of my exact age have always caused me grief (jealousy, envy, betrayals).

If the P-transits don't hit till 1/2012 what the heck am I going through now?! More tears! I don't think I can handle anymore. I'm already crying everyday, which is very unlike me. Sort of depressing really. I just got out of an 8 year relationship with a guy I thought I would marry. He was having an affair with a girl who he met when I left for law school. It was a long distance thing for a bit there. I found out about her when I came back, and he swore up and done and around and to everybody that he wouldn't be seeing her anymore. Pity the fool I was. He surprised me with our own place last year, and I thought his actions were speaking loudly, but then in January of this year, he told me she was pregnant and all he could do was say sorry. I guess the girl intentionally chose to get pregnant when she realized he was chosing me over her- who really knows. All I know is that they moved in together and are planning to rear a family together. I'm so glad he didn't miss a step (sarcasm). I'm on the other hand shell-shocked, hurt, angry, disillusioned and bitter.

I'm 29 and starting from scratch.I've so much pressure to be married and sometimes I wish I had a partner and children already. I see nobody on the horizon,which is so unlike the old me. I always used to date, but this relationship has taken a toll on me. It doesn't help that I'm no longer in school or university where it's easier to meet people. Most of my friends are in serious relationships, or married. I just feel so lonely.

I know my Saturn return is occuring and everyone says it's a great taskmaster etc but I can't emotionally handle anymore bumps. I'm already at the end of my wits. I truly think I'm depressed in some ways. My relationship went down the drain, my family is annoying me (with their "concern" regarding my career and being an old maid (marriage is really important in our culture-which is a great thing, except when they place time constraints about it).

Last edited:
I'm not surprised you are traumatised if a relationship has broken down after 8 years!! Be kind to yourself. What I may have overlooked is T Pluto conj progressed sun. This is an internatl 'transformation and rebirth'

progressed planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=266189&postcount=8

progressed planets/charts are more 'internal' changes, evolvements rather than 'events or external' matters. I don't read prog charts as stand alones it's more important to see where these planets are moving in the natal chart

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars especially are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

What's the difference between Transits and Progressions?
“Transits are the planets currently orbiting in the sky and the relationships they form to each other and additionally, to your chart. Transits happen for everyone. They're important and effect you personally when they contact a planet or point in your chart. Transits represent outside energy, things happening outside yourself. They describe external events and your responses to them. Progressions, however, move very slowly and are a natural progression of your original birth chart. The events and emotions they describe are part of you, deeply ingrained in your psyche, internal, and psychological. And as they form aspects, these inner feelings start to become more important and central to your life”
http://www.artcharts.com/learn_astrology/progressed.html

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/progressionsinastrology.php
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://astrolmass.com/progressions.htm

The most important of progressed planets is of course, sun & moon and then upto mars, as the outer planets hardly move by progression. Now like with transits, solar arcs --- it's what these progressed planets are doing NOW by mathematical aspect to your natal planets and Angles that is ultimately important.

Also I would take this opportunity to mention there is a ‘plethora’ of information in every forum top, called 'stickys' which cover, explain in great depth what each forum is all about, plus we have an Education forum for further research..