11:11 anonymous call

Malahini

Hello everyone,

I am a forum newbie with what is hopefully an interesting horary question which has been hounding me for the past few months.

On the evening of Jan. 11th, I was awakened by a phone call. Since my phone was out of reach and I didn't feel like getting out of bed, I just let it ring.

The next morning I checked my caller ID and saw that the call was placed at exactly 11:11 PM: 1/11/12, 11:11PM. The number was local, but unfamiliar and with no name attached. The caller did not leave any message. Still , I thought the combination of the date and time was significant.

My interest was piqued and I used an online call tracing service to find the source of the call. Strangely, the call was made from a calling card; which leads me to believe that it wasn't a misdial - since calling card calls require a bit of concentration with codes, PINs, etc. But I never received another call from that source and never learned any more about it.

Since then, I drew up an horary chart (attached) and it looks rather blaringly significant: a very prominent mystic rectangle over an "unofficial" yod pointing straight to Uranus on the DC (I know this is probably insignificant in horary, but it just looks cool).

However, the chart breaks all of the rules on being fit to judge; with not only the moon being void of course, but the AC in the early degrees, and Saturn in the first house. But the timing is correct since the question on my mind remains the same as it was the moment I received the call:

"Who would be calling me at this particular time, and why?"

Thanks so much for any interpretations. I recognize there is a good chance I am making a mountain out of a molehill, so don't be afraid to tell me so ;)

Attachments

• Kula.jpg
    Kula.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

DiDi

I realise this is an older chart now but look to the 3rd house of communications
here its sag
ruler = jupiter
so we look at jupiter and its in taurus ruled by venus
so its a venus person also placed in your 5th house
now look at the moon the last aspect it made was an opp to venus

any falling out with a loved one or romance person? before this happened?

anyway i think its venus related

Malahini

Thanks Didi...

No falling out that I know of. It was the first of three strange calls over the next few weeks, and I don't get crank calls that often (I'd say only once in a few years). Unfortunately I don't have the exact time for the other two.

Thanks again - I wish I could contribute more in return but I don't know much about astrology.

~m

Zonark

Thanks Didi...

No falling out that I know of. It was the first of three strange calls over the next few weeks, and I don't get crank calls that often (I'd say only once in a few years). Unfortunately I don't have the exact time for the other two.

Thanks again - I wish I could contribute more in return but I don't know much about astrology.

~m

Perhaps more clues could help us. What were the other 2 strange phone calls like? Did you manage to answer either of them? Have you noticed anyone following you?

And forgive my questioning here but if possible could you tell us what your job is?

Zonark

My horary notation of the things that stood out to me;

Mercury represents you and it lands in the 4th conjunct the IC, were you home when you received these calls?

Saturn is in the 1st house, a malefic placement for it. Jupiter and the Moon are both in anaretic degrees (0 and 29). Mars is in a critical degree (22) and in the 12th house (house of hidden foes, the 7th being the house of open enemies). The Midheaven occupies the sign ruling the 4th (Cancer) and the Sun occupies the 4th house. Mercury conjuncts Pluto, ruling secrets, accidents, danger, sexuality and related issues. Uranus represents the sudden and unpredictable.

This has to do with a phone call so we'd look to the third house for a clue as to what this entails and we can see the North Node there.

Malahini

The next call was about a week later - this one from an untraceable number, but at another "symbolic" time, especially here in HI :tongue: - 4:20. That one could very well have been a misdial and entirely unrelated.

The third one was the strangest of the three. I answered this one and it was from an extremely elderly sounding gentleman. He asked for me by name. He gave his name as ... "John King" or similar sounding. I was irritated at the time; I was eating and thought he was a telemarketer. Our call got disconnected shortly after. I checked the caller ID, looked it up and it was a land line from Kingston, Jamaica according to reverse white pages.

Unfortunately I don't have the day for either. I wanted to recheck the Kingston number but I happened to wreck my phone a couple of days later and the number never showed up on my bill.:unsure:

... as for my job, just a boring government desk job (that's why I'm here when I should be working) :)

Zonark

The next call was about a week later - this one from an untraceable number, but at another "symbolic" time, especially here in HI :tongue: - 4:20. That one could very well have been a misdial and entirely unrelated.

The third one was the strangest of the three. I answered this one and it was from an extremely elderly sounding gentleman. He asked for me by name. He gave his name as ... "John King" or similar sounding. I was irritated at the time; I was eating and thought he was a telemarketer. Our call got disconnected shortly after. I checked the caller ID, looked it up and it was a land line from Kingston, Jamaica according to reverse white pages.

Unfortunately I don't have the day for either. I wanted to recheck the Kingston number but I happened to wreck my phone a couple of days later and the number never showed up on my bill.:unsure:

... as for my job, just a boring government desk job (that's why I'm here when I should be working) :)

John King from Kingston eh? Hmm. You haven't been involved with the prosecution of or dissolution of or otherwise harming of a cannabis sales operation have you? What sort of work do you process at this desk job (answer at your discretion of course)?

gen6k

i would say its a friend from the past, or they might not exactly be friend.

the yod points to something that needs to be resolved, inconjuncts.

uranus at 1 initiating degree

jupiter at 0 voided degree, but benefic in the 7th

Moon in 11th friends, Jupiter in 7th, Mercury apex on IC (roots)

DC oppositing mars in the 12th, their actions could be too diffused.

the mars is sextile Mercury, so it might just be changability.

mars is most linked to domestic enviornment and house of work.

i dont know significators for if and when they will contact you again, but maybe you can ask another horary question.

this is event chart not horary.

DiDi

gen6k

this is event chart not horary.
its both

asking a question on an event is still horary.

thanks Malahini for more info

for my calculations for what its worth im still going with venus being the clue here to who called
venus is also the ruler of the 8th house where you get telimarketers calling.

Malahini

Thanks again. Telemarketer is a possibility for the Jamaica call; though the man sounded absolutely ancient (shaky, weak voice) and had a strange, very non-Jamaican accent to boot... Anyway, I guess I'll let it go since nothing out of sorts has happened since then.

Zonark: What would you like to know about my work? Do you see something in the chart and want to test a theory? Is it possible for me to answer your questions without giving too much info away? I work in IT, for starters.

I received all of the calls on my cell while I wasn't at work, for what that matters.

Zonark

Thanks again. Telemarketer is a possibility for the Jamaica call; though the man sounded absolutely ancient (shaky, weak voice) and had a strange, very non-Jamaican accent to boot... Anyway, I guess I'll let it go since nothing out of sorts has happened since then.

Zonark: What would you like to know about my work? Do you see something in the chart and want to test a theory? Is it possible for me to answer your questions without giving too much info away? I work in IT, for starters.

I received all of the calls on my cell while I wasn't at work, for what that matters.

I do see something but perhaps I am being overly paranoid. I'll try to ask some questions that you can answer without saying much about your work.

My theory is that your work may have had a potentially unintended bad effect on someone or some organization. I'm gathering this from Uranus in the 6th (house of everyday work, planet of the unexpected, the random, the sudden and the unlikely).

The yod formation to Uranus is not so important. The moon's location is however, in the 11th the moon suggests events of a Uranian quality at work (literally at work as Uranus is in the 6th). Since the 10th is unoccupied this seems to be not about something to do with your career as a whole but about the everyday work you do. My concern arose from Mars in the 12th, as the 12th houses hidden enemies and the 22nd degree is regarded as a degree of violence. Mercury, generally representing the querant in horary, conjuncts Pluto in the 4th suggesting danger at home, or a possible dramatic change to your 'roots' and a severing of those roots. Jupiter, Neptune, Saturn and the Moon are all in anaretic degrees, suggesting beginnings and endings of all sorts. The North Node rests in the house of communication, so there's a suggestion that the call itself has an important life lesson to impart.

I'm new to horary so this is all just my musings, but in my opinion you should sleep with one eye open if this just happened a little while ago.

Malahini

Zonark: Thanks for the info. The chart is from January, so whatever it signified had probably come to pass. My employer in general is not popular with people because it takes money from them. My own position has minimal contact with the public, and I don't have any known enemies in my friends or coworkers, and can't see any reason for any "hidden" ones.

*However* I do remember that around this time both my home and work computers went on the fritz. I'm not sure what was wrong with my home computer, but it got so bad that I had to replace it. My work computer got a nasty version of the Qakbot trojan, and the server techs told me that "sensitive" info was being extracted from certain computers and sent "somewhere". Mine was one of 10 computers that had to be replaced.

But, like I said, nothing really weird has happened since then. My bank account and credit (usually targets of Qakbot type viruses) is untouched, and no mysterious shady people have been following me around :) Life goes on as normal...