Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-23-2019, 12:49 AM

Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thank You Three. I didn't know Saturn and Pluto is for intellectual learning. A blessing! Sounds good to me! Add Jupiter to it next year hopefully for some luck. Saturn, Pluto in 11th Cap and Jupiter 10th Cap in my SR next year. What about you Three, next year? Remind me sorry x

I have Neptune in my 3rd and I think this is the one that makes me think of creative ideas, always thinking of ideal situations etc. Lots of thinking, day dreaming. All lovely day dreaming.

Hi Hkk How are you ?

I said "intellectual learning" because Pluto and Saturn are transiting my natal 3rd house. So, it's about 3rd house things.. Like intellect, learning, informations, communications, the way I think, etc.. It's very efficient, but there are communication issues. (this part is not a blessing ^^')

In my RS of 2018-2019, Saturn was in SR 6th house. Good for improving skills, organisation, strategy or planning, details, etc.. Very efficient for this kind of work. This was also why Saturn was excellent for learning concrete informations and build some things this year. Pluto was in SR 7th house conjunct DC.

In my Solar return of 2019-2020, both of those planets (Pluto & Saturn) will be in my SR 4th house.
I guess that it will be more about emotional things and not so easy. Saturn is efficient at work and concrete/intellectual things but is not in his ę element Ľ when it's about feelings and something not material like affective links with family and the past, etc... But it can be better for Pluto (and Jupiter) to be here in 4th house than Saturn I guess.

I don't really know how this triple conjunction can play out in your SR 11th house. 11th house is a weird house that represents a lot of things. House of the unknown. House of groups, friends and supports, wishes and hopes for the future. How you belongs or not belongs to groups, to the society. Internet, also the astrologers and the marginals house. People you know sometimes just a bit can be a part of it. Like a friend of a friend, or a stranger in the street, or someone you meet at a public event. It's a public house, but things can be hidden in, because it's between the 10th and the 12th. My SR ASC is now in natal 11th house. I don't really know how it will influence the year.

Otherwise, I have (natal) Neptune in natal 3rd house too
In my SR, Neptune will conjunct DC (opposing sr ASC and Mars). But I feel less worried than last year when I had Pluto conjunct DC, and it was the first time I tried to understand a Solar return ^^'

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-23-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Unread 09-23-2019, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Hi Hkk How are you ?

I said "intellectual learning" because Pluto and Saturn are transiting my natal 3rd house. So, it's about 3rd house things.. Like intellect, learning, informations, communications, the way I think, etc.. It's very efficient, but there are communication issues. (this part is not a blessing ^^')

In my RS of 2018-2019, Saturn was in SR 6th house. Good for improving skills, organisation, strategy or planning, details, etc.. Very efficient for this kind of work. This was also why Saturn was excellent for learning concrete informations and build some things this year. Pluto was in SR 7th house conjunct DC.

In my Solar return of 2019-2020, both of those planets (Pluto & Saturn) will be in my SR 4th house.
I guess that it will be more about emotional things and not so easy. Saturn is efficient at work and concrete/intellectual things but is not in his ę element Ľ when it's about feelings and something not material like affective links with family and the past, etc... But it can be better for Pluto (and Jupiter) to be here in 4th house than Saturn I guess.

I don't really know how this triple conjunction can play out in your SR 11th house. 11th house is a weird house that represents a lot of things. House of the unknown. House of groups, friends and supports, wishes and hopes for the future. How you belongs or not belongs to groups, to the society. Internet, also the astrologers and the marginals house. People you know sometimes just a bit can be a part of it. Like a friend of a friend, or a stranger in the street, or someone you meet at a public event. It's a public house, but things can be hidden in, because it's between the 10th and the 12th. My SR ASC is now in natal 11th house. I don't really know how it will influence the year.

Otherwise, I have (natal) Neptune in natal 3rd house too
In my SR, Neptune will conjunct DC (opposing sr ASC and Mars). But I feel less worried than last year when I had Pluto conjunct DC, and it was the first time I tried to understand a Solar return ^^'
Hey Three! Iím good thank you x how r u?

I have natal cap in 4th and as Iím a cap itís quite comforting. Maybe thatís how Saturn will be in 4th as your an earth sign Virgo. I think Jupiter will be good with Pluto and Saturn. 4th house is your roots. I think it will be good x
Unread 09-23-2019, 01:44 AM

It's weird because the element I miss the most is fire. But i don't like warmness, tanning on the beach.. When it's a flame (for example a barbecue) I'm more affraid of fire than I like it. Even if it's beautiful to watch, I stay away
Unread 09-23-2019, 01:50 AM

I'm good too !

What do you mean when you say "quite comforting"?
(Is it about the sun in 4th house? or the conjunction of saturn and pluto?)
Unread 09-23-2019, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I'm good too !

What do you mean when you say "quite comforting"?
(Is it about the sun in 4th house? or the conjunction of saturn and pluto?)
The sun in the 4th. I think if itís aspected well it would be comforting and as my natal sun is in 4th cap I feel in control. Caps like to be in control and this makes it comfortable.

Pluto is about transformation and Saturn is lessons. Jupiter luck and expansion. Are you thinking of moving next year? Do you live with your partner? Iím thinking maybe this is how it may play out for you?

Have you got much fire elements in your natal chart?
Unread 09-23-2019, 12:56 PM

In my natal chart, the only fire element is Jupiter in Sag.
And South Node Aries.. even if it's not a planet.

Yes, I thought about moving next year, it could be how the 4th house plays out. I already said it to you by PM a few week ago. Low chances that it really could happen from a rational point of view
Unread 09-23-2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
In my natal chart, the only fire element is Jupiter in Sag.
And South Node Aries.. even if it's not a planet.

Yes, I thought about moving next year, it could be how the 4th house plays out. I already said it to you by PM a few week ago. Low chances that it really could happen from a rational point of view
oh ok sorry i can't remember you telling me! Why do you think it might not happen?
Unread 09-23-2019, 07:40 PM

I'm not sure that I'll have enough financial security this year, so it will be difficult to rent an appartment from an administrative point of view.
Unread 09-23-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure that I'll have enough financial security this year, so it will be difficult to rent an apartment from an administrative point of view.
I see Three. Maybe it will be your focus then to get there...maybe. I wish I could tell you more but I don't want to say things just for the sake of saying something. I'm not sure about solar returns and transits until you introduced me.
Unread 09-23-2019, 07:52 PM

It's a chat thread, you can speak about whatever you want.
We're not obliged to speak about Solar Returns charts

It was important for me because I was stucked in this 2018-2019 year of SR. But now 2019-2020 started. I think it will be better, I'm not so worried anymore
Unread 09-23-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
It's a chat thread, you can speak about whatever you want.
We're not obliged to speak about Solar Returns charts

It was important for me because I was stuck in this 2018-2019 year of SR. But now 2019-2020 started. I think it will be better, I'm not so worried anymore
I'm glad you're not worried. What I meant about talking about SR is to help you as you helped me out so much I don't feel obliged to chat about it, I want to talk about it. I just wanted to help you with yours. I'm glad your good with it now though.

Have you enjoyed the Virgo stellium transits. I have. Its been good for me.
Unread 09-23-2019, 08:51 PM

^^ thanks

The grand earth trines were very enjoyables. It's rare that I do all the things I planned, but I did it for this month

Each year the best time for me is when the Sun is in Gemini (my 8th house). A new thing born or reborn each year. And during February, Aquarius Sun in 4th house too.

I ignore why.. 8th house is transformation. But which is the power of 4th house?

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-23-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Unread 09-24-2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
^^ thanks

The grand earth trines were very enjoyables. It's rare that I do all the things I planned, but I did it for this month

Each year the best time for me is when the Sun is in Gemini (my 8th house). A new thing born or reborn each year. And during February, Aquarius Sun in 4th house too.

I ignore why.. 8th house is transformation. But which is the power of 4th house?
I donít know. Is it your roots/home?
Unread 09-24-2019, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Hey Ice! It means casual chat. UK term I think....like let's have tea/coffee and a bit of a chat and Natter.
Jeez, that went over my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
No matter.
Annnnd you killed my buzz. Kidding.

I like autumn a lot. Being phlegmatic and all.
Unread 09-24-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I donít know. Is it your roots/home?

I don't really know
Unread 09-25-2019, 03:56 AM

Libra time will be hard for Earth people

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 09-25-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Hey Plute! How you doing? How are things? xx
Hi Hkk, thanks for asking. When I got home from work, innately I am feeling stalled..., bored, empty, aimless, like I don't know what to do next... I have bought so many books since a month or two ago, I have been accumulating books, new unopened books, all kind of books, and then I lost the passion to read them because I am so distracted with my curiosity in astrology, my mind and heart is like everywhere, I can't focus... I have also got an aquarium at home, I feel so empty I keep buying new shrimps to add into my tank and some shrimp has been dying away and now I have to control my urge of adding shrimp into it. I don't know really... I hope I can finish reading my ww2 related book and be more passionate into finishing it... My life is revolving around my husband and me only, then I am thinking I need some new sparks in my life... I should call my friend out and go karaoke but I am reluctant to get out of my comfort zone, I think I need someone to whack me up so I can get out of my comfort zone, lol. I blame all this to my moon in gemini conjunct north node :P
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 09-25-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Unread 09-25-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Hi Hkk, thanks for asking. When I got home from work, innately I am feeling stalled..., bored, empty, aimless, like I don't know what to do next... I have bought so many books since a month or two ago, I have been accumulating books, new unopened books, all kind of books, and then I lost the passion to read them because I am so distracted with my curiosity in astrology, my mind and heart is like everywhere, I can't focus... I have also got an aquarium at home, I feel so empty I keep buying new shrimps to add into my tank and some shrimp has been dying away and now I have to control my urge of adding shrimp into it. I don't know really... I hope I can finish reading my ww2 related book and be more passionate into finishing it... My life is revolving around my husband and me only, then I am thinking I need some new sparks in my life... I should call my friend out and go karaoke but I am reluctant to get out of my comfort zone, I think I need someone to whack me up so I can get out of my comfort zone, lol. I blame all this to my moon in gemini conjunct north node :P

I have the same feelings since a few monthes now..
I have a lot of things to do, but I'm not passionate enough anymore to be focused. Resulting in being distracted, bored and empty, and thinking everyday about how my life is revolving around things (or their lack)..
Sometimes motivation come, but is difficult to keep more than one day.
I was blaming several Neptune transits, but I'm not sure where those feelings are coming from (now Neptune is opposing Mars for everyone).

Hope it will be better for you
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Do a course. Maybe an astrology course if thatís what ur obsessed about right now. Something to get your attention and focus on. What subjects interest you? A short course would be good. Something related to your work maybe. Enhance your skills?
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
I have the same feelings since a few monthes now..
I have a lot of things to do, but I'm not passionate enough anymore to be focused. Resulting in being distracted, bored and empty, and thinking everyday about how my life is revolving around things (or their lack)..
Sometimes motivation come, but is difficult to keep more than one day.
I was blaming several Neptune transits, but I'm not sure where those feelings are coming from (now Neptune is opposing Mars for everyone).

Hope it will be better for you
I donít know three what this feeling is. I always have it. 3rd house stellium for me think. Maybe you could do what I said to Pluto about short courses etc. It focused my mind xx

How are you? X😍
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
Jeez, that went over my head.

Annnnd you killed my buzz. Kidding.

I like autumn a lot. Being phlegmatic and all.
lol Iím sorry Iíve confused you. Autumn is a beauty too especially the pics taken of the leaves dropping etc and the clothes to wear in autumn. Love it 😍 time for cherry lipstick 💄 lmao
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Libra time will be hard for Earth people
Why G? What if you have libra rising as an earth sun natal chart?
Unread 09-25-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
lol Iím sorry Iíve confused you. Autumn is a beauty too especially the pics taken of the leaves dropping etc and the clothes to wear in autumn. Love it 😍 time for cherry lipstick 💄 lmao
Yaaasss. Loll. I like the wind, and the general coziness of the season. The clothes as well. Btw least favourite time of the year?
Unread 09-26-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
Yaaasss. Loll. I like the wind, and the general coziness of the season. The clothes as well. Btw least favourite time of the year?
Yes! Least favourite 🤔🤔🤔 I like them all but if I had to choose I would say spring. The winter has gone, you want the heat and you get teased lol
Unread 09-26-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
I don’t know three what this feeling is. I always have it. 3rd house stellium for me think. Maybe you could do what I said to Pluto about short courses etc. It focused my mind xx

How are you? X��
Hi Hkk, how are you?

When it's about astrology or spiritual things, I don't have difficulties to be focused. My intellect is used to that (natal mercury in 12th house). Those things feed my soul, but not from a concrete point of view. People which practise astrology are very rare in my surroundings. Being too much spiritual can be bad. It's like being not enough "grounded" or attached with real life and things, and people around me.
It's like if I was giving my energy to improve my inside part everyday (my spirit). But the outside part of my life didn't change a lot. People doesn't see me evolving. And, I feel like if all the things I do for my spirit are unuseful. (a part of this thought is wrong, but we are incarnated to live in a material world, to interact with things and not just with self)

Otherwise, I feel great!

Something funny happened. I don't know if you remember but in my sr chart I have Mars conjunct ASC. (2 or 3į orb).
This RS has just started, and the 2nd day, my wifi card died! Mars is SR 3rd house ruler. And is currently conjunct to the sun (what we see)

When I didn't had internet, I understood that my addiction to it is one of the reasons that made me feel empty and distracted. On internet, there is so much things we can do, see, listen too, read, too much informations and choices about everything.. Sometimes it make me forget what is important, and which things deserve my energy.
And when I'm really focused on something, I can't really appreciate the value of what i'm doing, because 10mn later, I'm starting another thing very different, and if it's a boring task, my motivation is lost for the next hours.

So, i'll try to change my habits.

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-26-2019 at 03:43 PM.