Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

Your Jupiter is in late Pisces?

"I may be waiting for Jupiter to station Direct. Not sure though, since I run on intuition."

Nice.

blacksun?

Or Jupiter in Scorpio, Sun in Pisces?

Both nice actually.

What is your impression of the difference beween the first and the last decanate of Scorpio?

I find there is a lot of refinement later on, I suppose this is the case with all the signs, but in Scorpio it stands out, as it builds in the form of a kind of castle-tower.

david starling

Or Jupiter in Scorpio, Sun in Pisces?

Both nice actually.

What is your impression of the difference beween the first and the last decanate of Scorpio?

I find there is a lot of refinement later on, I suppose this is the case with all the signs, but in Scorpio it stands out, as it builds in the form of a kind of castle-tower.

Sun in late Pisces. With Sign-blending, late Jupiter in Scorpio (mine is at 28 degrees), Sagittarian qualities are mixed in with those of Scorpio, gradually increasing. In the first 5 or 6 degrees, there are Libran qualities in the mix, gradually decreasing. My Sun at 28 degrees Pisces has some Aries qualities mixed in, and Mars in Pisces, although not in Orb, accentuates them.

CapAquaPis

Jupiter makes the closest approach to Earth in a 2.9-year cycle, in fact, the two closest approaches twice this millennia was on Sep 2010 and coming on May 2022. What's the significance of Jupiter in Sagittarius or in sidereal, Scorpio? Does it mean the world is going through some best luck or the worst of times?

david starling

Jupiter makes the closest approach to Earth in a 2.9-year cycle, in fact, the two closest approaches twice this millennia was on Sep 2010 and coming on May 2022. What's the significance of Jupiter in Sagittarius or in sidereal, Scorpio? Does it mean the world is going through some best luck or the worst of times?

Time to clean up our act.

blacksun?

I can only remember whole systems at once. Its my mind that works that way.
I can't remember portions if I don't understand their relation to the whole, as the core logic is seen through the whole.

I think it is too late to clean up our act.
Im struck every day by the savage nature of left politicians in the US, calling for the most horrendous things to do to the elected president. It will likely plunge into chaos and war.

Even if people had, or some may have, solid reasons to dislike Trump, the way these are expressed and the conclusions and entitlements drawn from them show a picture of a country without a soul, a population that is as savage as people have ever been.

blacksun?

Hey David, it all sounded a bit disrespectful, of course I have integrated the very existence of your logic into my views, it is just, I relish slow things. I always feel they will last the longest and bring the most juicy satisfaction. So, Ive been relatively passive before your system, allowing for the fact that I would slowly be initiated into it, like one is in all real arts. I trust in it because it is of a calmer and more balanced character than categorizations Im used to, and because what Ive read so far rings absolutely true.

I wouldn't know about copyrighting things, just publishing it under your name is fine, or it's what I did with my most precious and important philosophic work; The fruit is in watching others get activated in beautiful ways because of it.

Publishing it first in a booklet, for example through Lulu.com, could also be an option. They make nice books, a friend of mine compiled some of my work in such formats and that was highly satisfying quality.

blacksun?

Another option, which you could simply add to whatever you're planning, if this isn't something you're planning already, is to start a website whose purpose it is to introduce your rulership system, and the underlying philosophy of the two different age-paradigms.

blacksun?

Down the line you could have someone develop a simple app for smartphones which will tell you your most relevant planetary functions. Ive been thinking about astrological apps for a long time, it seems a goldmine to me, I just don't know how to program and don't know a coder I could both trust and afford.

david starling

I have to follow the flow of my Chart, unless an emergency situation demands will-power overdrive. Right now, I'm converging on the Ages concept of the "Age Window". I find myself defending siderealism, both Modern and Traditional. Tropicalists are showing it no respect by moving the sidereal Sign-boundaries to suit their intuition regarding their own tropical Ages they know nothing about. They're also twisting the nature of the two Signs most prevalent in my own Chart, Pisces and Aquarius, in an attempt to explain the Ages with the sidereal-only Age paradigm.

david starling

Just realized why the sidereal Ages are so much easier to spot--there's actually something physical to see in the Age Window (meaning the constellations), and materialistically-oriented astrologers, even some astronomers, respond to that.
Tropically, it's about the Convergence of a 30 degree Age Window with a 30 degree tropical Sign, and nothing physical to see. Also, the tropical Age Window has to be included as a new construct, whereas sidereally, the Window is ready-made, as tropical Aries by itself. That's how I first realized an Age Window was necessary to explain the well-known overlap of Ages, before I knew about the tropical version; and, that it wasn't just about the First Point of Aries, but the last point as well.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I have the same with my philosophy. Ive had it since June 2011, written over ten thousand forum posts on it, integrated it in my life and altered lives around me by its powers and still I havent "officially" published a letter on it. It has its own pace.

I think, no I know that much is published too quickly. The insta-culture demands that we put out stuff into the world that is barely embryonic, barely even conceived.

It is nice to be able to follow the flow of ones chart consciously. More than nice, it is a deep wisdom that is unlocked in such a process. Our chart calibrates us with the world, when a chart wants something done it has good reason.

As far as the Ages are concerned, I can only assume you have powerful reasons - I have only worked with the tropical Age and quite little at that, given that I have no power over its meanings whereas with natal astrology I have been free to discover all sorts of things that weren't knowledge yet - such as, for example, the Jupiter calendar.

The impact on natal astrology of your 12/12 system would be far larger I reckon, than on the astrology of ages - since natal astrology has so much more direct impact on peoples lives. It is very powerful thing to understand the construct of ones charts rulerships, it is a way of becoming acquainted quite personally with the planets. That, in the end, is the joy, for me, of astrology. The living spirits of the heavenly bodies.

blacksun?

I trust the tropical zodiac for a set of reasons which all is built on one mail reason: empiricism. I notice that when a planet enters a new tropical sign, big changes happen.

When a slow planet enters a new sign, our culture is changed, Signs of that changes tend to occur within a week of the transit - like the crash in 2008 when Pluto entered Capricorn, the Iraq invasion in 2003 when Uranus entered Pisces, nuclear talks between US and Korea/China when Uranus entered Taurus, to give some examples.

Personally, I always feel when a fast planet is on a 29th degree of a tropical sign. Ill be stressed much like everyone around me, feeling squashed between realities. Whenever I feel like that I figure there is probably a planet in a 29th degree and that is always the case then.

We can discern two entirely different sets of criteria and logics between the Tropical and the Sibereal - tropical astrology is concerned strictly with the solar system, the signs have nothing to do with the constellations, only with the Sun and its satellites. It is s local, "friendly" astrology, comparatively speaking.

Sidereal astrology pertains to the other stars. It documents the influences of these ancient titans on our human lives. Its set of meanings and truths is of another order, one I can't and won't say too much about, since Ive committed to the Tropical Zodiac, to the Solar Logos. This is curious to me, I spent many years researching both, but the outcome has been quite starkly in favour of the tropical one, not because the other isn't true or real, but because the Tropical one is, I believe, more responsive to our own being. It is less of a one way street. We can actually talk to the planets, whereas I don't know if you'd ever tried to talk to say, Aldebaran - these stars prefer, lets say, the sound of their own voice.

Of course, within the tropical Zodiac, we still have the power of the fixed stars. But these powers are conditioned by the progression of the equinoxes by the tropical signs that they occupy - like Regulus shifted from Leo into Virgo quite recently, which clearly announces a rise of the feminine, and more humble, practical and serviceable, and a more precise kind of dominion, which will indeed be the only way for our species to survive.

Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull, has of course been in Gemini for some centuries now - it would be interesting to find out when it transited our of Taurus. Im sure that was a moment of powerful technological advancement.

So basically we get to choose how we layer, stack the forces that work on us. All the forces and both the Zodiacs are always active but on top of that is the power of our invitation, which determines much of the ordering of these powers as they impact our person. Much like with all natural phenomena. They are there, but we have a modicum of freedom in how we position ourselves with respect to them.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I noticed yesterday that Jupiter will go direct more or less as Uranus goes retrograde. I think there is a day between. That is one of these opportunities, junctures, where we can decide on how to be influenced by it. For example, to plan a trip on the day of a planet going direct is to ensure the integration of its impact.

david starling

I'm currently of the opinion that astrology is a way of understanding our own, personal magnetic fields relative to the entire magnetic field matrix. The Ages are about our relationship to the Earth's magnetic field in particular, which sets up an interactive resonance field. It's materialistically due to Earth's wobble as it rotates, and requires a tuning-fork indicator, the width of a Sign, tied to the two types of Precession, which are caused by the wobble--Precession of the Equinox (sidereal); and Precession of the Earth's Perihelion (tropical). Interesting to note that Pluto's "Bident" of Earthly Authority has a tuning-fork appearance, to go along with Jupiter's 3-pronged lightning Trident and Neptune's fisherman's Trident. Saturn holds what's known as the "Devil's Trident", or pitchfork.

Tropically, the tuning-fork is centered on the Point of Perihelion, which is one end of the centerline of Earth's elliptical orbit, and gives it the Trident shape, since it's attached at the middle.
Sidereally, it's attached at its leading point in the direction of motion, to the boundary-line between Winter and Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, and is of the Bident shape.
So, the respective placements are logically consistent: Centered on a centerline (tropical), and boundary-located on a boundary-line (sidereal).

The center-point is about the effect on our Social orientation, and the Christian Cross as a symbol of Earthly Authority could be considered a "Unident", strongly emphasizing that social influence.

I don't see the Ages as coming down from above, which is the prevailing view. Rather, I believe an Age is about the Earth, our home environment in the Magnetic Field Matrix. Since the Ages overlap, there's both a foreground Sign (leading point), and a background Sign (trailing point) for each Age, and a resolving Sign that describes the tonality of that combination.
For the Age of tropical Capricorn, the resolving Sign is Aries, which fits perfectly with the numerology of the 10th Sign, Capricorn, transforming into the 1st Sign, Aries, in a repeating "loop": 1+0=1, and then a return from 1 back to 10. It's a powerful, Sense of Purpose Age, and causes a tendency to look at the other Ages as mere precursors to our own, as if the "Modern World" is somehow more "evolved" than the ancient cultures. We're looking at the civilizations of past Ages "through a glass, darkly".

The resolving Sign has the Modality of the foreground Age-sign, and the Element of the background Age-sign. For the tropical Age of Scorpio, the resolving Sign was Aquarius, ruled by Nuit, goddess of the Heavens (now known as Urania, Muse of Astrology).

Last edited:

blacksun?

This definitely warrants a movie, a long animated documentary. Very fascinating to see it come into focus.

So an observation for use in chart reading then is that the square aspect is of a resolving nature, which is correct in my view. Squares push to consequences.