Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-26-2010, 10:09 PM

Re: Single Persons Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna Jupiter View Post
Every single person in this forum: How does you bedroom look like? Why? Write your risign sign, sun and moon. If you have very much of some element, house or sign mention it!

Feel free to post photos even if the room is messy.

/Virgo Risign, Cleaning right now.
I am a Cancer Sun, Taurus Moon, and Sagittarius Rising and my room is rather bland-looking with no decorations. My desks looks like the cockpit of a starship with all the technological equipment that I use (mainly printer, speakers, my Mac, and a monitor for my laptop.)

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Taurus, Sagittarius Rising
Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 7th house! Look out ladies :P
My blog:
http://trailingthestars.blogspot.com

Ascendant 6 Sagittarius: Cupid knocks on the door of a human heart.
Descendant 6 Gemini: Workmen drilling for oil.
Midheaven 11 Virgo: A boy moulded in his mother's aspirations for him
IC 11 Pisces: Men traveling a narrow path, seeking illumination.
Unread 12-26-2010, 11:36 PM

born on a full moon
sun/mercury: Cancer in 1st house
moon: Capricorn in 7th house
Asc: Gemini

4th house: Uranus Leo on IC, conjunct Mars/N.node Leo, conjunct Pluto Virgo

A cancer with a nuclear reactor in his 4th house? Naturally, I am creatively (leo) being inventive and future striving (Uranus) and have decided to build a house using a "different" type of building method (Lots of earth in chart).

So for now I have to live in a 250 square foot trailer on a peice of property and sometimes I feel like a caged lion in such a small space.
My trailer is my bedroom, really. There are a few tools (mars) here and there, building related things, and it is so small the leo in me can't bare to keep it tidy (it feels undignifying, so I let it go), and jupiter in the 9th kind of makes me claustraphobic, too.

But I am mostly spiritual so I fill the walls with enlightened beings and I try to "tune in" to these Gurus. When my meditative life is going good I am more content and I am neater.

Once I have built the house my color scheme will be light gray (saturn)or white with 2 accenting colors - powdery sky blue and reddish pink.

Last edited by mirthyQ; 12-26-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 12-27-2010, 10:00 PM

I don't clean my bedroom usually and sometimes I'm messy too. But I like to categorize and tidy the the room.

I have lots of books. And it will be very cliche but I have a corner of sea. I'm collecting ceramics and small paintings which has fish, sea or boat pictures, shells and stones from sea. And other small memorial things I get from the places I travel to. This corner is very important for me, I'm very happy to look at it.

I have a big classics of rock poster as a nostalgie of my adolescent years, I can't throw it out. I have two guitars in the room which causes the room to look smaller than it is. Now the room is colored white, I want it so for a soul cleaning and a new beginning. I love all colors so there are almost lots of things from any color.

You can easily guess it but I'll tell

Sun and Mars in Cancer in 9th house
Moon in Virgo
Asc is Libra
Pluto in 1st house
Neptune is in opposition to Sun-Mars
So I'm full of water, I want to hang fish and sea pictures to everything, I can't keep myself... My ideal house is a Mediterranean one
Unread 12-28-2010, 01:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mister_hank

Sun: Leo
Moon: Pisces
ASC: Capricorn

I'm currently sharing a bedroom with a male person. On my walls, I have a couple of bus & subway maps. I live across the ocean (although I'm stuck here due to heavy blizzard and every road is paralyzed).

I have a couple of books on my TV desk, although I don't read them since I currently have a Nook (eReader). I have 2 bibles (both Contemporary English Version, one Hardcover, one Paperback).

Although I barely stay in my room for a long period, I always go outdoors until late past midnight.
Unread 12-28-2010, 02:23 AM

Send a message via MSN to kennedyrosewhith

My room is very cluttered. I have books stacked everywhere, and my drawers aren't quite big enough for all my clothes, so they tend to be everywhere too, except for every now and then when i get sick of the clutter and straighten things up a little. I often have a book or two sitting on my bed that i've been reading. I now have 5 pillows, a body pillow, and 5 blankets, and my bed is sooo comfortable, but is never made. I've got Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn, and Taurus Ascending, with Sun & Venus in the 3rd (books), and Mars in Taurus in the 12th (i usually don't sleep too soundly, i kick the covers around so that's why i never make my bed).

My room is cluttered, but i think it's very me, and i like that it looks heavily lived in.
Unread 12-28-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
Haunted by something so nasty I can't sleep in it. Here's the horary - knock yourself out if you're so inclined. Whatever it is seems to resist any and all attempts at banishing.

Ergo, I sleep on the living room sofa.

Hour & Day are both Venus.

Recite names of God while sprinkling Kosher Salt under your mattress and round your bed in a circle...put some in an atomizer with water to make a solution and spray it around the ceiling [esp. the corners] chase it out of your house...call Clarisse Conner the Clairvoyant...see can actually SEE what is haunting you...Olivia...Olivia...Olivia...just because I think you are a 'B' doesn't mean I won't help defend you....I am a sworw...SWORN...enemy of the 'Dark-Ones'.
Shalom.

Last edited by piercethevale; 12-28-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Unread 12-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Its a total dump in here. Plenty of clutter, not enough organization. I wish it wasn't like this, but it won't change.

Virgo Sun, Libra Moon, Cap Asc.
Unread 12-30-2010, 05:57 PM

Sun in leo, moon in capricorn, libra ascendant.

However I don't have a actually a real bedroom (because all my stuff is only in one room), but it's still always clean, organized and harmonic.

I have a double bed which I make every morning (with nice pillows with), a big mirror, only one poster on the wall, light shaded walls (white with a little grey), a carpet same color with the chest of drawers, and a chest of drawers where I can hide all my things (laptop, make up, etc), two chairs (one what I use as a table for my tv and other I sit when I study etc). Basically the only stuff that I like to keep at sight are my lamp and couple of storage boxes on the bureau. I like my surroundings to be ascetic but still beautiful and I like to match things.
Unread 12-31-2010, 12:45 AM

Asc-Leo
Sun-Scorpio
Moon-Capricorn

My room is a mess for awhile I didn't want anything on my walls, such as posters, pictures,etc.
Unread 12-31-2010, 04:13 AM

leo sun/moon.

I am not single, but my bedroom has remained very similar.

Single:
Elevated, cherry wood, four poster bed, My mattress top was about 4 feet off the ground. My dresser was tall as well, about 5' at the top. I took great care in finding the perfect dresser for my clothes. Deep enough drawers to hold pants and slacks, thin drawers for under garments.
Colors: Cream & Pink

Married:
We broke the first bed frame, and slept without a bed frame for 3 years. Recently I found a set that had a very similar dresser to mine. No foot board this time, and dark espresso stained wood. The bed still sits about 4' off the floor, and his dresser is about 5' tall.
Colors: Soft Yellow and Blue

Both times I have maintained white walls, no art or electronics, not even the net book. I prefer little to no window coverings as I like to let the light in from the moment it rises.

My room isn't ever cluttered. Dark laundry in the blue basket, lights in the white basket. If clothes ARE on the floor, it's due to my tendency to pick out an outfit, and settle with a different one, while leaving the other one out, before remembering a shirt that I had, that goes better with another skirt, that matches a different pair of shoes that requires leggings that..... They go back after a day or so.

Photos to follow.

I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.
John Steinbeck

Unread 10-25-2011, 09:30 PM

Aquarius Sun/Gemini Moon/ Sagittarius Ascendant

My room is decorated with various shades of green(my fave color). Somehow clutter finds its way in. I'm forever throwing things away. I can't stand to hold on to things that are not useful. Not much furnishings, except a bed, dresser, and nightstand. Lots of books on the floor next to my bed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Natal Chart.jpg (89.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg My Natal Chart W Diff Style.jpg (96.7 KB, 1 views)
Unread 11-14-2011, 12:37 PM

Hi! Good question!

My room has been extremely immaculate since i was a child...i used to spend my Sundays as a kid rearranging all my furniture/dolls/knick nats etc..i loved it! I always wanted everything to look pretty and perfect..if anyone sat on my bed i would not be so happy as they left 'creases' !

Still the same now..i reorganize everything regularly..and never ever leave my bed unmade or clothes on the floor..its unthinkable to me! (Sun in Aries, moon Libra, Pis ascendant). Most Pisces ascendents would be messy i think..because they are just so fluid and easy going..wish i was more like that! I know a Pisces ascendant and they are VERY SLOPPY..!!!! Gross.

People do get annoyed by how clean and tidy i need everything but i think they also like it too..it gets them off their butt! Laziness is out of the question!! I must have heavy modifying aspects..but the libra moon i think is very strong in need for beauty
Unread 11-14-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna Jupiter View Post
Every single person in this forum: How does you bedroom look like? Why? Write your risign sign, sun and moon. If you have very much of some element, house or sign mention it!

Feel free to post photos even if the room is messy.

/Virgo Risign, Cleaning right now.
What a good question! My bedroom has a bunch of Papaya art hanging on the walls, and an inspiration board. I used to have a Robert Pattinson poster on the wall but have since outgrown Thighlight and stuck to art canvasases. I also used to make my own posters and hang them, like repeating a Walt Whitman quote and having the center of it be a peace sign. My room was very colorful but afterawhile it made me feel immature. I had a matching nightstand set and furniture (all white) with a Zen display on one of them and a small corner for my candles and Buddha statues. Now, the walls were my favorite canvases lol but the floor was often used as a super-sized shelf, and the tops of my dressers cluttered with this and that. I was never concerned about my room being clean, figured I'd get it done when I wanted to. Not like the mess was going anywhere. I'm a germaphobe in other people's homes though lol.

Gemini ASC
Aries Sun
Taurus Moon

@Brooke24 - My mom has a Libra moon and Aries sun and she is the SAME WAY. It drives me absolutely crazy 'cause she refuses to say we're "done" cleaning my room until I've scrubbed EVERY nook and cranny, every faucet lining, smudge, hair MUST be gone. Her room is immaculate though.

Last edited by LovelyMissAries; 11-14-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Unread 11-14-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
Thighlight
I'm not even going to ask what a "thighlight" is...

Unread 11-14-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
I'm not even going to ask what a "thighlight" is...
It's just my playful nickname for Twilight, lmao. I didn't pay any attention to the movie once Jacob took his shirt off in New Moon.
Unread 01-08-2012, 02:16 AM

My bedroom is SOOO PISCES RISING. My colors are aqua and lavendar.
I have pictures of water color fish art in nice bright colors. I have candles in great scents all over.....tho they rarely get to burn. I save them for romantic moments and the Virgo in me is very picky so it's been a few years. I profected to a Venus ruled year last birthdate so hopefully that will change soon. lol. I remain quite typically Jupiter ruled Pisces optimistic!

My placidius chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...natalchart.gif

My Vedic chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...10withdasa.jpg

Sun conjunct Jupiter: I am almost always in a good mood.

Here to learn astrology.
Unread 10-19-2016, 11:21 PM

sun- Cap
moon- Gem
asc- Aqu

I am single, have never shared a room or living situation with an SO.

My entire life, my room as been a complete and utter **** show - mostly I have a lot of clothes (aquarius rising) that are all over the floor. But every 6 months or so I would totally organize, to a point of obsession. I always have many knick knacks that I 'organize' but others might view it as chaotic.

In my new apartment my bedroom is all neutral tones - white, beige, taupe and cream. I keep it immaculately clean BUT behind my closet door is where the disaster hides.

Whenever I have someone sleep over, I hide everything in the closet. This is probably symbolic of something as I am eternally single
Unread 11-09-2016, 05:02 PM

My room...there's not much to it, really. White walls. A large bed with a white duvet, colored by rainbow spirals with a stuffed animal here and there. A TV. Two pieces of furniture with drawers. It's often slightly cluttered, but never over the top. I like to keep it as minimal as possible, if I could I'd take more stuff out of it. I hardly feel like my room reflects me, I don't pay much attention to it since it likely won't ever look the way I desire it to. I am an Aquarius Sun, Taurus Moon with a Pisces Rising.
Unread 11-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

My room is meh... the only thing of actual significance is a hanging that my soul mate left behind when she passed away, other than that i have a computer, a bit messy too but clean.
I also don't live in my own house, that would make a difference.

Cancer sun.
Aries Moon
Unread 11-11-2016, 07:45 PM

I'm a Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, and Pisces rising. Right now my "room" is not exactly the way I would have it if I were in a permanent living situation. But I just have to go with it the way it is now. It might seem like an overused phrase, but... "organized mess" seems fitting. There's a lot of stuff everywhere, and like items are sitting together on shelves, but it doesn't look well organized. At all.

I have a full clothes basket and then next to it is a pile of clothes that I've worn this week but I'm convinced aren't dirty and I will wear again. Not neatly folded, just laying there. Lol. I have a bookshelf with a ton of stuff on top of it with no real rhyme or reason to be placed together. The books are all organized nicely, but everything on the shelves below are just kinda put there because I don't have much room and I want them to be accessible.

Usually I would have posters and art that my friend made me hanging on my walls, but I don't really want to go to the effort to put them up here since, as I said, this living situation is temporary. I also have a lot of empty bottles of pop sitting around, and boxes that I haven't broken down yet, because I haven't taken out the recycling in awhile. So I guess my room is a bit cluttered with stuff that I can get rid of, but just haven't felt the desire to yet.

Oh yeah, I also keep my pet fish in my room, who I love and has been with me for about 2 years now. Seems to fit me as a Pisces rising... I love having aquatic but low maintenance pets. Like betta fish. I think next pet I get is going to be an axolotl.

Tags
bedroom, persons, single