Need advice on love/hate games

Safu

Need advice on love/hate relationships

I can't seem to understand why I seem to only attract (and be attracted to) this weird love hate dynamic. Even though I have a lot of good, honest and caring friends my romantic relationships always end up being awful. No matter how good or bad life seems to feel at the moment, I never stop feeling this deep power struggle inside me, just like with my romantic relationships. Despite my mars being retrograde, I still get super carried away by my passions. I constantly drift between caring too much or being way too detached. Some days i'm happy, and other days I just want to push everyone away from me for no reason. When I feel this way, I try my best to just channel my energy into avoiding everyone and working out. I just want a normal romantic relationship where for once I don't feel confused about how I feel, and there's no power struggle.

Please give me advice.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
I can't seem to understand why I seem to only attract (and be attracted to) this weird love hate dynamic. Even though I have a lot of good, honest and caring friends my romantic relationships always end up being awful. No matter how good or bad life seems to feel at the moment, I never stop feeling this deep power struggle inside me, just like with my romantic relationships. Despite my mars being retrograde, I still get super carried away by my passions. I constantly drift between caring too much or being way too detached. Some days i'm happy, and other days I just want to push everyone away from me for no reason. When I feel this way, I try my best to just channel my energy into avoiding everyone and working out. I just want a normal romantic relationship where for once I don't feel confused about how I feel, and there's no power struggle.

Please give me advice.

Uranus is square to the Venus/Saturn midpoint and opposed to the Mc/As midpoint.

Uranus-square-Venus/Saturn makes you tense and sour. That is often how you seem to others. The Venus/Saturn part leaves you unhappy and dissatisfied (sour), and the Uranus/Saturn part makes you tense enough that you rush to separate from others for some relief. The Uranus/Venus part makes you unconventional in relationships (probably anti-puritanical) with few bonds. Uranus opposed to As/Mc makes you an anti-conventionalist who is eccentric, drastic, with a tendency to be violent in your speech and perhaps also actions. Uranus near the south Node suggests very brief relationships.

We all need to develop our capacity for patience, and you more than most.

Last edited: