A guide to defeating Scorpio placements and why you will need this guide.

Why am I making this thread?

The truth of the situation is, by nature, people with Scorpio placements are quite envious. If your goal in life is to be successful, you will meet a lot of people who will attempt to stop you and stand in your way, most of them are going to be Scorpios. By nature, this is the most envious sign of the zodiac yet also the most "vengeful" and aggressive.

Scorpios hate people who are better looking, more intelligent, and show a lot of potential of living a nice and successful life. As a result of this, what they attempt to do is thwart that potential at all costs. I had a Scorpio father that beat me, put me in the worst schools despite being rich, tore up my college applications, and would intentionally stop me from attempting to better myself through Extra Curricular activities in school.

Currently, I have a boss with this placement who is trying to actively ruin my career.

As you can see, these are nasty people hellbent on ruining lives.

Now that we got that out of the way, lets see how this sign aka the Golden Child of modern astrologers tends to work.

Scorpios by nature are very toxic human beings, they suck the life and soul out of situations. A character that embodies a Scorpio is Cassius from the play Julius Caesar and how he manipulated Brutus into betraying Caesar.

Rather than yell at you, Scorpios like to take small bites and gradually work towards ruining you. Scorpios evaluate and then work in subtle ways, often surprising you with their tactics out of nowhere when really, they were planning them all along. A lot of the times they will play nice to make you unsuspecting but then out of nowhere, pounce on you.

Scorpio placements (especially Mars in Scorpio) love to prey on the powerless, they're bullies at heart, it is in their blood. A lot of them, especially Mars in Scorpio, do their dirty work in private and behind closed doors. As you can see, they do their nasty tactics but try to keep their hands clean at all times.

People with Scorpio placements are the kinds that will make speeches about how animal cruelty is a big issue yet skin live animals in their spare time for the fun of it.

Expect a lot of under-handed and subtle remarks to get under your skin yet somehow the person is able to get away with it.

Tons of negativity and toxic mindsets tend to come from this sign.

So how do you defeat this placement?

The question evaded me for quite some time, how do you defeat the Golden Child of Modern Astrology, oh how they say it is a "formidable opponent" and "cannot be defeated". Well, after more than a month of looking around, I managed to find some major weak spots in this placement.

The big goal is to make it into a war, not a battle. I feel this is why Capricorns are naturally so good at defeating these snakes but with enough anger, determination, and proper planning I think even signs that modern astrology consider weak and inferior (Pisces, Leo, and lets face it, anyone not Scorpio!) can do it.

1. Identify them, snakes are successful when going after unsuspecting prey.

The most important action you can take is to identify these snakes so that way you are not caught off guard or ever made to feel guilty. What this does is prepare you mentally for the bites which will inevitably come. Once this happens, you already know what to expect, they lose the surprise they have over you.

Now you know that a simple smile and good encounter one day is just a set-up for them to take you by surprise. Once you identify a nasty person, they lose a ton of leverage over you.

2. Game plan, do not go in blind. Try not to go into this battle alone, you want to be an aggressive pack of wolves taking down prey here.

Do not go into battles with them, make it into a strategic war. Know where they might be able to get the upper hand on you so it is a battle you're willing to lose but also know where you can hit them hard. Instead of shouting at them and giving into your emotions, be cold and unemotional.

Once again, these are nasty people that prey on emotions, especially those who are suffering and going through pain. If you had a loss in the family, they will try to get under your skin by bringing that up. You know the kind of person you are dealing with now.

3. Do not play the emotional game, use strategy and logic.

As soon as you give into emotions, you lose with these people, they prey on that. Hold strong and rely on strategy and logic, this is why Capricorns are so effective at dismantling Scorpios but you don't have to be one to hold your own. Get a handle on your emotions, instead treat it as a strategic battle where every move must have a purpose. Having a heart and soul is great for most other people, just not for this placement.

Try to control your emotions at all times when dealing with this sign, they want to take the war to that front.

4. Vampires and snakes prey in the dark, bring this battle and war into the light. Thrust them aggressively into the spotlight where they get scrutinized.

Scorpio placements are effective when they can get you alone or in a room with their hive mind but as soon as you thrust them into the spotlight where their actions are scrutinized, they will start to cower. You will significantly weaken this sign and while Capricorns are naturally good at dismantling Scorpio placements, I think a sign like Gemini and even Leo (considered by modern astrology to be among the weakest of all the signs) can have great success.

Once Scorpio placements are thrust out of their hivemind and have to answer to impartial people or opposition in groups, they tend to be weakened. A lot of this tends to put them on the defensive where they will start to make mistakes.

5. Once that happens, the final step, aggressive takedown of their character.

Scorpio placements tend to be liars, devious, under-handed, manipulative, and hypocritical. Once you can bring these to the light, you start to have a lot of success and greatly stifle them in settings where social influence is a must.

Once Scorpio placements are have to defend their character, they are greatly stunted as they are not people of good character. In corporate settings and political elections where so much depends on public opinion, they cannot make any progress at all and start to slowly become powerless.

It is crucial to go right after their character flaws, singling them out as manipulative, devious, and untrustworthy people. Only stick to these character flaws, do not make the mistake of calling them weak as that attack might not stick. The goal is to portray these people as being untrustworthy and power hungry sociopaths, I will give an example of how this was done well.

6. Make your assault prolonged, don't make the mistake of thinking it is ever over, this is a war and not a battle.

This sign has a sensitive ego, once they are defeated in circumstances, they will continue to scheme and take you down.

Continue to bring this up as much as possible to the public and everyone else at every chance. A good example would be to simply call this out whenever you are near them or take passive aggressive attacks whenever possible. It is your duty to portray these people as untrustworthy liars to the social public hence reducing the power they have.

"Integrity is a valuable trait and not all of us have it but that's okay"

"For once you can at least tell the truth"

"Finally, you're being honest for once"

"You know, for the first time, I think I might be able to trust you and that is a tough thing to do"

"The public greatly values honesty so I would like for you work on that trait, it will take you far in life"

"What's your scheme this time Senator Palpatine?"

For when they resort to hypocrisy.

"Its Mr. Do As I Say Not As I Do"

Call out the hypocrisy as much as possible, this sign is the biggest hypocrite in all of the zodiac.

So that is what I have so far.

Many of you will cross paths with this nasty placement, Mars in Scorpio is the absolute worst, and once you do you will thank me for this thread but feel free to add more.

Modern astrologers say that Scorpio placements cannot be defeated, I disagree with this. I think all placements have weak spots, especially modern astrology's love child, and those weak spots can be exploited to bring about their downfall.

I also want to know that a lot of censoring may happening now that this strategic plan is out. As I have found, this forum tends to have a lot of Scorpio sympathizers and as a result tends to hate it when brave people make posts on how to deal with this envious serpent of a sign. I will not be surprised if people attempt to censor this thread and post garbage such as "take the high road" and let these snakes ruin lives.

IleneK

Premium Member
This thread is just about the silliest thing I have read here lately. Get a grip.:smile:

From a Taurus Sun and no Scorpio planets.

Renee35

Nice try, but then again, they do say that Scorpios are habitual liars.

This made me LOL.

Firstly, good post - however, I do disagree that it is ALL scorpio placements. I would like to assert my opinion - it's those with Scorpio ASC, Psyche in Scorpio, and sometimes Mars.

Reason being, I have Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio - that being said - I have had 3 exes in the last decade all of whom have employed everything you listed above and then some (one even went to jail for 101 days for stalking me, attempting to frame me, yadda, yadda) - they all DO have one or more of thee above placements.

Now - as for me, I'm not vengeful, aggressive, nor do I ever seek to intentionally harm anyone and I haven't. I do have Virgo Moon, Pisces Rising, and Sage Sun (4 signs in Sage), and Mars in Libra - I'm a lover and more a defender than anything else.

But, those exes fit your bill.

Renee,

That must have been extremely scary, to be stalked. Is that as far as they went or did they try to force themselves on you? Have they learned their lesson since or are they still continuing to harass you?

TBH I don't hate all Scorpios. One of my good friends is a Scorpio sun and an all around cool guy, he has been through some hell but has come out a better person for it. I find him to be the kind of person who is representative of the good things that sign can offer.

On the other hand I will say that certain placements of the sign, especially the Mars, tend to produce nasty people who need to be dealt with.

Renee35

Renee,

That must have been extremely scary, to be stalked. Is that as far as they went or did they try to force themselves on you? Have they learned their lesson since or are they still continuing to harass you?

TBH I don't hate all Scorpios. One of my good friends is a Scorpio sun and an all around cool guy, he has been through some hell but has come out a better person for it. I find him to be the kind of person who is representative of the good things that sign can offer.

On the other hand I will say that certain placements of the sign, especially the Mars, tend to produce nasty people who need to be dealt with.

7 years later and he's still taking me to court via vexatious litigation, the last criminal no contact order was issued for 5 years and I let it expire 4 months ago (we have a child together).

Not all scorpio placements are bad, glad you've got 1 friend, I do too - she's 55 and brilliant - but also, evil (to her ex husbands).

Lol.

Wow, these things really don't let go do they. Quite sad you had to go through all that but hopefully, at some point, the guy has what is coming to him.

Come to think of it, back in college I did have a wild one night stand with this tall brunette who had an early November birthday and she was a mental wreck yet pretty and a freak in bed......

Hope she forgot about me!

SNK scorpio

Actually it's a good guess!! But we will easily predict this strategy even though if I haven't read this. Yes we will see what you gonna do like thousand miles before. If u actually Wanna defeat a scorpio,, you have to come up with many strategies and have to take decisions very fast,, faster then us. Cuz if we starts our attack then u won't have time so...

Actually it's a good guess!! But we will easily predict this strategy even though if I haven't read this. Yes we will see what you gonna do like thousand miles before. If u actually Wanna defeat a scorpio,, you have to come up with many strategies and have to take decisions very fast,, faster then us. Cuz if we starts our attack then u won't have time so...

I disagree here, your sign acts all on emotions and rarely much on schemes. If anything, I think the second the spotlight is on your sign, you guys tend to fold and get destroyed. You rely mainly on censoring the other side or staying in the dark where you can striker rather than fighting openly.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Not sure if the above advice will apply to ALL Scorpios, but I find it an interesting and enlightening read to perhaps dealing with people with NPDs (Narcissistic personality disorder).

I also experienced people with personal planets afflicted by Pluto has the same sort of selfish, manipulative, destructive underhandedness -- that is conventionally assigned to the "Scorpio" sign.

Not a lot of experience with mars in Scorpio in my personal life. Celebrity wise Taylor Swift has it, and she seem to be a psycho drama queen :tongue: :tongue:.

I will say that if the planet in Scorpio is aspected well, even the planets traditionally viewed as fall or detriment, such as moon or venus in Scorpio, can show positive qualities.

In my experience, aspects can be stronger (or equally strong) as sign placements. Good aspects cancels out bad sign placements, or at least channels it to a more constructive outlet. Bad aspects worsens bad sign placements. A Mars in scorpio that trines, say Jupiter in pisces, will gives the overall character compassion and integrity. Add a sextile to Saturn to that mix, you get more constructive use of the Mars energy, so the Scorpio 'passion' and 'vengefulness' doesn't get too out of control.

I bet the vampire guy you wrote about with Mars in Scorpio had an afflicted one. Perhaps square to moon, pluto, or saturn.

Last edited:
Why am I making this thread?

The truth of the situation is, by nature, people with Scorpio placements are quite envious. If your goal in life is to be successful, you will meet a lot of people who will attempt to stop you and stand in your way, most of them are going to be Scorpios. By nature, this is the most envious sign of the zodiac yet also the most "vengeful" and aggressive.

Scorpios hate people who are better looking, more intelligent, and show a lot of potential of living a nice and successful life. As a result of this, what they attempt to do is thwart that potential at all costs. I had a Scorpio father that beat me, put me in the worst schools despite being rich, tore up my college applications, and would intentionally stop me from attempting to better myself through Extra Curricular activities in school.

Currently, I have a boss with this placement who is trying to actively ruin my career.

As you can see, these are nasty people hellbent on ruining lives.

Now that we got that out of the way, lets see how this sign aka the Golden Child of modern astrologers tends to work.

Scorpios by nature are very toxic human beings, they suck the life and soul out of situations. A character that embodies a Scorpio is Cassius from the play Julius Caesar and how he manipulated Brutus into betraying Caesar.

Rather than yell at you, Scorpios like to take small bites and gradually work towards ruining you. Scorpios evaluate and then work in subtle ways, often surprising you with their tactics out of nowhere when really, they were planning them all along. A lot of the times they will play nice to make you unsuspecting but then out of nowhere, pounce on you.

Scorpio placements (especially Mars in Scorpio) love to prey on the powerless, they're bullies at heart, it is in their blood. A lot of them, especially Mars in Scorpio, do their dirty work in private and behind closed doors. As you can see, they do their nasty tactics but try to keep their hands clean at all times.

People with Scorpio placements are the kinds that will make speeches about how animal cruelty is a big issue yet skin live animals in their spare time for the fun of it.

Expect a lot of under-handed and subtle remarks to get under your skin yet somehow the person is able to get away with it.

Tons of negativity and toxic mindsets tend to come from this sign.

So how do you defeat this placement?

The question evaded me for quite some time, how do you defeat the Golden Child of Modern Astrology, oh how they say it is a "formidable opponent" and "cannot be defeated". Well, after more than a month of looking around, I managed to find some major weak spots in this placement.

The big goal is to make it into a war, not a battle. I feel this is why Capricorns are naturally so good at defeating these snakes but with enough anger, determination, and proper planning I think even signs that modern astrology consider weak and inferior (Pisces, Leo, and lets face it, anyone not Scorpio!) can do it.

1. Identify them, snakes are successful when going after unsuspecting prey.

The most important action you can take is to identify these snakes so that way you are not caught off guard or ever made to feel guilty. What this does is prepare you mentally for the bites which will inevitably come. Once this happens, you already know what to expect, they lose the surprise they have over you.

Now you know that a simple smile and good encounter one day is just a set-up for them to take you by surprise. Once you identify a nasty person, they lose a ton of leverage over you.

2. Game plan, do not go in blind. Try not to go into this battle alone, you want to be an aggressive pack of wolves taking down prey here.

Do not go into battles with them, make it into a strategic war. Know where they might be able to get the upper hand on you so it is a battle you're willing to lose but also know where you can hit them hard. Instead of shouting at them and giving into your emotions, be cold and unemotional.

Once again, these are nasty people that prey on emotions, especially those who are suffering and going through pain. If you had a loss in the family, they will try to get under your skin by bringing that up. You know the kind of person you are dealing with now.

3. Do not play the emotional game, use strategy and logic.

As soon as you give into emotions, you lose with these people, they prey on that. Hold strong and rely on strategy and logic, this is why Capricorns are so effective at dismantling Scorpios but you don't have to be one to hold your own. Get a handle on your emotions, instead treat it as a strategic battle where every move must have a purpose. Having a heart and soul is great for most other people, just not for this placement.

Try to control your emotions at all times when dealing with this sign, they want to take the war to that front.

4. Vampires and snakes prey in the dark, bring this battle and war into the light. Thrust them aggressively into the spotlight where they get scrutinized.

Scorpio placements are effective when they can get you alone or in a room with their hive mind but as soon as you thrust them into the spotlight where their actions are scrutinized, they will start to cower. You will significantly weaken this sign and while Capricorns are naturally good at dismantling Scorpio placements, I think a sign like Gemini and even Leo (considered by modern astrology to be among the weakest of all the signs) can have great success.

Once Scorpio placements are thrust out of their hivemind and have to answer to impartial people or opposition in groups, they tend to be weakened. A lot of this tends to put them on the defensive where they will start to make mistakes.

5. Once that happens, the final step, aggressive takedown of their character.

Scorpio placements tend to be liars, devious, under-handed, manipulative, and hypocritical. Once you can bring these to the light, you start to have a lot of success and greatly stifle them in settings where social influence is a must.

Once Scorpio placements are have to defend their character, they are greatly stunted as they are not people of good character. In corporate settings and political elections where so much depends on public opinion, they cannot make any progress at all and start to slowly become powerless.

It is crucial to go right after their character flaws, singling them out as manipulative, devious, and untrustworthy people. Only stick to these character flaws, do not make the mistake of calling them weak as that attack might not stick. The goal is to portray these people as being untrustworthy and power hungry sociopaths, I will give an example of how this was done well.

6. Make your assault prolonged, don't make the mistake of thinking it is ever over, this is a war and not a battle.

This sign has a sensitive ego, once they are defeated in circumstances, they will continue to scheme and take you down.

Continue to bring this up as much as possible to the public and everyone else at every chance. A good example would be to simply call this out whenever you are near them or take passive aggressive attacks whenever possible. It is your duty to portray these people as untrustworthy liars to the social public hence reducing the power they have.

"Integrity is a valuable trait and not all of us have it but that's okay"

"For once you can at least tell the truth"

"Finally, you're being honest for once"

"You know, for the first time, I think I might be able to trust you and that is a tough thing to do"

"The public greatly values honesty so I would like for you work on that trait, it will take you far in life"

"What's your scheme this time Senator Palpatine?"

For when they resort to hypocrisy.

"Its Mr. Do As I Say Not As I Do"

Call out the hypocrisy as much as possible, this sign is the biggest hypocrite in all of the zodiac.

So that is what I have so far.

Many of you will cross paths with this nasty placement, Mars in Scorpio is the absolute worst, and once you do you will thank me for this thread but feel free to add more.

Modern astrologers say that Scorpio placements cannot be defeated, I disagree with this. I think all placements have weak spots, especially modern astrology's love child, and those weak spots can be exploited to bring about their downfall.
Honestly, the only Scorpios I have known to be this way are not sun sign Scorpio's. They are more Venus Scorpio in certain houses maybe Mars Scorpio with Venus Scorpio. I know quite a few Scorpio's. My sister, her 2 daughters, my brother , his son, my daughter, my ex fiance and a coworker. 💜💙 My mother is the way you describe and she is Scorpio rising Aries sun however my daughter is Leo sun and Scorpio rising and is only like this with my mother 😂 only she is a lot smarter than my mother with Virgo and Mars and I believe in Mercury or Gemini Mercury I can't remember but it's one of those too she's extremely smart as well able to manipulate situations subconsciously.

kamaveles

I've noticed this behavior in people with Scorpio. In fact, they are people with problematic character and low self-esteem. Psychologists used to think that narcissism was overrated self-esteem of a person. But a little later, they discovered that inflated self-esteem is a defensive reaction of a person with low self-esteem. The same applies to all the qualities of Scorpios. Since I'm Cancer Midheaven, I often interact with Scorpios in my life. I hope you know something about my zodiac sign. Read about it at https://www.trulydivine.com/midheaven/cancer-midheaven if you like. And you know, I can connect with any Scorpio because I don't consider their behavior to be malicious attacks. I imagine a Scorpio person as a sad kid or a wild dog.