Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-23-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Re: Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStriker View Post
Pluto wasn't considered a planet when you were born, eh? ****. That's rough.
Huh ? 10 characters.

The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
ShadowStriker (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Huh ? 10 characters.
lol
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Banned

Man, I fantasize about seeing her still. Good Lord, if I saw her in person I'd wish to run up to her, give her a huge hug, lift her in the air, twirl around, plop her back on the ground and hug her so close. I'd ******* start crying uncontrollably too like some little pansy. Gezzus.

After everything we've been through...after nearly taking my life over all of this BS, I'd still want to hold her close and feel her heart beat with mine. :'(

I need a nap.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowStriker For This Useful Post:
CancerEvolve (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol
My pain was through death of ex GF not just splitting up.. i'm over it now, but still.

Just saying i can relate to the part where you put your all in and it goes instantly like that, just that Pluto - Venus do it on a different level.
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
On one hand I'm ecstatic for her; on the other hand, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it pains me I can't be there with her like we always wanted. Nothing happened like we wanted it to.

I won't lie, it eats me up every single day. It's pathetic and weak of me but I constantly hope, in the most deepest corners of my heart, that one day, maybe just one day, I'll see her again. I adore every single inch of her, inside and out. If I try to move forward and think of the most perfect woman in the world, it ends up, as always, being her. It's not healthy to think that way, but I can't help it. I adore every aspect of her.

I've had 2 relationships since her and I ended them because I couldn't love those women like I loved her.

I am happy for her, truly, I just wish I could be beside her again. The moment I laid my eyes on her something in my world changed. It was like my dreams were finally answered. Then **** hit the fan. Nothing went as planned...nothing.

So, maybe it's selfish of me. What does she want? I dunno. I have to be told either beautiful things or awful things from others. All she has told me was to, basically, get lost, as her or her friends try and keep tabs on me.

Sigh... making her smile and holding her close were the greatest feelings I've ever had. She would tell me she felt the same, but then she said it was all a lie.
OH MY! I have felt exactly the same way.

What transits did you have when you met her?
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Are we twins? So what is he doing now?
He ended up getting married He used to still come and see me up to this point, i last seen him Jan this year.

The story behind it was the week of the "no contact" i had some tarot cards in a drawer that i knew nothing about, i started flipping them out desperately seeking answers, but these was just making me feel worse truth be known.

So i finally ended up doing what i did as couldn't take the feeling anymore, finally he got back in contact...blah, blah, blah.

But from that point i then thought i need to know what these cards are saying, as i never want to feel like that again. So i threw myself plutonically deep into studying tarot, this was whilst we was still together but also drifting apart , the string finally frayed ...but i was so deep into studying it didn't effect me, he tried to come back a couple of times, but i pushed him away and said i didn't feel the same anymore.

He used to during the three years apart, turn up a my house every now and again. The last three times he appeared, he told me he was engaged and out of nowhere i cried...i was so shocked that id actually cried, he shortly left and the next morning i was thinking why id cried and i realized what id done.

Id blocked out the feelings i did still have with studying Tarot intensity, hence why pushing him away the couple times he tried to get back with me...i didn't realize what i was doing at the time.

So now my feelings were back again, but by this time it was too late he was already getting reluctantly married to someone else, as at the time id made out like i didn't want him..when deep down i really did.

The last time i seen him in Jan, he told me he'd come back to see me in a couple of weeks, but he never did arrive, i at this point wanted him back and tried everything to get hold of him as i didn't even have his number....i even resorted to going to his workplace and passing on my number to reception to give to him....but he never called.

I was going to tell him not to marry her, and we'd get back together...but it obviously wasn't meant to be.

So then Astrology it was from there on, more studying,studying,studying...to block more stuff out.
CancerEvolve (10-23-2017), ShadowStriker (10-23-2017), Ukpoohbear (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Yes but don't forget that sometimes Neptune can indicate the start of a love affair that is incredibly romantic and happy. It does not Always have to end in sorrow and Disappointment, though some Disappointment is likely, but some persons can adapt to that. Neptune Always makes one idealize the lover.
But one needs to interpret the charts of the Neptune transit to see what the effect of the transit is most likely to be.

If the Neptune was transiting a very nicely aspected 7th house, and if the person represented by the Neptune transit, had a very well placed and well aspected Neptune, then I would think that the new relationship might be as you described---a happy, romantic emotional interlude.

But that is not the case with this particular Neptune transit. And when looking at the new potential lover's chart, we can see some huge red flags. His chart does not represent the highest, most idealized Neptunian energy. I am sorry to say that I believe he may represent some of the dangers of Neptune---deceit, addiction and irrationality.

I could be wrong. But I fear that he is luring this woman into a negative, and very difficult situation which might be hard to escape once triggered.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (10-23-2017)
Unread 10-23-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
But one needs to interpret the charts of the Neptune transit to see what the effect of the transit is most likely to be.

If the Neptune was transiting a very nicely aspected 7th house, and if the person represented by the Neptune transit, had a very well placed and well aspected Neptune, then I would think that the new relationship might be as you described---a happy, romantic emotional interlude.

But that is not the case with this particular Neptune transit. And when looking at the new potential lover's chart, we can see some huge red flags. His chart does not represent the highest, most idealized Neptunian energy. I am sorry to say that I believe he may represent some of the dangers of Neptune---deceit, addiction and irrationality.

I could be wrong. But I fear that he is luring this woman into a negative, and very difficult situation which might be hard to escape once triggered.
I have seen people during stressful transits meet a happy love, and I have seen people meet someone during good transits end up unhappy.
Unread 10-23-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
I have seen people during stressful transits meet a happy love, and I have seen people meet someone during good transits end up unhappy.
Of course. I agree with that observation.

But I am speaking specifically of the natal chart of her new love interest. Not just the transit she is having.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe he is a very stable, self sufficient, emotionally healthy
potential partner. But looking at the stellium in the 6th in Aquarius, being squared by Neptune, in his 3rd, makes me doubtful.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:19 AM

Hello everyone,

here is husband natal and me/him composite.

I work all day so hard to play catch up with all these responses. wow!

I want to post my husband chart. CAN SOMEONE COMPARE HUSBAND CHART VS. NEW PERSON CHART or whatever you notice.

From the getgo, we have always seemed to live like roomates. he almost seem like an "old soul" He never treated me like he was in love with me, we have always tend to easily argue and roughly, never really showed me any attention, always never give me any credit for anything, cut me down in front of others people (women and men alike ) always had to tell him he had a "gem " or "jewell" of a wife. he also seemed very unemotional and made me cry a lot. everyone notices how he has always treated me. people have told me if he "didn't fly right" he was going to lose me. I really wanted to divorce him long time ago. I make very good money and he threatened me one time and said if I left him he would wipe me out and damage things he has worked on himself. I am 53, but pass for 33 and act it too with over abundance of energy. I work out all the time. I look nice, dress nice etc, feel young, very healthy. All throughout our marriage, he was always seeming very negative, complainer, and just never seemed happy, which drove me crazy, part of his nature. I was never happy either, as I felt like he did not know how to treat a woman or at least me anyway. I am not materialistic, but taking me out to dinner, buying me flowers, holding my hand etc would have been nice. he is not romantic at all,, never has been..never made me feel special. i have probably kissed him maybe 3 times entire marriage. he never seemed to care about his appearance either. seemed like he would look as sloppy as possible. .. you wonder why I married him, well, I did not want to be alone, thinking I would not find anyone. I had just lost my dear grandmother who I lived with. So I guess I got what I deserve. Its like he is always cold emotionally and I am really not attracted to him anymore.. But in all honesty, I tried to make it work, and did not look at NOONE until this person came along. just seems like roomates or a matter of convenience. in my own insecurities, I felt like he was just using me as I have the house etc. people even warned me before I got married he was just going to use me. I have a lot of insecurities in relationships and these hold me back and I ended up settling with marriage partner that I truly not happy with (has nothing to do with this NEW PERSON) THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING ALMOST AFTER WE GOT MARRIED. I DONT FEEL LIKE HE IS MY SOUL MATE, JUST A ROOMATE.

how I met this NEW person is he did home improvement on our house. he was friends w/ my husband too. when I came into the picture more, this NEW person started show-boating how smart he was (and he is) and how dumb my husband seemed to be in front of husband and me. my husband is not the brightest person I hate to say. we then all started going out together and then something sparked on my end. I could tell the NEW person like me, but kept it to himself and I was feeling the same way, but kept to myself. we started flirting and laughing and having a good time. my husband went to store, he put his hand around my neck and that started everything. he is bright, funny and not negative. I will write more on some things tho about him since we been seeing more of each other. All together we been seeing each other a total of maybe 5 weeks. I am wondering if my head is clearing as I get to know this NEW PERSON more. the NEW PERSON keeps saying he has not a jealous bone in his body, BUT I sense some jealously, by some weird things he says, but I am seeing some things come out, which I will explain later. I am trying to read up on all the squares to mars etc as time allows. I know he says he is afraid he is going to lose me and to give us a chance, etc. I don't know what it is about him , but so attracted to him. I feel pulled and he does to. cant get him out of my head and vice versa.. never had this with anyone else and he says he is the same way. but at same time I don't want to be taken/lied to/make a very stupid mistake.

anyway here is my husband chart and if someone can compare with NEW PERSON or whatever input you have would be great..

thanks for all the great replies, I am considering all of them. a lot to think about, decisions, etc still tons of questions.

ONE MORE QUESTION, IF I WAS TO DECIDE TO CUT TIES FROM NEW PERSON , DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BECOME VERY ANGRY? TRY TO GET REVENGE ETC?? I am finding he is very very sensitive. sometimes will get tears in his eyes. I joke sometimes and laugh and he thinks I am laughing at him, which I'm not .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compositemanford.jpg (53.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg manfordnatal.jpg (52.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Joytotheworld; 10-24-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytotheworld View Post
how I met this NEW person is he did home improvement on our house. he was friends w/ my husband too. when I came into the picture more, this NEW person started show-boating how smart he was (and he is) and how dumb my husband seemed to be in front of husband and me. my husband is not the brightest person I hate to say. we then all started going out together and then something sparked on my end. I could tell the NEW person like me, but kept it to himself and I was feeling the same way, but kept to myself. we started flirting and laughing and having a good time. my husband went to store, he put his hand around my neck and that started everything. he is bright, funny and not negative. I will write more on some things tho about him since we been seeing more of each other. All together we been seeing each other a total of maybe 5 weeks. I am wondering if my head is clearing as I get to know this NEW PERSON more. the NEW PERSON keeps saying he has not a jealous bone in his body, BUT I sense some jealously, by some weird things he says, but I am seeing some things come out, which I will explain later. I am trying to read up on all the squares to mars etc as time allows. I know he says he is afraid he is going to lose me and to give us a chance, etc.
So he disrespected his friend (your husband) in front of you and him, while hitting on you in front of him at the same time. He sounds like an a**h*le. I don't need to look at a chart to figure that out. Have a nice day and good luck.
Unread 10-24-2017, 01:04 AM

hello mdinaz,

did not really seem to bother my husband that much though. they were not best buddies, mainly "acquaintance" friends. he wasn't that out in the open. the NEW person trying to make husband look dumb while he looked more intelligent. but I get what you are saying and didn't really think about it like that. hmmmm . something to think about.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:17 AM

Quote:
did not really seem to bother my husband that much though. they were not best buddies, mainly "acquaintance" friends. he wasn't that out in the open. the NEW person trying to make husband look dumb while he looked more intelligent. but I get what you are saying and didn't really think about it like that. hmmmm . something to think about.
Friend or not, any guy that does that to me in front of my wife at the very least is going to hear about, if not get his a** kicked (if he was an actual friend, that makes the offense that much worse). And any guy who is willing to do that to his friend will certainly do the same to his wife/girlfriend, guaranteed. Any person who feels the need to make someone else look inferior to make themselves look good is a bully. Don't think for a second he wouldn't do it to you.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
Friend or not, any guy that does that to me in front of my wife at the very least is going to hear about, if not get his a** kicked (if he was an actual friend, that makes the offense that much worse). And any guy who is willing to do that to his friend will certainly do the same to his wife/girlfriend, guaranteed. Any person who feels the need to make someone else look inferior to make themselves look good is a bully. Don't think for a second he wouldn't do it to you.
I must actually agree with this person. If that man did something like that, he is an immoral rake and a bully. Disgusting behavior.

Just imagine how your husband will feel if you cheat on him with a man who came into your house and bullied him. Never cheat. These immoral affairs are always destined to fail sooner or later. I have yet to see one single such to be successful long-term.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I must actually agree with this person. If that man did something like that, he is an immoral rake and a bully.

Disgusting behavior.

Just imagine how your husband will feel if you cheat on him with a man who came into your house and bullied him. Never cheat. These immoral affairs are always destined to fail sooner or later. I have yet to see one single such to be successful long-term.
Gm..i hear what you are saying...it was not in your face type of bullying..he would quiz my husband on certain subjects, mainly math and husband would not know answer.....he did not call him names etc..

As far as me is concerned, do i feel guilty, yes, do i want to run away from New Person sometimes, yes. I do fear he may not be good for me or he is being deceptive in his words....And i think that is because i have relationship fear issues of some sort... I have always been in unhappy marriage, but tried to make it work and did not look at anyone until now..i tried to turn my head and just could not. The new person said the same thing.its like some kind of magnetic pull...we do get along very well as friends and have chemistry...he has Not had his way with me, i want to make that clear...he claims he is in love with me and found his soulmate and bestfriend..myself i am just not sure, as i go back and forth with my feelings.he says he notices i am fickle and i puzzle him sometimes..i hate my venus and mars in gemini and sag in 5th and aquarius in 7th house..someone did my chart long time ago and said it was conflicted..i dont like my astrological setup.

Would anyone be willing to look at my husband natal and composite (manfred) and see why we dont seem to have any chemistry and his lack of feelings etc..i would appreciate it..i want to stress this is from beginning marriage..also seem very selfish too

Last edited by Joytotheworld; 10-24-2017 at 01:02 PM.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Gm..i hear what you are saying...it was not in your face type of bullying..he would quiz my husband on certain subjects, mainly math and husband would not know answer.....he did not call him names etc..

As far as me is concerned, do i feel guilty, yes, do i want to run away from New Person sometimes, yes. I do fear he may not be good for me or he is being deceptive in his words....And i think that is because i have relationship fear issues of some sort... I have always been in unhappy marriage, but tried to make it work and did not look at anyone until now..i tried to turn my head and just could not. The new person said the same thing.its like some kind of magnetic pull...we do get along very well as friends and have chemistry...he has Not had his way with me, i want to make that clear...he claims he is in love with me and found his soulmate and bestfriend..myself i am just not sure, as i go back and forth with my feelings.he says he notices i am fickle and i puzzle him sometimes..i hate my venus and mars in gemini and sag in 5th and aquarius in 7th house..someone did my chart long time ago and said it was conflicted..i dont like my astrological setup.

Would anyone be willing to look at my husband natal and composite (manfred) and see why we dont seem to have any chemistry and his lack of feelings etc..i would appreciate it..i want to stress this is from beginning marriage..also seem very selfish too
I hear what you are saying and I am not judging you! I am just encouraging you that if you are going to go with this new man, then please leave your husband first because you can destroy his heart. I did not mean to judge you, and I know the power of love, and how addictive it is. You have got to be careful and patient right now and make sure that this new man is right for you and not playing tricks.

Best wishes

Animatrix
Unread 10-24-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Okay, so he quietly insulted him in front of you with a smile on his face. So much better.

Quote:
If you follow the Abraham-Hicks teachings, the phrase "If it ain't a hell yes, it's a hell no" comes to mind.

Quote:
You don't have any chemistry?

Your Suns are trine.
Your Moons are trine.
Your sun is trine his moon.
His sun is conjunct your moon.
Your Venuses are sextile.
Your Venus is sextile his Mars.
Your Mars' are sextile.
Your Jupiter's are conjunct.
Your composite Sun and moon are trine.
In the composite most of the personal planets are conjunct.

Most people would kill to have this much chemistry. I think the problem is you, not anybody else. You have the moon conjunct chiron and both opposite Pluto and Uranus. I don't think you're ever going to be satisfied with anything.

You both have Moon conjunct Saturn, so you both have problems with expressing emotion. His conjunction is opposite Venus and Mars, so he has problems expressing feelings regarding love, sex, and intimacy. Yours is opposite Pluto and the ASC and conjunct Chiron, so you do everything to control your feelings so you don't get hurt or have your feelings used against you, even if you have to control others to do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdinaz For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-24-2017), rainbows (10-25-2017)
Unread 10-24-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:

I think Mdinaz explained your synastry with your husband very well. It is very strong snd positive overall.

And your husband's natal describes someone who is not that adept at expressing his emotions. But he is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon, double water. He has very intense emotions and has a lot of strong feelings for you, which he has a hard time expressing. But the feelings are there.

His Scorpio Moon is at the top of the chart, conjunct Saturn in Libra. I think , instead of expressing himself verbally, he tries to show his love and caring by 'building a home' and working to provide a stable life for you both. He may seem to take you for granted, and I know that hurts. But I think you know that he loves and cares for you very deeply.

My question for you, which I have not seen answered yet---Does the new boyfriend have a stable life? Does he have a steady job and nice place to live?

Is he honest and reliable? Is he drinking?

I worry that he is all talk and no ability to follow through on his promises.

Last edited by katydid; 10-24-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Unread 10-24-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I think Mdinaz explained your synastry with your husband very well. It is very strong snd positive overall.

And your husband's natal describes someone who is not that adept at expressing his emotions. But he is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon, double water. He has very intense emotions and has a lot of strong feelings for you, which he has a hard time expressing. But the feelings are there.

His Scorpio Moon is at the top of the chart, conjunct Saturn in Libra. I think , instead of expressing himself verbally, he tries to show his love and caring by 'building a home' and working to provide a stable life for you both. He may seem to take you for granted, and I know that hurts. But I think you know that he loves and cares for you very deeply.

My question for you, which I have not seen answered yet---Does the new boyfriend have a stable life? Does he have a steady job and nice place to live?

Is he honest and reliable? Is he drinking?

I worry that he is all talk and no ability to follow through on his promises.
Not sure about the honesty and stability part..but you are bringing some light to that aspect astrologically with all the mars aspects....he lives with a roomate..i have a house, but he would never live with me nor would i marry him..

My husband has bad issue with alcohlism and i have went to alanon, cried, lost my feelings for him alot. I thought i could change him, but realize i cant.and i had to put up with him being roaring drunk and marijuana use for many years, after promising he wouldnt after we got married..the New person drinks but not near as bad that im aware of anyway...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joytotheworld For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-25-2017), rainbows (10-25-2017)
Unread 10-24-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Not sure about the honesty and stability part..but you are bringing some light to that aspect astrologically with all the mars aspects....he lives with a roomate..i have a house, but he would never live with me nor would i marry him..

My husband has bad issue with alcohlism and i have went to alanon, cried, lost my feelings for him alot. I thought i could change him, but realize i cant.and i had to put up with him being roaring drunk and marijuana use for many years, after promising he wouldnt after we got married..the New person drinks but not near as bad that im aware of anyway...

Katydid: i have a question ..if i was to cut off ties to this new person, based on his chart, do you think he would retaliate or stalk?
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Katydid: i have a question ..if i was to cut off ties to this new person, based on his chart, do you think he would retaliate or stalk?
His 12th house Uranus and Pluto , opposing the stellium in the 6th, is worrisome.

He would be capable of harboring much resentment. But would he act on it--I do not know.

I guess it depends upon how angry and betrayed he felt he was.

I would be careful not to make any promises you cannot keep.
Unread 10-25-2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
If he is willing and able to bully his friend and humiliate him in front of his wife, I think that behavior tells you all you need to know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdinaz For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-26-2017), rainbows (10-25-2017)

Tags
claims, love, w or