The secrets of the zodiac degrees

Chrysalis

Ermm, when did i ever say that pierce ?

Just been randomly going through a few threads after being away for a couple of weeks and this sites a battleground.....ha ha nothings changed :D

CapAquaPis

About I1 or Oumuamua I mentioned earlier on this thread. 5 times in the last 6 decades, we had 5 celestial objects: one mysterious satellite of earth was widely reported in many telescope viewings form 1956-64 then it vanishes without being seen again. Could be Lilith before it was officially discovered and named, but this one is thought in astrology to produced peak prosperity of the late 1950s-early 60s in the western world and 3 major earthquakes hit the world over M9 on the richter scale: 1957 Kamchatka (Russia), 1960 Chile in South America, and March 27, 1964 on Good Friday in Alaska, USA with great devastation of Anchorage 100 miles from the epicenter. And great comets: Kohoutek in 1973, Halley's approach to earth in 1985-86 and Hale Bopp in 1997-98, both are eras of peak prosperity in the western world (early 1970s, mid 80s and late 90s).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The appearance of Halley comet could affect the world in astrological, historical and sociocultural ways. In 1908-12, Halley comet (actual sighting in 1910) had its first of 2 fly-bys in the 20th century. In the state of California, women won the right to vote in 1908 and was added to the state constitution in 1911. And in 1982-87, California had 2 gubernatorial elections with Tom Bradley, the first black mayor of Los Angeles to run for governor twice and to lose to George Deukmejian twice, although Bradley was in the lead for most of those years. The USA had a black president Barack Obama (his term 2009-17) - reelected in 2012 (when the Aquarian age began), now we may have a woman president - elected in 2020 and re-elected in 2024 (the Plutonian return for the USA).