Vertex activated by transit

GPrincess

Hello all!

I recently realized that something big may be coming ...and... not sure what...well maybe it is nothing....but... i cannot seem to find many informations about this one... My natal Vertex is in Leo 24°25 in my 7th house. Leo is my intercepted sign in my 7th house. The transiting North Node will conjuct it in July 2017 and not only that...but at almost the same time(a little earlier) these transiting Nodes ..the North Node will conjuct my Progressed DC.

Can anyone tell me if that means anything at all?
Is something happens when the natal Vertex is activated by the transiting Nodes?
Are the Progressed angles important when they are activated by transits?

Thank you in advance!
Looking forward for your thoughts/opinions!

rahu

Banned
Hello all!

I recently realized that something big may be coming ...and... not sure what...well maybe it is nothing....but... i cannot seem to find many informations about this one... My natal Vertex is in Leo 24°25 in my 7th house. Leo is my intercepted sign in my 7th house. The transiting North Node will conjuct it in July 2017 and not only that...but at almost the same time(a little earlier) these transiting Nodes ..the North Node will conjuct my Progressed DC.

Can anyone tell me if that means anything at all?
Is something happens when the natal Vertex is activated by the transiting Nodes?
Are the Progressed angles important when they are activated by transits?

Thank you in advance!
Looking forward for your thoughts/opinions!
Actually what you describe can be a very significant transit .both these symbols are axis. There is a vertex and anti vertex or east point. And of course the north and south node .these are energy fields and are closely related. There vertex may simplicitically be referred to as the primary energy field of the universe. The nodes define that portion of the Universal energy field (vertex)that apply to our earth environment.
To understand how this transit will affect you, check to see if there are any aspects to your vertex. Look for midpoint aspects also.
If your vertex is unaspected, the when the node transits your vertex, your psychic abilities will be strong. This transit can also bring unusual or otherworldly encounters or experiences. You may get a feeling for your part in higher or cosmic awareness.
rahu

GPrincess

Actually what you describe can be a very significant transit .both these symbols are axis. There is a vertex and anti vertex or east point. And of course the north and south node .these are energy fields and are closely related. There vertex may simplicitically be referred to as the primary energy field of the universe. The nodes define that portion of the Universal energy field (vertex)that apply to our earth environment.
To understand how this transit will affect you, check to see if there are any aspects to your vertex. Look for midpoint aspects also.
If your vertex is unaspected, the when the node transits your vertex, your psychic abilities will be strong. This transit can also bring unusual or otherworldly encounters or experiences. You may get a feeling for your part in higher or cosmic awareness.
rahu

Wow... Thank you so much for your answer.
I checked a little earlier the year that just passed... and i realized that these transiting nodes hit my progressed vertex on August 2016 ... which had as a result a really painful and still important for me situation from my past to come into my life again. I am also having Pluto on my 12th... ready to conjuct my ASC for the last years... I am really having FUN here... haha
Aspects to my natal Vertex are: Progressed Sun trine Natal Vertex / Progressed Uranus trine my Natal Vertex and Progressed Asc opposing my Natal Vertex... Also at that time the transiting South Node conjucts my Natal Mars on my 1st house... so North Node opposing my Natal Mars.. a lot of 1st-7th transits... Oh and Transiting Uranus also trines my natal Vertex.. that's a natal aspect too... and Transiting Saturn trines my natal Vertex.

rahu

Banned
you seem to have progressed trines with your vertex. new and interesting facets to your life or personality may come up. often the abilities that appear with vertex/node transits are new to you or you can show excepti0onal capacity in already known abilities. look to see when the progressed aspects are exact to the vertex and especially look for the exact arc minute conjunction to the transiting node and natal vertex.
the vertex at the least is a new surge of energy into your personality or environment.

you mentioned progressed aspects but are there any natal vertex aspects?
rahu

GPrincess

you seem to have progressed trines with your vertex. new and interesting facets to your life or personality may come up. often the abilities that appear with vertex/node transits are new to you or you can show excepti0onal capacity in already known abilities. look to see when the progressed aspects are exact to the vertex and especially look for the exact arc minute conjunction to the transiting node and natal vertex.
the vertex at the least is a new surge of energy into your personality or environment.

you mentioned progressed aspects but are there any natal vertex aspects?
rahu

I am really sorry i never got a notification on this one. Yes my natal vertex trine north node, trines Uranus, opposite Mars and squares Sun. Also i should mention that my natal vertex is intercepted in Leo in my 7th house and Mars is intercepted in Aquarrius in my 1st house. All these are natals so i guess i have a vertex-node aspect on my natal too :)

Thank you so much for answering to all these !!

rahu

Banned
without seeing your complete chart, it still seems that you have a patern of aspects that would gives a psychic clarity and astral/prophetic dreams. this would give you a"luck" in life as long as you moved along your appointed path in life. or rather kept a oopren ,honest and positive belief in your abilities and potential for the future.
rahu.

GPrincess

without seeing your complete chart, it still seems that you have a patern of aspects that would gives a psychic clarity and astral/prophetic dreams. this would give you a"luck" in life as long as you moved along your appointed path in life. or rather kept a oopren ,honest and positive belief in your abilities and potential for the future.
rahu.

Thank you so much! That sounds really beautiful and i do need clarity and peace eventually...! Here is my chart if you want and have free time of course to check it. The natal vertex will meet north node in July while the Progressed Desc will be activated by the Nodes on June. Natal with transits and Progressed with transits :) astro_24gw_01_gina_2017721.20961.27250.jpg astro_24gw_305_progressions_7_june_2017_gina_201767.21726.5281.jpg I really wanna thank you once more for giving a part of your free time to explain these transits to me!

rahu

Banned
hi gina

what I notice from your transit chart is that there seems to be a lot of family problems and it seems there may be someone spreading lies about you.

the transiting node was square to the venus/Neptune midpoint at 5sag0 on dec 28 2016 and the the node squared the
mercury/juno midpoint at 4sag58 on dec 28 2016.
the node was square to the sun/saturn midpoint at 3sag34 on jan 25 2017.

these transits could show the family problems which may be the result of some one lying about you. but whether true or not currently and for a month or more, there will be hardship over these issues.

by june, your situation will have cleared up and any deceit will have shown to be false.
these issues may be about a relationship or possibly a issue in the workplace that caused problems in july and continuing through the fall.
rahu

Last edited:

GPrincess

hi gina

what I notice from your transit chart is that there seems to be a lot of family problems and it seems there may be someone spreading lies about you.

the transiting node was square to the venus/Neptune midpoint at 5sag0 on dec 28 2016 and the the node squared the
mercury/juno midpoint at 4sag58 on dec 28 2016.
the node was square to the sun/saturn midpoint at 3sag34 on jan 25 2017.

these transits could show the family problems which may be the result of some one lying about you. but whether true or not currently and for a month or more, there will be hardship over these issues.

by june, your situation will have cleared up and any deceit will have shown to be false.
these issues may be about a relationship or possibly a issue in the workplace that caused problems in july and continuing through the fall.
rahu

Thank you so much for your reply.
Truth is there are family problems but just because i am realising that some people are lying to me not for me :) I just hope that in time things are going to get better more and more and that people will understand that one lie can cause too many problems...even if it's a small one... dissapointment is a big issue for me...

I am having a hard time to fully understand the nodes in everything! In transits, in progressions, in natal, in synastry!

Thank you again!!
:)

kiwi

I'm curious as to what happened when your north node was conjunct your vertex in July? Hopefully you see this soon because the transiting north node is also conjunct my vertex as we speak.

Transit jupiter is conjunct my MC with venus only a couple days behind to also be conjunct my MC so with these aspects plus the n.node/vertex one, i'm hoping that I will get a job offer for an interview I had the other day. I only hope its written in the stars for me. The anxiety is killing me.

Virgo2016

Hi All,

I just found this thread and would love to know of more experiences with transit north node conjunct natal vertex. My natal vertex is conjunct my natal south node by 1 degree and is currently being transited by north node. I also have natal mars conjunct my north node so this transit is hitting a very important part in my chart right now. Does anyone know how this might play out?
Also, my progressed sun is crossing my MC and transit Uranus is about to cross my IC. With all this activity, I really expected things to happen, but nothing yet.

So anxious about this and want to be prepared to avoid making bad choices when and wrong decisions.

Thanks Everyone !

Attachments

• astrochart.jpg
    astrochart.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi virgo2016
With you south node conjunct to the vertex, you life has had many unusual coincides that affected what you were doing. This aspect gives you access to higher planes of reality/energy.this aspect can subject you to other worldly feelings or experiences or altered realityor paranormal sensations and experiences But this energy can be confusing as it can bring random images or feelings that may not directed pertain to your souls experiences. this conjunction is very powerful psychically, if you can learn with images and feeling pertain to your life and which energies are of a cosmic nature and may not be so relevant to your karma.
with mars conjunct the north node, you have a distinct path in life. This aspect gives your aura much strength and shows you affect people on the psychic level well before your presence is made. This can be a aspect of luck if you always follow your true path. This aspect shows that you tend to make the correct action even if you don’t understand why. again the key is to be able to act without ego and pride. this aspect also gives you a pervasive sexual energy and many wil be drawn to you. But as this is a positive energy, you may find that dark or negative people will be drawn to you. this can also show a abusive childhood especially in a woman’s chart. Your moon is square to orcus and the midpoint is conjunct to Saturn. In addition the midpoint of your pluto/nessus square is conjunct to Lilith. These are all aspects they strongly suggest you had a very abusive childhood. It seems you mother may have been blind or uncaring to the very negative attentions of your father. these aspect usually show a resulting struggle with feeling of self worth in your adulthood. You also have psyche conjunct to the south node and vertex. though this gives you a very romantic and idealistic nature, it also contribute tounnatural or abusive attention, again, most likely from your father.

You moon/sun midpoint is square to the asteroid aura which symbolizes that you are very sensitive to auras. Often this aspect suggest shows you can see the auras around yourself other, even if you don’t know what it is you are sensing.
Your mercury is square to Neptune and Jupiter and the midpoints of these squares are conjunct to Uranus and opposed to chiron. This pattern over all gives you great intelligence and a very analytical mind. It can show that you have influences from the astral plane in your dreams. You could have prophetic dreams or visions that in your waking consciousness. though mercury square to Neptune often weakens one’s deductive or logical reasoning power. Coupled with the indication of a abusive childhood, you may not have nourished these intellectual abilities or doubt yourself in this regard. The Neptune/mercury square also shows creativity which can be visual such as painting or intellectual such as writing or poetry. You have a rare combination of acute intellectual potential with very intuitive and creative abilities.
You sun is conjunct to venus and eros showing you are a very loving and attractive person.
With the erso/psyche midpoint square to Neptune, you idealism and romantic nature is shown again.but this aspect can also shw that you have been deceived in love when you gave your all because of your romantic nature.
rahu

Last edited:

Virgo2016

Thank you so much for the detailed reply.
I always did feel lucky, as if things worked out for me most of the time, with the exception of my romantic relationships. My first serious boyfriend, at 19 was very abusive and controlling. Could this be the abusive childhood you were referring to. My parents were very loving and protective and as far as I can remember, I did not have an abusive childhood at home. I was bullied in school and I found that to be very traumatic, and I see how that affected me to this day in the decisions I made, my self worth and I how react to people and situations.
I am now in a good place in my life, I have accepted the situations I have experienced and I am happy in my own skin and with my life. This time is definitely better than my younger life. Thank you again for the response and if you think I have any big life changes approaching, please let me know, would love to hear your thoughts !
Many blessings to you ....

Flip

Hi - This is my first post am not sure whether i should have started a new post. I am wondering if I can add an anti-vertex transit to this thread and ask for some help?

In the next week I’ll have North Node transiting natal sun in Cancer at 9*.

In addition -I have Vertex at 9* Capricorn opposite Sun 9 and Mercury at 6. It’s also trine MC at 13* Taurus.

I have a healthy respect for the dual aspect of nodal transits but don’t quite have a feeling of how the vertex opp NN/Sun transit will factor into the equation! Would love to have some input and insight.
Cheers