Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:58 PM

Is this synastry dangerous??

I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus in March. We had never seen each other before and I thought he was so beautiful! and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this. He is 19 and im 22.

His Virgo moon in my 8th house
His Leo Sun, Venus and Mars in my 7th house

His Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house.

His Venus conjunct my Vertex,Juno and apollo 0

HIS NESSUS CONJUNCT MY ASCENDANT 0
His Casanova conjunct my asc 4

His Pluto conjunct my moon 1
His chiron conjunct my moon 0

His mars square my Venus 3
His mars trine my Pluto 2
His mars opposite my Neptune 4

My Lilith conjunct his moon 2

Unread 11-04-2018, 08:41 AM

Should I be afraid of him?

I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus for the first time in March and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this.

His Capricorn Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house but not conjunct my asc.

His Nessus conjunct my asc 0 (!!!)

Unread 11-04-2018, 02:27 PM

Re: Should I be afraid of him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite1sthouse View Post
I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus for the first time in March and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this.

His Capricorn Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house but not conjunct my asc.

His Nessus conjunct my asc 0 (!!!)

You're more likely to get a response if you post a synastry chart. I can't really make anything of just these aspects, personally.

It could be complete coincidence that he started working at the same place after you saw him on the bus. It's really weird that he followed you, though. Do you know for sure that he followed you to see where you live? That piece of information alone would worry me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
craft94 (11-24-2018), Palmtree (11-04-2018)
Unread 11-09-2018, 12:45 AM

Does our synastry scream abuse?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_661gw_mel_f.3748.4530 5.png&res=100

Last edited by Aphrodite1sthouse; 11-09-2018 at 01:03 AM.
Unread 11-09-2018, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
You're more likely to get a response if you post a synastry chart. I can't really make anything of just these aspects, personally.

It could be complete coincidence that he started working at the same place after you saw him on the bus. It's really weird that he followed you, though. Do you know for sure that he followed you to see where you live? That piece of information alone would worry me.
Okey I Will post the Chart, thank you
Unread 11-09-2018, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_661gw_mel_f.3748.4530 5.png&res=100
Unread 11-09-2018, 01:10 AM

Please tell me if our synastry is abusive?

The aspect that makes me afraid is his Nessus conjunct my asc 0.
Unread 11-09-2018, 01:18 AM

his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0, should I stay away?

Im having a crush on a Guy and his Nessus is Exactly on my ascendant 0. Ive heard so many people warn about this synastry aspect.
His moon is also in my 8th house and his Pluto and chiron conjunct my moon 0.
Unread 11-09-2018, 03:31 AM

Re: Should I be afraid of him?

Hello Aphrodite1sthouse,
It would really help if you add you natal chart and synastry chart.
For now..
If you have negative aspects in your natal chart between 1 and 7 houses or theirs rulers or/and negative aspects between 5/8 houses or its rulers THEN stay away from him!
Unread 11-09-2018, 10:19 AM

Re: his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0, should I stay away?

Nessus is a tricky one indeed. I have Nessus natally conj. my Venus, but I can't say I've been abused. I definitely don't have a good taste in men, but that's not Nessus' fault, there are other indicators in the chart.

However, I've had also someone's Nessus on my NN and Venus and it hasn't worked out. I'm not sure this asteroid is enough to judge so I'd like to see the synastry. I saw your other post, however the chart doesn't open. You have to save it on your computer from astro.com and upload it mannualy thru the forum options.

Forgot to say I also had my Nessus on that guy's Moon... it's.. true I've been mean to him at times, but it was all because I was hurt.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-09-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Nessus is a tricky one indeed. I have Nessus natally conj. my Venus, but I can't say I've been abused. I definitely don't have a good taste in men, but that's not Nessus' fault, there are other indicators in the chart.

However, I've had also someone's Nessus on my NN and Venus and it hasn't worked out. I'm not sure this asteroid is enough to judge so I'd like to see the synastry. I saw your other post, however the chart doesn't open. You have to save it on your computer from astro.com and upload it mannualy thru the forum options.

Forgot to say I also had my Nessus on that guy's Moon... it's.. true I've been mean to him at times, but it was all because I was hurt.
How do I upload the pcture from my Phone?
Unread 11-09-2018, 04:53 PM

Re: his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0, should I stay away?

You can't from the phone. Your best shot is to download the image and upload it on imgur and leave a link.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 11-10-2018, 07:45 PM

Is our synastry dangerous in any way?

Im on the inside and he is on the outside.
The aspect that stands out is his Nessus on my asc 0
http://imgur.com/Dfj1BzH
Unread 11-10-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
You can't from the phone. Your best shot is to download the image and upload it on imgur and leave a link.
Thank you!
Unread 11-10-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianSapphire View Post
Hello Aphrodite1sthouse,
It would really help if you add you natal chart and synastry chart.
For now..
If you have negative aspects in your natal chart between 1 and 7 houses or theirs rulers or/and negative aspects between 5/8 houses or its rulers THEN stay away from him!
Unread 11-12-2018, 02:18 PM

Is there potential for him to hurt me?

Im very interested in this Guy but we have his Nessus on my asc and it makes me a little scared. Do you see anymore warning signs?0
Its my Natal Chart with him on the outside

Last edited by Aphrodite1sthouse; 11-12-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Unread 11-12-2018, 07:47 PM

Please tell me the bad and good in our synastry Chart?

I really reallly want someone to answer at least something short about our synastry. Its my Natal with him on the outside.
Unread 11-17-2018, 10:57 PM

Re: Is this synastry dangerous??

It's a good synastry but it won't matter unless there is some sort of relationship. Even friendship
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
It's a good synastry but it won't matter unless there is some sort of relationship. Even friendship
Thank you for your answer. So you dont think the Nessus conjunct asc is a problem?
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:52 AM

I don't really. It's all about free will. Nessus is like a baby Pluto, lower vibrational Pluto. If the people involved don't have enough awareness, they might act on the Nessus. If they do, that Nessus won't operate.

Basically it can go either way, but I'm generally not a fan of asteroids becausw I don't think we understand them yet.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite1sthouse View Post
HIS NESSUS CONJUNCT MY ASCENDANT 0
Your concern is correct. In pretty much all instances where I've had a prominent Nessus with another (their Nessus on a personal point, Sun/Moon/ASC) has proved to be extremely dangerous for me. I am not familiar with Mercury / Venus / Mars though.

Let this acquaintance (not sure what you guys are) go. Don't let anything -- surface charm, other's opinion of him, someone looking good on paper, his compliments -- sway you from this decision.

If someone would have told me that piece of advice when I saw that, yet choose to see what happens "to keep an open mind", it would have saved me a couple month of pain, thousands of dollars in expense and unnecessary legal issues.

Some connections or mystique are best avoided.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 11-20-2018 at 10:38 PM.
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:58 PM

Took a look at the synastry chart. This may not be what you originally wanted but I think it may be helpful.

-- You have Venus square Neptune. You are prone to fantasy and seeing / imagining the good in others where it may not be reality. I am glad you are getting a second opinion. I advise you to be aware of your own tendency to daydream and idealizing people, and always get a trusted friend to give you grounded evaluations about potential love interets.

-- I can see why you think he's beautiful. Your Venus trines his ASC almost exact. Plus your Venus is in Libra so you are drawn to beauty.

-- Your Mars also square Jupiter, which is prone to energies of gambling that is also uncontrolled. You have a devil-may-care-lets-see-what happens-adventurous attitude that can be problematic. Hence you are asking all those questions about a guy you don't really know. Being in Scorpio I can see how the "mystery" here also appeals to you.

-- The guy here have some issues himself, none of that by itself seem to be that big of a deal though. He has a tendency to use women because he needs worship and attention, and he does it by providing material comforts, such as money and gifts. He also have some deep rooted possession control issues, which won't be observable until at least a year of knowing him, if not two. Lastly, it's also possible he could be deceitful, but I say this last as its not 100% proven here, just a conjecture.

Overall though, I think its not really the "relationship" per se that is the root issue. But your propensity to daydream, idealize and gamble in terms of love interests, that you need to be aware of. You have some lessons to learn here.

I don't know how old you are, but I am confident eventually you will master those energies in yourself.

EDIT: Ok I saw that you are 22. That kind of changes things a bit, as I am undecided now if I should be warning you to stay away at all cost, or let you have your own freedom and necessary learning lessons. Sometimes, dramatic life experience are necessary and propel growth. At the end of the day, the two challenges I point outed out above (venus-neptune, mars-jupiter square) will be very prominent and visible in your life. And its best to be aware of those tendencies within yourself.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 11-20-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Unread 11-21-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post

EDIT: Ok I saw that you are 22. That kind of changes things a bit, as I am undecided now if I should be warning you to stay away at all cost, or let you have your own freedom and necessary learning lessons. Sometimes, dramatic life experience are necessary and propel growth. At the end of the day, the two challenges I point outed out above (venus-neptune, mars-jupiter square) will be very prominent and visible in your life. And its best to be aware of those tendencies within yourself.
Shouldn't you be doing this in general? Regardless of your warnings people have their own lives, destinies, lessons to learn and so on. I don't think you should ever try to manipulate someone into thinking you are right.

As I said, I'm sorry about your story but I have exact conjunction with mt Nessus to my friends Moon, and.. I've never abused him. Just in the beggining we fought a lot more but we also have moon square moon.

Nessus acts on awareness. I dare you to check your synastry with people you love anď close ones to see how many times Nessus comes up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
ynnest (11-21-2018)
Unread 11-21-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Shouldn't you be doing this in general? Regardless of your warnings people have their own lives, destinies, lessons to learn and so on. I don't think you should ever try to manipulate someone into thinking you are right.

As I said, I'm sorry about your story but I have exact conjunction with mt Nessus to my friends Moon, and.. I've never abused him. Just in the beggining we fought a lot more but we also have moon square moon.

Nessus acts on awareness. I dare you to check your synastry with people you love anď close ones to see how many times Nessus comes up.
LOL. I had wrote that last section and thought, I used the wrong word. I meant to use the word "advise" not "tell you what to do", which sounded rather strong in retrospect. At the end of the day, the OP is a free thinking person who is going to do what she is going to do anyways.

I did write everything with her best interest in mind though. And with full responsibility, taking in a couple of facts:

- The non-astrological fact this guy is already doing something shady, in stalking her, without even having spoken to her. That by itself tells you a lot about his modus operandi.

- I also considered the fact that I once had Nessus on an ex-friend's Ascendant. I am by no means an abusive person, yet even I felt an urge to abuse her.

Its not necessarily about being right, but about avoiding situations with a high percentage of danger. Honestly as advisors using astrology as the medium, I really don't think we can ever say we will be 100% right. Especially online forums with an incomplete picture and short time, there will always be some detail that's missing. We can only advise using our experience, and calculate percentages in our head of what the danger is.

If one already knows there is a high percentage of danger, what are the reasons to get into it?

I can't think of any at this point. Save for the one...if one is just starting out in life, you may as well make mistakes for growth lessons. The person has plenty of time to recover, and the overall growth benefit may overweigh the cost.

But later on in life, some situations can be life ruining with much worse consequences. I am serious. One injury can domino and affect myriad avenue of one's life. And not everyone is resilient.

That's what I was trying to prevent for the OP.

In all fairness though, the last Nessus person I was talking about also had other negative asteroids on my Sun. Along with major Pluto issues. So it wasn't just one thing.

If I were to tell you what happened, you would be shocked. And it didn't start out that way, initially it is usually beautiful and you feel like you met something good.
Unread 11-22-2018, 01:08 AM

Okay, sorry, it just sounded this way!

And you said you WANTED to abuse her, but didn't do it. Which proves my theory that Nessus acts on awareness. Anyways, I know you do it out of good intentions and protection, maybe I react this way because certain figures in my life have been overly protective of me.

Also how does Nessus really work? Only with conjunction? What orb even is the maximum allowed? Does it ALWAYS have to end up badly. I have my Nessus same sign as Venus, does that mean I'm bound to be abused in personal relationships my whole life? This is why I don't trust asteroids because they are so vague and play out so differently with people that I can't deem them right. Because maybe if I take a look at the synastry with that person you are talking about I will find at least 3 reasons as to why something bad happened. As a matter of fact I'd love to look at the synastry for my own study, if you are okay with that. You can PM it to me.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐

Tags
abuse, abusive, afraid, chart, conjunct, dangerous, good, hurt, nessus, potential, scream, stay, synastry