Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-23-2017, 01:02 AM

Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

Hi,

He states he has never felt this "in love" with anyone except me. Never in his life he states he has felt this way. He says it over and over. I feel the same way, I think. He has been married twice long time ago and had a few girlfriends. When we see each other he gives me a short handwritten note of his undying love. I love the adoration. I have NEVER gotten that from the committed relationship I am in now. I am in a committeed relationship and he wants me to leave that relationship. He also seems alittle insecure to me as well as he sometimes he thinks I don't really love him and he is scared he is going to lose me. He says that he thinks he has found his soul mate and best friend in me. I don't want to waste my time and get emotionally attached just to get hurt if he is not being for real.

I don't know if it is my own insecurities within myself or or I am sensing something about him. I react by "pulling back" and detaching. He is noticing that and feels "I am shying away from him". He senses I seem fickle. If he is being sincere, I don't want to scare him away with my fickleness. Maybe I am scared he is lying to try to woo me so as to try and "have his way with me". He may not be though. I really want to let go and believe him, but I am scared. Just sounds to good to be true. I don't know what is wrong me sometimes. He does have a past and he has lied about things to make things seem better than what they are.

I included both natals/composite. Let me know the hard truth.

Thanks for any sights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg biggercompositechart.jpg (57.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: gif astrocomedward.gif (48.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: gif astrocommichelle.gif (52.4 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Joytotheworld; 10-23-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Unread 10-23-2017, 01:31 AM

Re: Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

He is a plutonic man! Such people are very intense and you can feel like a receptive agent for his charisma! Don't shy away from him, it is you who is confusing him omg. Don't be scared, be honest!

Please!

There are no adverse aspect to a relationship in that synastry.
Unread 10-23-2017, 01:43 AM

Look darling, let me tell you something.

Look here. Please be reasonable, he is telling you of his love for you. He is very plutonic, he is Deep. You are afraid of losing him, you are deadly scared. But look here darling:

His Jupiter is trine your Venus. This is excellent.
His Venus is trine your Sun. This is excellent.
His Venus is in opposition to your Uranus - you are the erratic and freedom loving person here, not the other way around, no no. He finds you incredibly exciting and interesting.
His Venus is conjunct your Saturn - you have the ability to actually make him feel unworthy, but this can also mean a steady, long-term love affair.
Venus square your Mars could indicate some anger between you, but also physical passion.

Your natal Saturn is in the 7th. This is a bad position in youth, but you are born 1964, and this is now when things have lighted up. Saturn in the 7th gives stable, long-lasting relationship built on responsibility in late adulthood.

Be honest and direct with him, you have to be, he is after all a Pisces. Even his strong plutonic aspects cannot totally erase that. Is he an attractive person? He should be. Pluto is conjunct his Ascendant, opposing his Sun and Venus. Quite frequently, so often seen, the Venus-Pluto person falls in love with a person with passion, and chases that person and yet it is the other person who is elusive and runs away.

Don't overanalyze this, but I tell you something - if you keep running away you can shatter this relationship. Don't engage in manipulative or defensive games, just try to be honest. Be courageous.

Go!
Unread 10-23-2017, 01:46 AM

He is so passionate and direct that you doubt his love? The thing is that Venus-Pluto people are so passionate that they cannot Control themselves, and you are defensive person in love so you cannot really relate to him.

If I am not wrong, then he actually is in love with you. Venus-Pluto people wont throw around love letters here and there, lol.

Keep me updated, send me a message.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Unread 10-23-2017, 01:51 AM

Don't ever forget that his Jupiter is actually trine to your natal Venus. It would be very weird if Jupiter could break your heart like that, I seriously doubt it to be honest.
Unread 10-23-2017, 05:32 AM

Personally, I would be very nervous about having a relationship with this man.

Neptune rules his 7th house of relations. Neptune has many stressful squares, the most intense perhaps could be the one to Mars in Aquarius. It is a very tight square and Mars rules the Neptune in Scorpio, thus can be debilitating and dominant.

Besieged Neptune in the 3rd---makes me think he is not always honest or consistent. Maybe downright deceitful if it serves him well.

Mars square Neptune from the 6th, indicates potential problems with alcohol/drugs and personal reliability.

This issue may have already done damage to his health ---physically, mentally and emotionally.

He may be telling the truth when he says he has intense emotional feelings for you. He is very attracted as seen by the nice trines and the Pluto contacts and the Grand Square between you 2.

But that does not mean that you should have a committed relationship or partnership with him. He is probably not in a solid or established situation that would make that totally possible.

Neptune, the ruler of his 7th squares Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in the 5th and 6th in Aquarius.

I am not sure that he always sees things in a rational, credible way. Perhaps, he is in his own world, his own bubble, much of the time. He may be living in a dream world and telling people stories that are not 100% accurate?

Last edited by katydid; 10-23-2017 at 05:39 AM.
Unread 10-23-2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Personally, I would be very nervous about having a relationship with this man.

Neptune rules his 7th house of relations. Neptune has many stressful squares, the most intense perhaps could be the one to Mars in Aquarius. It is a very tight square and Mars rules the Neptune in Scorpio, thus can be debilitating and dominant.

Besieged Neptune in the 3rd---makes me think he is not always honest or consistent. Maybe downright deceitful if it serves him well.

Mars square Neptune from the 6th, indicates potential problems with alcohol/drugs and personal reliability.

This issue may have already done damage to his health ---physically, mentally and emotionally.

He may be telling the truth when he says he has intense emotional feelings for you. He is very attracted as seen by the nice trines and the Pluto contacts and the Grand Square between you 2.

But that does not mean that you should have a committed relationship or partnership with him. He is probably not in a solid or established situation that would make that totally possible.

Neptune, the ruler of his 7th squares Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in the 5th and 6th in Aquarius.

I am not sure that he always sees things in a rational, credible way. Perhaps, he is in his own world, his own bubble, much of the time. He may be living in a dream world and telling people stories that are not 100% accurate?
He is a sensitive man, possibly with feminine traits.

But come on, Venus trine Jupiter and Venus trine Sun as well as many other positive aspects.

Remember that these are two persons well into middle age. Personal difficulties often becomes less prominent with time.

I Think he is scared also, because they are not single.

I Think you should remember that Neptune can also indicate spiritual, platonic and heavenly love as well. It is not only deceptions.
Unread 10-23-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytotheworld View Post
Hi,

He states he has never felt this "in love" with anyone except me. Never in his life he states he has felt this way. He says it over and over. I feel the same way, I think. He has been married twice long time ago and had a few girlfriends. When we see each other he gives me a short handwritten note of his undying love. I love the adoration. I have NEVER gotten that from the committed relationship I am in now. I am in a committeed relationship and he wants me to leave that relationship. He also seems alittle insecure to me as well as he sometimes he thinks I don't really love him and he is scared he is going to lose me. He says that he thinks he has found his soul mate and best friend in me. I don't want to waste my time and get emotionally attached just to get hurt if he is not being for real.

I don't know if it is my own insecurities within myself or or I am sensing something about him. I react by "pulling back" and detaching. He is noticing that and feels "I am shying away from him". He senses I seem fickle. If he is being sincere, I don't want to scare him away with my fickleness. Maybe I am scared he is lying to try to woo me so as to try and "have his way with me". He may not be though. I really want to let go and believe him, but I am scared. Just sounds to good to be true. I don't know what is wrong me sometimes. He does have a past and he has lied about things to make things seem better than what they are.

I included both natals/composite. Let me know the hard truth.

Thanks for any sights.
The composite chart shows this is a very karmic relationship, you two were together before in another life but for whatever reason that relationship ended prematurely. Because of that, it lends a sense of urgency and fear of repetition of the past-life loss in this life. However this relationship ends up in this life, it will be very transforming spiritually for both of you. However there is a danger of co-dependency in this go-round, both of you feeding each others fears, as well as strengths. If you go for this relationship, go into it 100%. Otherwise don't at all.

Most of the composite aspects are good otherwise, and there is real love there.
Unread 10-23-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
He is a sensitive man, possibly with feminine traits.

But come on, Venus trine Jupiter and Venus trine Sun as well as many other positive aspects.

Remember that these are two persons well into middle age. Personal difficulties often becomes less prominent with time.

I Think he is scared also, because they are not single.

I Think you should remember that Neptune can also indicate spiritual, platonic and heavenly love as well. It is not only deceptions.
Venus/Jupiter connections are very nice and can smooth out the rough edges. But they are no match for their Mars/Pluto/Chiron T-square and their Saturn/Sun/Pluto opposition.

These two middle aged persons are younger than me. And I can say that those kinds of multiple squares do not always become less prominent with time.

I do know that Neptune sometimes indicates spiritual, platonic, heavenly love. But I don't think that is what is playing out here. They have a Mars/Pluto tight square and I believe the sexual energy can be cut with a knife.

This man wants her to leave her home and her marriage of 18 years. And she is leaning in that direction.

She has her Moon/Saturn and Chiron in Pisces in the 7th of relationships. Neptune is transiting her 7th house right now. This man is that Neptune transit, most likely.

His Neptune is very poorly aspected. I see that as a huge red flag and a cause for concern.

He wants to lure her away from her home/marriage with promises of love and undying devotion. But can he really offer that? Does he have a place for her to land? Or will it be a hard landing into the void?
Unread 10-23-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Venus/Jupiter connections are very nice and can smooth out the rough edges. But they are no match for their Mars/Pluto/Chiron T-square and their Saturn/Sun/Pluto opposition.

These two middle aged persons are younger than me. And I can say that those kinds of multiple squares do not always become less prominent with time.

I do know that Neptune sometimes indicates spiritual, platonic, heavenly love. But I don't think that is what is playing out here. They have a Mars/Pluto tight square and I believe the sexual energy can be cut with a knife.

This man wants her to leave her home and her marriage of 18 years. And she is leaning in that direction.

She has her Moon/Saturn and Chiron in Pisces in the 7th of relationships. Neptune is transiting her 7th house right now. This man is that Neptune transit, most likely.

His Neptune is very poorly aspected. I see that as a huge red flag and a cause for concern.

He wants to lure her away from her home/marriage with promises of love and undying devotion. But can he really offer that? Does he have a place for her to land? Or will it be a hard landing into the void?
Hm, but she should be honest about her feelings anyhow. And not leave her husband Before being honest with the other man and talk things out. But running away is the not answer.

EDIT: I MEAN OF COURSE SHOULD BE HONEST!

Last edited by Animatrix; 10-23-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Unread 10-23-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Hm, but she should not be honest about her feelings anyhow. And not leave her husband Before being honest with the other man and talk things out. But running away is the not answer.
Maybe 'running away' is the best answer.

If the Neptune transit is about her learning what is real and what is imagined, and what is a positive relationship vs. what is a negative one, then she has to learn to make that decision.

And if the new person is actually NOT WHAT HE SAYS HE IS, but he is actually a very flawed person, who lies and drinks heavily and has nothing stable to offer her, then running away is the best option.

Of course she needs to reevaluate her marriage and look at her reasons for being so attracted to someone else.
Unread 10-23-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Maybe 'running away' is the best answer.

If the Neptune transit is about her learning what is real and what is imagined, and what is a positive relationship vs. what is a negative one, then she has to learn to make that decision.

And if the new person is actually NOT WHAT HE SAYS HE IS, but he is actually a very flawed person, who lies and drinks heavily and has nothing stable to offer her, then running away is the best option.

Of course she needs to reevaluate her marriage and look at her reasons for being so attracted to someone else.
Yes but don't forget that sometimes Neptune can indicate the start of a love affair that is incredibly romantic and happy. It does not Always have to end in sorrow and Disappointment, though some Disappointment is likely, but some persons can adapt to that. Neptune Always makes one idealize the lover.
Unread 10-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
He is so passionate and direct that you doubt his love? The thing is that Venus-Pluto people are so passionate that they cannot Control themselves, and you are defensive person in love so you cannot really relate to him.

If I am not wrong, then he actually is in love with you. Venus-Pluto people wont throw around love letters here and there, lol.

Keep me updated, send me a message.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Venus-Pluto person here, can confirm the intensity. I'd advise that the intensity can be a bit misleading. Yes, we're very intense, but have things roll out before jumping on the bumpy road. It's fun, exciting, intense, sure, but don't throw everything away for someone you just met. But, that doesn't mean his expressions are not genuine; his feelings are actually genuine.

This sort of love can be very problematic if you don't understand the person entirely. My ex would always complain she felt like she wasn't good enough, when in reality, I could have never been happier with her. She became so self-conscious that she gave into her irrational fears. For an example, we were both gamers. We were a pretty good team. But when things got intense, and she fell short (usually because of lag and frame rate issues), it was difficult to play some games with her. I found a new group of people and she took it very personally. She too adored my attention, and when she didn't get it, she sort of felt empty or something. She became obsessed. She had to see me every single day, have control over my e-mail and so forth. Jealously was huge if I gave someone else some attention. I had no space.

I'm actually quite brain dead right now for some reason. No idea why I'm sharing this, lol.

Gezz, this is dumb, I could talk about her all day. WHat a shame what happened between us. What a shame.

Last edited by ShadowStriker; 10-23-2017 at 08:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowStriker For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStriker View Post
Venus-Pluto person here, can confirm the intensity. I'd advise that the intensity can be a bit misleading. Yes, we're very intense, but have things roll out before jumping on the bumpy road. It's fun, exciting, intense, sure, but don't throw everything away for someone you just met. But, that doesn't mean his expressions are not genuine; his feelings are actually genuine.

This sort of love can be very problematic if you don't understand the person entirely. My ex would always complain she felt like she wasn't good enough, when in reality, I could have never been happier with her. She became so self-conscious that she gave into her irrational fears. For an example, we were both gamers. We were a pretty good team. But when things got intense, and she fell short (usually because of lag and frame rate issues), it was difficult to play some games with her. I found a new group of people and she took it very personally. She too adored my attention, and when she didn't get it, she sort of felt empty or something. She became obsessed. She had to see me every single day, have control over my e-mail and so forth. Jealously was huge if I gave someone else some attention. I had no space.

I'm actually quite brain dead right now for some reason. No idea why I'm sharing this, lol.

Gezz, this is dumb, I could talk about her all day. WHat a shame what happened between us. What a shame.
How sweet. But I guess it is difficult for you. Because no one can be intense 24/7 all day all night every day of the week. But she was dififcult, and that is the theme of Venus-Pluto persons, they are Always attracted to difficult people.
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
How sweet. But I guess it is difficult for you. Because no one can be intense 24/7 all day all night every day of the week. But she was dififcult, and that is the theme of Venus-Pluto persons, they are Always attracted to difficult people.
All I'm going to say now is that she is where she wants to be. She is where she wants to be...
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
If someone is experiencing difficult or intense jealousy and they have venus-pluto they need to own their own intense nature or it will be given back to them. It is energy.
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Another venus/pluto here, and i can vouch how hard it is..."attracted to difficult people", this is all i've ever done.

My last encounter was with a slightly older married man which ended in march this year, i was seeing him for a year, he was a Scorpio also so this added to the intenseness that i crave so much from someone, so it was very difficult to end things with him,....it was infact the previous venus rx that finally ended things for good.

But then with venus/pluto you also find it so hard to get over them, i think it took me like 2 months to get back to normal, we can fall so deeply so quick and find it so hard to let go afterwards.

With venus/pluto there really has to be that intensity there, well with me there does...we seem to give off a kind of love me or hate me vibe too i find.
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Another venus/pluto here, and i can vouch how hard it is..."attracted to difficult people", this is all i've ever done.

My last encounter was with a slightly older married man which ended in march this year, i was seeing him for a year, he was a Scorpio also so this added to the intenseness that i crave so much from someone, so it was very difficult to end things with him,....it was infact the previous venus rx that finally ended things for good.

But then with venus/pluto you also find it so hard to get over them, i think it took me like 2 months to get back to normal, we can fall so deeply so quick and find it so hard to let go afterwards.

With venus/pluto there really has to be that intensity there, well with me there does...we seem to give off a kind of love me or hate me vibe too i find.
Dude, I'm not even close to being "back to normal" since my ex. This was yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago too. Life would feel so whole again if I could hold her hand.

If I could turn back time.. do de do
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:

Hehe I feel sorry for you but you Venus-Pluto people are so incredibly intense and attractive. It is impossible to keep things light and happy with you.

Quote:
All I'm going to say now is that she is where she wants to be. She is where she wants to be...
But how do you feel about it? Do you feel happy for her or do you feel pain?
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Dude, I'm not even close to being "back to normal" since my ex. This was yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago too. Life would feel so whole again if I could hold her hand.

If I could turn back time.. do de do
Yes i understand what you mean, my proper ex i was with for 4 years, the break up really messed my head up for a long time..it was the break up that got me down the Astrology route.

I tried to take my own life one day because of him, this was even whilst we was still together, i ended up telling him sometime after and him being his gemini self just didn't even take me seriously...i didn't tell him for sympathy i just needed him to realize how he'd made me feel, in the period of not responding to my calls/txts for about a week....this is after us being in contact all day everyday, he even used to call me when he was at work whilst working, and then suddenly nothing out of the blue...omg i got propelled from the 5th into the 8th house just like that.
CancerEvolve (10-23-2017), ShadowStriker (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
But how do you feel about it? Do you feel happy for her or do you feel pain?
On one hand I'm ecstatic for her; on the other hand, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it pains me I can't be there with her like we always wanted. Nothing happened like we wanted it to.

I won't lie, it eats me up every single day. It's pathetic and weak of me but I constantly hope, in the most deepest corners of my heart, that one day, maybe just one day, I'll see her again. I adore every single inch of her, inside and out. If I try to move forward and think of the most perfect woman in the world, it ends up, as always, being her. It's not healthy to think that way, but I can't help it. I adore every aspect of her.

I've had 2 relationships since her and I ended them because I couldn't love those women like I loved her.

I am happy for her, truly, I just wish I could be beside her again. The moment I laid my eyes on her something in my world changed. It was like my dreams were finally answered. Then **** hit the fan. Nothing went as planned...nothing.

So, maybe it's selfish of me. What does she want? I dunno. I have to be told either beautiful things or awful things from others. All she has told me was to, basically, get lost, as her or her friends try and keep tabs on me.

Sigh... making her smile and holding her close were the greatest feelings I've ever had. She would tell me she felt the same, but then she said it was all a lie.
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes i understand what you mean, my proper ex i was with for 4 years, the break up really messed my head up for a long time..it was the break up that got me down the Astrology route.

I tried to take my own life one day because of him, this was even whilst we was still together, i ended up telling him sometime after and him being his gemini self just didn't even take me seriously...i didn't tell him for sympathy i just needed him to realize how he'd made me feel, in the period of not responding to my calls/txts for about a week....this is after us being in contact all day everyday, he even used to call me when he was at work whilst working, and then suddenly nothing out of the blue...omg i got propelled from the 5th into the 8th house just like that.
Are we twins? So what is he doing now?
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:58 PM
Banned

First time seeing her in person. Flight was like, 18, 22 hours? I can't remember the exact time but it was long! I actually saw her mum first and she came running after I gave her mum a hug. She was so excited to see me. Oh, my, God was she ever so beautiful. I can't even put it into words it was just...wow. Just wow.

I laid down on her lap in the car and we starred at each other the entire trip. In my mind I just kept thinking "kiss her". She sat there playing with my hair and just being caring. I never felt so loved before. The moment we were alone I planted one on her. She pulled me back and well, you know the rest.

I still remember the first time we were out. She hold me how hard I grabbed her hand. I had no idea. I was SO happy to see her. It was too intense. Instead of just enjoying the moments and the love we shared I was a bit over protective. Some of her friends I couldn't stand because of the history she told me. She had a lot of shitty friends, one that was destined to sleep with her too. I disliked that. I loved her too much. Everything had to be perfect in my mind. I kept falling short. She meant everything to me. Just now, I wish we could be sitting in the front porch, enjoying a coffee or tea, and watching the leaves change. Her birthday is soon.

Going on hikes, picking flowers, playing in the snow, holding her hand, her popping my pimples, our little quirks together, the cuddles, the snuggles...there was so much more I wish I could have done with her. I think that's another thing that hurts. There was so much I wanted to do with her that I just couldn't. So many memories I wanted to be had. So many more moments I wanted to make her happy.

It's moments like this that I hate myself the most. I hate the restrictions I have on my life given my mental illness. She was someone I wanted to spend every waking moment with, even if it was too much; but we're only human and doing that destroys us. Folk want to continuously convince us we weren't meant to be, but, still, to this day, I feel her. How can so many years of happiness be overlooked by the latter?

Eh...it must just be a fairytale. It happened to soon. The right people in the wrong place...places.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowStriker For This Useful Post:
rainbows (10-25-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Banned

I don't have a Pluto - Venus aspect and am not intense in regards to that, but i understand how hard it can be to get over someone you put all of your love into.

Seems Scorpio Venus love with all their being and want it in return, that's a beautiful thing honestly.
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
I don't have a Pluto - Venus aspect and am not intense in regards to that, but i understand how hard it can be to get over someone you put all of your love into.

Seems Scorpio Venus love with all their being and want it in return, that's a beautiful thing honestly.
Pluto wasn't considered a planet when you were born, eh? ****. That's rough.

Tags
claims, love, w or