Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Banned

Wink This person puts me at ease and makes me comfortable. Why?

Can you list any significant aspects?
---
(i added pars f. on accident)

Unread 04-13-2013, 10:38 AM

Re: This person puts me at ease and makes me comfortable. Why?

I think, that Your Asc ruler Mercury and IC ruler Sun trines his Asc ruler Moon - shows confort and ease for your outer and inner personality and your Moon conjunct his Mercury - not only comunication, but instinctive knowing what is on his mind and feelings possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to reastre For This Useful Post:
ohnopleasenotthisagain (05-11-2013)
Unread 04-23-2013, 03:04 AM

First, the person's Venus conjunct your Mars - you are 'sparkling' in his/her presence, your defalut sheer self feel's very valued, quite enjoyable typ-o-attention

Second, look at your Moon and his/her Piscean stellium load - you feel much nurture and emo support coming through this person .. and while your Moon is in stress aspect with your own Mercury, his/her's is in conjunction with your Moon by aspect .. Supposedly, helping you process, verbalize and sort out some of that internal mess generated in between your mental and emotional self. An advice btw, each of them have to have their proper space and place, do not let them 'impose on eachother'.

Third, a Sun / Moon trine, you cant ask for a better basis for having 'ease' with a 'high'.

The Following User Says Thank You to Athene For This Useful Post:
ohnopleasenotthisagain (05-11-2013)
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athene View Post
An advice btw, each of them have to have their proper space and place, do not let them 'impose on eachother'.
Meaning what?

Tags
comfortable, ease, makes, person, puts