Dream into Reality ?

Somna7H

Banned
Transiting Neptune will Trine natal Mercury soon.
Currently depressed due failed career life. 😥
Is it possible to convert dreams into reality ? 🤔
How can I use imagination power for positive things in life ?
My Char: http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI

Somna7H

Banned
Saw a bad dream today.
Saw two big white snake(male and female I guess) in my lawn.
Both snakes were standing tall on the ground and they very close two each other.
The dream end I woke up in the morning. 😧

Somna7H

Banned
Yea,confused cos everybody says that Jupiter is beneficial planet. :innocent:
So Uranus aspect Jupiter will be good that's what I thought.
Uranus so unpredictable.

Whoam1

Saw a bad dream today.
Saw two big white snake(male and female I guess) in my lawn.
Both snakes were standing tall on the ground and they very close two each other.
The dream end I woke up in the morning. 😧

No it probably won't. Your moons ruler is mercury and mercury is in the sign of your Sun as well as in the sign that traditionally rules the moon. That watery nature alone can invoke such dreams. Two white snakes is not a "bad dream" necessarily. If you are afraid of snakes then you fear something pure in this specfic dream. If you like snakes then it would seem something pure is coming your direction.

Whoam1

Alternate interpretation, i would say this connects directly to your Moon. It's color is white, your Asc ruler is Conj the Moon and I would suggest using the constellations (close to the sidereal/vedic dates) placing mercury in Gemini, it's ruler. The snakes may represent the two sides of Gemini, in your case these sides are knowledge and beauty, Mercury and Venus. Both equally as close to the Moon, as venus is directly connected and Mercury is connected by lineage.

Somna7H

Banned
Two white snakes is not a "bad dream" necessarily. If you are afraid of snakes then you fear something pure in this specfic dream. If you like snakes then it would seem something pure is coming your direction.

No I'm not afraid of Snake.
I seen them as natural beauty and I'm kinda like it.
Thanks for your help.
I guess that will be good indication.

Somna7H

Banned
Alternate interpretation, i would say this connects directly to your Moon. It's color is white, your Asc ruler is Conj the Moon and I would suggest using the constellations (close to the sidereal/vedic dates) placing mercury in Gemini, it's ruler. The snakes may represent the two sides of Gemini, in your case these sides are knowledge and beauty, Mercury and Venus. Both equally as close to the Moon, as venus is directly connected and Mercury is connected by lineage.

Yep, both Venus and Moon Star Mrigasira Naksatra. And it represents Female Serpent. 🐍

Whoam1

Yep, both Venus and Moon Star Mrigasira Naksatra. And it represents Female Serpent. 🐍

Definetly ruled by the Moon. Wish my chart was that less confusing in terms of planets, I can say for now I am a Pisces at least. Serpents are too ironcly ruled by Saturn the opposing planet of the Moon. Scorpio also rules serpents as well as Capricorn.

JUPITERASC

No I'm not afraid of Snake.
I seen them as natural beauty and I'm kinda like it.
Thanks for your help.
I guess that will be good indication.
Snake in a dream signifies hidden fears
and worries
that threaten you
dream may be alerting you
to something in your waking life
that you are not aware of
or that has not yet surfaced
snake may also refer to a person around you
who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted.
As a positive symbol
snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom.
indicative of self-renewal and positive change :smile:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

rahu

Banned
hi Somna7H
very interesting chart here, you have some very positive and expansive characteristic but you also have despondent feelings and there might be inner demons affecting you.
your axis symbols are all very strong with Lilith conjunct the south node and mercury conjunct the north ndoe ,you are extremely intuitive, your gut feelings are usually right unless your selfish desires lead you astray. mercury with the node gives intelligence and psychic abilities . this position shows that once you decide o a subject matter, that the relevant books and information just seem to come your way .these mental energies can be restricted as Saturn is square to Lilith and the node and mercury. this shows your need for instant satisfaction rarely occur. that is ,often you can see far ahead but many obstacles seem to come into your way so that it takes you much longer top achieve or get to the place you want to be.
these retardations can cause you to feel despondent but you must not take these obstacles as blocks, rather you should see each obstacle as a means to make yourself stronger and more complete as an individual.though you have vision of far goals you must take each little step to get to you goal.
your mars/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to pluto and the vertex. this is the source of your demons as this configuration an be a portal for otherworldly energies/entities to affect you. pluto shows that you receive past life knowledge and many things you do may be anchored in a past life. but the energy of the vertex brings you also visions and experiences that are not part of your karmic path also. so you are vulnerable to making great mistakes if you follow a hint of karma that is not really yours.
ypur sun is square to pluto and the vertex which physically gives you grea power. it shows vitality and a unbreakable spirit but it also makes you prey to your selfish desires. blind desire one might say.hence you can be your own worst enemy when you react from your lower/primitive levels of being.this is a great force but used unwisely your energies can bring your down fall. it seems the reason your have what might be called a afflicted Saturn is so that your soul takes time to develop completely and not leap for the first star you see. but you must learn to see that you are extremely selfish and realize you always are looking out for yourself first. this makes you a survivor who will never be broken down, but it also will make your life lonely if you do not see the need to sincerely help others for altruistic reasons and not for your personal gain.
you likely do not see yourself a selfish as you have a moon/ conjunct to venus and opposed to jun0 and Neptune. this configuration can give you the perspective of a spiritual seeker and shows that you have love in you heart. juno shows love and marriage are a goal, though with Neptune, as I said, this passion can be directed to higher planes. though with eris square the node and Lilith, you are extremely passionate and physical so spiritual aspirations will likely take you when you are older, as eris give a embrace and joy in life and its pleasures. these desire side of you is increased as eros is opposed to Eris and also square the node an lilth,as well as conjunct to Saturn. again Saturn will temper you physical relationships and you might have a history of problems with potential mates.

with nessus conjunct to orcus and conjunct your sun, you childhood seems to have been restricted .there may be issues, emotionally that affect your expression love in adulthood.

your eros/psyche midpoint is square to Venus and the moon . so you are extremely idealistic and romantic. but with your selfish darkness of pluto and the sun, you usually drive away those you want to love because the romantic and idealistic love that others feel from you, becomes lost when your unconscious selfishness shows you unable to appreciate others sensitivity and emotional needs.
though you are romantic your carnal desires overwhelm others who my be drawn to your spiritual body instead of your physical body.
rahu

Somna7H

Banned
@rahu

Thanks for your valuable time that you spend for me.
Most of things are very accurate for me.
I know myself better than before cos of Astrology.

One thing is confusing to me.
Am I really Selfish person ? 🤔
I mean everybody is selfish in some way.
But, I could not find any good reason to call myself a Selfish.
Though many ppl hate me very much.
Most people seen me as threat or their enemy.
But, I'm a Selfish Man.
Never thought of that. 🙄
Thanks, I will try to consider this from other/world's point of view instead my own perspective.

rahu

Banned
@rahu

Thanks for your valuable time that you spend for me.
Most of things are very accurate for me.
I know myself better than before cos of Astrology.

One thing is confusing to me.
Am I really Selfish person ? ��
I mean everybody is selfish in some way.
But, I could not find any good reason to call myself a Selfish.
Though many ppl hate me very much.
Most people seen me as threat or their enemy.
But, I'm a Selfish Man.
Never thought of that. ��
Thanks, I will try to consider this from other/world's point of view instead my own perspective.

as I mentioned, I did not think your would see yourself as selfish because your sun square to pluto shows these "selfish" dynamics to be based in your unconscious. and as I mentioned, your venus/moon conjunction opposed to Neptune and juno shows that consciously you are extremely compassionate and loving, so the thought that you are selfish does not ring true to you.

pluto does bring the potential for transformation of your personality. so if you beginning to try to understand other peoples viewpoint of you, you may be able to reach your goals in life, that I think elude you because you don't consciously understand your unconscious attitudes that alienate other people.
rahu

Somna7H

Banned
One thing is 💯% sure.
My personality has changed a lot.
And it's still changing.
I will Transform into a new person again.