Do you have to join the illuminati/the elite to be rich?

LiberatedLotus

I truly question why I'm even entertaining this thread with a response, as I highly doubt it has any degree of actual merit.

If the OP would like a detailed response into such inquiry, he/she needs to expand upon their definition as to what they understand the "Illuminati" to be, what constitutes being "elite", what "Satanism" is, what "wealth" is / being 'rich', and how the analytics of a single person utilizing YouTube for monetary gain is related to the question, if at all.

Of course, there is a depth of potentially within the elements you mention, but there is little to nothing to actually comment on as your question is vague at best and open to infinite interpretations.

YonyGursho

I truly question why I'm even entertaining this thread with a response, as I highly doubt it has any degree of actual merit.

If the OP would like a detailed response into such inquiry, he/she needs to expand upon their definition as to what they understand the "Illuminati" to be, what constitutes being "elite", what "Satanism" is, what "wealth" is / being 'rich', and how the analytics of a single person utilizing YouTube for monetary gain is related to the question, if at all.

Of course, there is a depth of potentially within the elements you mention, but there is little to nothing to actually comment on as your question is vague at best and open to infinite interpretations.

Just look up the illuminati and the illuminati bloodlines and the illuminati power structure. You'll easily find it by looking it up.

LiberatedLotus

The "Illuminati" was a term that was engineered to target the community of individuals that are actual legitimate truth seekers and their related works, research, findings, discoveries, activism, etc.

It was purposely designed and deployed into modern culture to curve, distort, and manipulate the actual data.

You would be better off asking the question, if I have any degree of prominence, power, potential, influence, insight, wisdom, or knowledge will I have to submit to such an "order"? If I have had contact, received transmissions, become enlightened, gained insight, reached higher states of consciousness, have abilities / capacities that are rare or anomalous will I be subject to such an "order"? If I excel in certain areas where my discoveries can either discredit or dismantle the establishment & pose a threat to the entire theatrical state of affairs as it currently exists will I have to deal with the "order"? If I have an indomitable will / incorruptible soul that refuses to compromise their morals, ethics, values, principles, or standards for any reason or under any circumstances will I by definition be in opposition to such an "order"?

Then, your answer is yes.
Money has nothing to do with it, that is unless your enslaved to it and subsequently exploited as a low-level pawn.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The music industry is supposedly under Illuminati control.

Meet the Man Who Started the Illuminati :smile:

How did a Bavarian professor
end up creating a group
that would be at the center of two centuries of
onspiracy theories?
Isabel Hernández

The 18th-century German thinker Adam Weishaupt
would have been stunned if he had known his ideas
would one day fuel global conspiracy theories
and inspire best-selling novels and blockbuster films.
Until he was 36, his compatriots would have been equally stunned
to discover that this outwardly respectable professor
was a dangerous enemy of the state
whose secret society, the Illuminati
was seen to threaten the very fabric of society.

Born in 1748 in Ingolstadt
a city in the Electorate of Bavaria (now part of modern-day Germany)
Weishaupt was a descendant of Jewish converts to Christianity.
Orphaned at a young age, his scholarly uncle took care of his education
and enrolled him in a Jesuit school.
After completing his studies, Weishaupt became a professor of natural and canon law
at the University of Ingolstadt, married, and started a family.
On the surface, it was a conventional enough career
until 1784 when the Bavarian state learned of his incendiary ideas.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...ile-adam-weishaupt-illuminati-secret-society/

YonyGursho

The "Illuminati" was a term that was engineered to target the community of individuals that are actual legitimate truth seekers and their related works, research, findings, discoveries, activism, etc.

It was purposely designed and deployed into modern culture to curve, distort, and manipulate the actual data.

You would be better off asking the question, if I have any degree of prominence, power, potential, influence, insight, wisdom, or knowledge will I have to submit to such an "order"? If I have had contact, received transmissions, become enlightened, gained insight, reached higher states of consciousness, have abilities / capacities that are rare or anomalous will I be subject to such an "order"? If I excel in certain areas where my discoveries can either discredit or dismantle the establishment & pose a threat to the entire theatrical state of affairs as it currently exists will I have to deal with the "order"? If I have an indomitable will / incorruptible soul that refuses to compromise their morals, ethics, values, principles, or standards for any reason or under any circumstances will I by definition be in opposition to such an "order"?

Then, your answer is yes.
Money has nothing to do with it, that is unless your enslaved to it and subsequently exploited as a low-level pawn.

I stopped reading after the first sentence, because then it became clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

LiberatedLotus

Clearly, there is no degree of merit in your proposal . It is quite evident you are not questing for any type of actual truth.

Sorry, I'm not in the business of stroking egos while spoon feeding you lies.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
There are people who have huge influence in global affairs and are conscious servants of Satan. However, there are also some people who are not important and have low status in society, yet are also conscious servants of Satan. Most of iiluminatism/occultism/secret societies are structured so that it is not conscious, and many are just tools. I do not wish either of these positions, for the end of all of them, lest they repent, will be destruction. For it is written that ''it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret''.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

There are people who have huge influence in global affairs and are conscious servants of Satan. However, there are also some people who are not important and have low status in society, yet are also conscious servants of Satan. Most of iiluminatism/occultism/secret societies are structured so that it is not conscious, and many are just tools. I do not wish either of these positions, for the end of all of them, lest they repent, will be destruction. For it is written that ''it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret''.

So do you think to be rich you have to join them?

YonyGursho

You do not have to be rich to be influentially deceitful if that is what you are asking. You also can be rich and be a servant of God.

Well the elite are that.

Still you haven't proven that what you're saying is true.

You haven't proven that you don't have to be an elite to be rich.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

You don't have to join the Illuminati or be an elite to be rich, because you can write an astrological book and get rich by helping people to understand themselves in an astrological way. Even good, Uranian psychics can be rich, too, because they charge for their spiritual services but don't manipulate people like what a lot of fake psychics had done

Humanitarian

The fake Iluminatis aren't here to illuminate people, they're just fearmongering wannabes, and the real Illuminatis, like us astrologers, are here to illuminate people, especially for spiritual purposes

Last edited: