Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 03-25-2014, 01:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
House buying transits ???

I've been thinking about buying a house, at this point I'm only doing research, and getting my credit score up 8 more points.
I've paid off my debit, I'm waiting for that to hit my credit report..
I'm hoping that will raise my score 8 more points.

What are good transits for housing buying? So I can know what to keep an eye out for it.

Unread 03-26-2014, 10:58 PM

Re: House buying transits ???

Based on real examples, Jupiter going through 4th house, or you can check that out from my website as well.

The only "problem" is that everyone may be buying the house at some time, but NOT everyone will be buying AT the low point. Actually more people will be buying at the high rather than at the low, just like everything else.
Unread 03-29-2014, 11:01 AM

Good question for a thread ...
I looked for when Jupiter is next in my 4th House, and found that within weeks of Jupiter entering my 4th House, Saturn will also enter my 4th House.
So now I am wondering if both Jupiter & Saturn are transiting the 4th House - does that add to it being a good time to sell & buy houses? Or a time to avoid such moves??
Unread 03-31-2014, 07:03 PM

I'm not too sure how these two planets will interact. I would guess the following:

1. You will have BOTH expansion & contraction events in your 4th house affairs.

2. They will cancel each other out.

I think #1 is much more likely.

For obvious reason, it will feel very different from just having Jupiter going through 4th house.

And again, it's not possible to predict exactly whether your 4th house affair is home buying. It could be other things that are in your 4th house.
Unread 04-03-2014, 07:37 AM

Hello Hypatia,

I bought a house last April when the lunar eclipse conjunct transiting Saturn as it skimmed over my nadir and it was best purchase I ever made. It wasn't planned by any means but rather was an act of necessity as our rental home of 10 years was being sold. We bought a beautiful move-in ready spacious 2 level home w/3 skylights and on a greenbelt for an incredibly good price. I recall being scared as hell, anxious, and depressed about the move and the commitment, and it took months for the realization to sink in that I actually owned it (as strange as that sounds), but I wake up every morning with the stark realization that I do! In terms of added responsibility: when I went to the Strata AGM, strata members voted me onto the council while I was in the washroom and recessed until my return to await my reply. I couldn't help but think there was some Saturnian humour in all of that. Hence, I would suggest to move in the flow of whatever opportunity comes your way or whichever circumstances prevail and then reflect on how these events transpired much AFTER the fact. This approach seems to me the best way to really learn about the expression of the planets as they cycle a chart.

Last edited by Rosie7; 04-03-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Tags
buying, house, transits