Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:25 PM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

thoughts?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-17-2018, 09:37 PM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Re: what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

boost boost boost
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-18-2018, 01:39 AM
AsianSapphire AsianSapphire is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Asia
Posts: 53
Re: what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

could you please state the gender of involved people
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-19-2018, 05:44 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcookies View Post
thoughts?

Sun moon conj on the nodal axis, but it's opposite might be good if there is balance. Might be bad for one person.

Sun opposite moon could be good but can be a little hot and cold, yes and no, in and out, up and down, wrong and right, black and white, fight breakup, kiss makeup,
-katy Perry

I've seen a few relationships with AC conj
End in divorce. However opposite AC couples seem to last.

Genders would be helpful

Last edited by Timmytwothumbs; 05-19-2018 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-19-2018, 06:04 AM
Sagcap88 Sagcap88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 515
Re: what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

Sun moon conjunction on the Node. Venus and mercury conjunct vertex (destinyís gate). DC conj DC and Mars. Similar signs. Stellium falling in the otherís right. I think itís great synastry and a worthwhile relationship ó just glancing at it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-07-2018, 02:11 AM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Re: what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

Wow I never saw this but thanks! Would you care to elaborate on any of these, maybe the vertex one?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-15-2019, 05:47 AM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcookies View Post
Wow I never saw this but thanks! Would you care to elaborate on any of these, maybe the vertex one?
male - leo
Female- gemini
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-15-2019, 05:47 AM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
Sun moon conjunction on the Node. Venus and mercury conjunct vertex (destinyís gate). DC conj DC and Mars. Similar signs. Stellium falling in the otherís right. I think itís great synastry and a worthwhile relationship ó just glancing at it.
Would you care to expand on that? Also thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-15-2019, 05:48 AM
hcookies hcookies is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Sun moon conj on the nodal axis, but it's opposite might be good if there is balance. Might be bad for one person.

Sun opposite moon could be good but can be a little hot and cold, yes and no, in and out, up and down, wrong and right, black and white, fight breakup, kiss makeup,
-katy Perry

I've seen a few relationships with AC conj
End in divorce. However opposite AC couples seem to last.

Genders would be helpful
Leo- man
Gemini- woman

Also very interesting, thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, sticks, synastry

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.