Is my birth time right?

Pinkybow

I’m unsure if a horary question can answer this?

I can’t access my birth record, as I’ve being told they are not mine they are my Mothers. I haven’t seen her in years and I don’t fancy going down the road to contact her.

Any information be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/KQnCEUB

Pinkybow

Thank you, For your reply JupiterAsc.

I had a hunch it wasn’t an appropriate Question, I was chancing my Arm. 🙂

tikana

Thank you, For your reply JupiterAsc.

I had a hunch it wasn’t an appropriate Question, I was chancing my Arm. ��

JupiterAsce is wrong.

This chart is totally readable .. All you need to do is read it as is news true or false.. Look at 3rd house ruler .. if it is strong in essential dignity - your birthtime is correct

T

Pinkybow

JupiterAsce is wrong.

This chart is totally readable .. All you need to do is read it as is news true or false.. Look at 3rd house ruler .. if it is strong in essential dignity - your birthtime is correct

T

Thank You very much T. 🙂

greybeard

Well there you are...
Two contradictory opinions.

Now what?

Checking the chart you have against life events might be more reliable than a horary for verifying birth time.

Tikana's approach has merit. "Is the report true?" But, personally, I would hesitate before placing my full faith in such a chart.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

Well there you are...

Now what?

Checking the chart you have against life events might be more reliable than a horary for verifying birth time.

Tikana's approach has merit. "Is the report true?" But, personally, I would hesitate before placing my full faith in such a chart.

Sometimes it’s easier to believe what you want to hear. 🤔

But yes both replies are contradictory.
I have tried rectifying my chart. Some things make sense to me while other times they don’t, as I’m looking for exact conjunctions in the rectifying process but I’m not very good st astrology so I struggle to put the chart together as a piece.

Thank you for your reply-GreyBeard.

tikana

Well there you are...

Now what?

after doing horaries for 10 years .. i am pretty sure it is report true / false issue
:)

Pinkybow

after doing horaries for 10 years .. i am pretty sure it is report true / false issue
:)

Thank you.

I do believe it to be True as it’s what I’d like to believe also.

What do you mean by (report true/ false issue)?

That I knew it was an accuate time?