Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 03-19-2011, 03:44 AM

I am trying to purchase a book overseas. Will the book arrive to my destination?

I am researching now about purchasing a book from an author overseas. It's an expensive book. I have been googling and researching and want to know how safe this transaction will be? I will be using Western Union.

So my horary question is "Will the intended book arrive to my chosen destination"

Here is the chart for the moment I thought of choosing horary as a research method into this fella's honor with regard to getting the book as described to my chosen destination.

If you can tell how it will be received that would be great too. lol. But I'm thinking that's likely a 2nd horary chart.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astrology horary Amy safe to purchase book.gif (49.2 KB, 6 views)

My placidius chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...natalchart.gif

My Vedic chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...10withdasa.jpg

Sun conjunct Jupiter: I am almost always in a good mood.

Here to learn astrology.
Unread 03-19-2011, 04:16 AM

Re: I am trying to purchase a book overseas. Will the book arrive to my destination?

Chart is not promising.

I have been purchasing things from almost every corner of World. India, Russia, China, England, Germany, Canada, South Africa, etc. Never had problems with those transactions.

But I have problems from New York, LA, etc. But these problems are 3-4 in 10 years.

Te transactions have been up to $1000.

As far as books are concerned, I have been cheated many times on Amazon.com, instead of American or Japanese print, they send cheaper Asian prints.

I feel, the question of foreign should not be there; there are more problems with domestic suppliers.
Unread 03-19-2011, 04:29 AM

Re: I am trying to purchase a book overseas. Will the book arrive to my destination?

Thank you for your imput. I have also purchased items worldwide many times but usually thru amazon.com or ebay. This would be my first western union transaction. - the book will originate from Australia.

I have many emails out to verify this person's address etc before I send money.
Unread 03-19-2011, 05:16 AM

I won't advise Western Union transaction.

Tags
arrive, book, destination, overseas, purchase