Last incarnation indications in chart

CapSunAquMoon

For those of us who believe in reincarnation, what would be some indicators that this is your last incarnation.

I read that Saturn (planet of karma) in the 12th house (house of Karma) could be one.

Janoe

Saturn yes, especially if it's retrograde... 12th house also yes, but also and maybe most importantly the South Node.

My south node is in the 1st house in Gemini, my 12th house is ruled by Mars. I always had a strong feeling that my past life leaked into this one so I went to see a hypnotist some time ago. While I was in trance, I had very strong images and feelings of a past life as some kind of headstrong and aggressive warrior princess who was also made chief of a small celtic tribe. She had a child which she abandoned because she felt that she could only do one thing well - be a mother or be a chief...
Made so much sense to me... whether it really happened or not isn't even that important. Maybe my subconscious mind just generated the fitting imagery to answer the questions I had at the time. Either way, it was a great experience and I can only recommend it.

HoldOrFold

Several astrologers mention that being born under a Balsamic Moon phase suggests that this is your last incarnation. Themes in life will revolve around wrapping up karmic ties to others and generally letting go.

You're born during this moon phase when your natal Moon is within 45 degrees behind your natal Sun.

Some astrologers suggest that Balsamic births are a karmic "finishing up" lifetime, for bringing to a close unfinished business from prior incarnations.

Dana Gerhardt - www.astro.com/astrology/in_dg_balsamic_e.htm