The reality of pluto

yuriv

Like most people of the Scorpio generation, I have an interest in the darkness, sometimes it scares most time it's a fascination I sense within it. I have my Pluto in 11/12 H. I had say most of my plutonic experiences are unconscious or as I witness it in my consciousness. I am really not openly plutonic. Is that down to retrograde? Maybe. A major turning point in my life involved an activation within group/friend activities. I remember feeling pushed out, a pussy, betrayal. The transformation within I discovered was a development of a silent kind of awareness about energy and moods in human relations. The way i experience Plutos energy is really below the surface.

I also like Pluto themes like psychology. Pluto is my final dispositor.

Last edited:

Baat

A guy I know has lots of Pluto in his chart but they're all squares: Pluto square sun, moon, mercury, mars, and Chiron. He also has Pluto conjunct his NN in Scorpio.

A very complex person who I can't really claim to know or understand. It's hard to know which aspects of him are real because he's very charming and could probably convince anyone to do anything, but he obviously abuses the power he has over people.

At the same time his life has been absolutely tragic, both of his parents were dead by the time he was 16, his mother abandoned him before she passed away and left him homeless.

A very extreme example of how Pluto isn't all sex appeal and mystery.