Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

Don't feel obliged to go into that.
I simply feel it my duty to speak out on this as we are up against hundreds of billions invested in propaganda, it is good to make sure one lost soul here or there might stumble on some honest ground up thinking.

This Scorpio retrograde has been vortex like.

david starling

Yeah, I've been riding it out, kind of treading water. Of course, Jupiter is in Scorpio in my Natal-chart, so I'm acclimated to it. I was wondering how you've been doing. I hadn't realized that Saturn had entered Capricorn right about at the Solstice. How appropriate is that?!!
I seem to getting some good benefits from Ouranos moving into Taurus, in terms of coming to grips with Material-reality. Lacking natal Planets in Earth-signs, I can definitely use the help!

blacksun?

Ah, so you are indeed familiar with this intense brooding energy. Its no joke.

Yes, Saturn - that was truly incredible.
As the scorpio Jupiter year had just commenced, I decided to do the same thing for Saturn. So initiate a calendar that has its years end and begin anew when the Sun conjuncts Saturn for the first time when Saturn has moved into a new sign.

So then I went to look, when exactly is the next such transit moment, which I can take as the opening of the first Saturn year. Imagine my astonishment to find out that it would happen on 0 Capricorn.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I am really enjoying this year, making the most of this opportunity to get deeper into Scorpio's waters. Since Jupiter went direct, Ive been able to reap from the pain I suffered during the retrograde.

A few weeks ago I wrote that Jupiters atmosphere most likely contains lifeforms, since more than adequate chemical conditions exist and far more space than on Earth. Also organic time goes faster in a high pressured supercharged gas and liquid environment than on solid ground. NASA just put out a release that supports these suggestions.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/im...r-water-discovery-1485415.jpg?r=1535662316141

NASA-news-is-there-life-on-Jupiter-water-discovery-1485415.jpg

Praise the Lord
:cool:

david starling

I am really enjoying this year, making the most of this opportunity to get deeper into Scorpio's waters. Since Jupiter went direct, Ive been able to reap from the pain I suffered during the retrograde.

A few weeks ago I wrote that Jupiters atmosphere most likely contains lifeforms, since more than adequate chemical conditions exist and far more space than on Earth. Also organic time goes faster in a high pressured supercharged gas and liquid environment than on solid ground. NASA just put out a release that supports these suggestions.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/im...r-water-discovery-1485415.jpg?r=1535662316141

NASA-news-is-there-life-on-Jupiter-water-discovery-1485415.jpg

Praise the Lord
:cool:

And pass the ammunition! :biggrin:

blacksun?

Great!
Any signs of Eagles?
Im sure many visions you'll never relate.

For me it has been one cathartic day after the other, and I needed cleansing a great deal.

Ive lost yet another false bond of trust that remained, shed another person who thought it okay to profit off me without considering my feelings or honour in the least, and it has been a long chain of tears that just became salt on my lips like one gets at the sea.

Now I am truly with friends and clan, people I really know will be giving as well as receiving, a feast of friends as Morrison said.

No guts no glory, no pain no gain, that is undoubtably Scorpio's message.

david starling

Great!
Any signs of Eagles?
Im sure many visions you'll never relate.

For me it has been one cathartic day after the other, and I needed cleansing a great deal.

Ive lost yet another false bond of trust that remained, shed another person who thought it okay to profit off me without considering my feelings or honour in the least, and it has been a long chain of tears that just became salt on my lips like one gets at the sea.

Now I am truly with friends and clan, people I really know will be giving as well as receiving, a feast of friends as Morrison said.

No guts no glory, no pain no gain, that is undoubtably Scorpio's message.

I'm actually an Eagle Scout! And, a (lapsed) member of the Order of the Arrow. :biggrin:
Yeah, I have that "When the going gets tough, the tough get going" thing myself. And, "I have to feel it, even if it hurts". Saturn in Leo and Jupiter in Scorpio.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Saturn Leo! Nice, that connects us.
Ive been in Amsterdam, but preparing to head out for another mission. :bandit:

My heart will be in Montreal, where it was unfrozen. But as the man in Gladiator says, not yet.... not yet!

blacksun?

My mom has Sun, Saturn, Pluto, Venus and Mercury in Leo squaring Jupiter and Moon in Scorpio. No sea goes too high for me she always said but I got that from her.

david starling

The word "exalted" is too descriptive not to use, even though it's out of sequence with how it works in Trad. Same with "domiciled". But, I've decided to use "challenged" instead of "in its fall" for when a Significator is in the Sign opposite its Native-rulership. Sun (Native-ruler of Leo) is less challenged in Aquarius than normal, because Aquarius is companion-Sign to Taurus. The numerology fits, because the #11 for Aquarius converts to #2 for Taurus when the digits are added together. The other companion-Sign matchup is Sagittarius with Virgo, and it's interesting that there's the same symbol, but reversed as 9 and 6.

david starling

The reason for the companion-Sign concept is that these are the only two cases where a measured point, rather than a planet, is Native-ruler. Taurus has the Age-indicator as its Native-ruler, and Sagittarius has the Ascendant. Ouranos is so vital to pushing the transition of extraordinarily Fixed Taurus into extremely Mutable Gemini, that it's not just the Regulator for Taurus, but co-ruler; and, that makes the Facilitating-sign, Aquarius (Native-ruler Ouranos), companion-Sign to Taurus. Same with Sagittarius and Virgo, where the Native-ruler of Sagittarius is the Ascendant, and the Native-ruler of Virgo, Jupiter, is vital in slowing the transition of Sagittarius (the Sign of fiery-change) into Capricorn.
Blacksun?, you commented on my using Athena as a characterization of Virgo. Since I have Zeus/Jupiter as Native-ruler of Virgo, the connection between Athena/Minerva and Virgo becomes essential information, although as you pointed out, not the whole story. The key words do match up well, "Analyze" for Virgo , and "Wisdom" for Athena /Minerva. Sophia fits in that regard, also.

Last edited:

david starling

There are other less-challenged opposite Sign-rulers. Jupiter in Pisces, since Jupiter is co-ruler of Sagittarius (for the reason already mentioned, not the conventional Modern Astrology reason), and therefore plays a supporting Regulatory role for Pisces, along with Apollo's Ascendant. Then there's the Equinoctial relationship (equivalency) between Aries and Libra for Mars and Venus--some common ground there. And, numerologically again, using square and cube roots, Gemini's #3 is at the square root of #9 for Sagittarius, so Mercury has a resolving role when in Sagittarius. And, Taurus' #2 is the cube root for Scorpio's #8, a three-dimensional type of resolution, and somewhat less of a challenge for Pluto in Taurus, and the tropical Age of Scorpio (c. 3100-1350 B.C.E.) which goes to a working relationship between Taurus' Native-ruler, the Earth-mother, whose Ages they are, and Osirus/Pluto.

blacksun?

Blacksun?, you commented on my using Athena as a characterization of Virgo. Since I have Zeus/Jupiter as Native-ruler of Virgo, the connection between Athena/Minerva and Virgo becomes essential information, although as you pointed out, not the whole story. The key words do match up well, "Analyze" for Virgo , and "Wisdom" for Athena /Minerva. Sophia fits in that regard, also.

Yes, I don't disagree, I do feel there is more than analysis to the signs modality - Virgo represents the perfection of the body of experience lived in Cancer and Leo, the other summer signs - she analyzes so sharply because she requires precision for the final touch to the self, which is her earthy prerogative to give. I like the notion of the word virgin relating also to vir (man) and virtue, not just someone who hasn't been sexually initiated but someone pure enough to be worthy of fighting for a cause.

blacksun?

The Supreme Court confirmation hearings, this is Pluto turning direct. You can feel the enormous shift in momentum; the democrats have their moral leverage back, or so they truly feel now. It seems a curse has been lifted from some of the ones that had been completely deranged for two years.

I do feel good about not being driven mad by their insanity for a moment. I also like the Republican Party, which Trump usurped but which isn't his creation, being confronted with some of its most ancient vices.

The night of the midterms Uranus moves back into Aries.

blacksun?

There are other less-challenged opposite Sign-rulers. Jupiter in Pisces, since Jupiter is co-ruler of Sagittarius (for the reason already mentioned, not the conventional Modern Astrology reason), and therefore plays a supporting Regulatory role for Pisces, along with Apollo's Ascendant. Then there's the Equinoctial relationship (equivalency) between Aries and Libra for Mars and Venus--some common ground there. And, numerologically again, using square and cube roots, Gemini's #3 is at the square root of #9 for Sagittarius, so Mercury has a resolving role when in Sagittarius. And, Taurus' #2 is the cube root for Scorpio's #8, a three-dimensional type of resolution, and somewhat less of a challenge for Pluto in Taurus, and the tropical Age of Scorpio (c. 3100-1350 B.C.E.) which goes to a working relationship between Taurus' Native-ruler, the Earth-mother, whose Ages they are, and Osirus/Pluto.

I have my Ascendant on the degree of exaltation of the Sun. Apollo speaks to me very clearly. I met him at the Tiber, and actually thats where my story begins.