CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

david starling

ds, I have problems with imagination, may I know your experiences in career? The best option for me would be starting a business on my own.

I started my own small landscaping business in a town with a lot of other small to medium landscape companies. Plenty of work for everyone. I started landscaping at my parents' house when I was 10, then worked for neighbors through high school. Went back to it when I got married and settled down.

SunConjunctUranus

I started my own small landscaping business in a town with a lot of other small to medium landscape companies. Plenty of work for everyone. I started landscaping at my parents' house when I was 10, then worked for neighbors through high school. Went back to it when I got married and settled down.

ds,

It seems like a good idea and it's very realistic for me to start that career and that work is also a job that would empasize the over active "Red Planet" Mars, very interesting. There is a lot of land on the beach that hasn't been done in my village because our goverment are lazy and biased towards certain areas at Equatorial Island. But isn't the job requiring huge dimes to acquire heavy vehicle equipments? And also what are your obstacles in carrying out a career as landscaper?

david starling

ds,

It seems like a good idea and it's very realistic for me to start that career and that work is also a job that would empasize the over active "Red Planet" Mars, very interesting. There is a lot of land on the beach that hasn't been done in my village because our goverment are lazy and biased towards certain areas at Equatorial Island. But isn't the job requiring huge dimes to acquire heavy vehicle equipments? And also what are your obstacles in carrying out a career as landscaper?

Pick-up truck is essential. We have a good rental place for the heavy equipment. Time consuming, not enough hours for astrology. Love the work though, artistically creative and physically active.

JUPITERASC

Armenian publicist Vaghinak Byurat was 25 years old in the spring of 1912.
He described what happened on his journey to America
on the most famous ship in the world in his memoirs.
- In 1912, Vaghinak published some books together with his father,
a famous Armenian writer.
His task was to take the books to America.
- They went to bed rather late on April 14, just like on the other nights.
Shortly after midnight, something that sounded like a big explosion
woke everyone up.
- None of the crew members wanted to say anything, but
a few minutes later it was impossible to deny that the Titanic was going underwater.
- Vaghinak put his passport and money in a little bag
and tied it around his neck.
The Titanic’s bow was already underwater by that time.
A lot of people in this situation
wouldn’t have dared to take it to the open water.
- The water in the North Atlantic that night was just below freezing,
at a scary 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2 C).
The young writer felt his arms and legs go numb, and
he was understandably getting weaker and weaker every second.
- Then, he bumped into something. It was a lifeboat!
But it was so overcrowded they pushed the young man with a paddle when he tried to stick to the boat.
- Vaghinak woke up alive on board another ship.
That ship was the Carpathia, and it was en route to New Yor
k with lucky survivors on board.
- 12 days later, a woman came into the room.
She turned out to be the person who saved Vaghinak.
Missis Astor told the sailors that the young man was her son,
and she wouldn’t let them go without him
since she’d already lost her husband on the Titanic.
- Vaghinak lived a long and happy life a
nd, as a great storyteller, he shared what happened to him many times.
Interestingly, he’s never mentioned an iceberg hitting the Titanic :smile:
and always spoke about an explosion.
- It could have been a fire, and quite a lot of people
actually believe that theory, saying that coal was burning in the ship’s hull.
- Another theory that explained the explosion
claimed that there was a German U-boat involved in the sinking of Titanic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2LY5NYL0I

JUPITERASC

59936232_2501985789835778_3219108652005515581_n.jpg

SunConjunctUranus

Pick-up truck is essential. We have a good rental place for the heavy equipment. Time consuming, not enough hours for astrology. Love the work though, artistically creative and physically active.

ds, it looks like your answer isn't sincere. I really need veteran leadership in providing a vision to be a useful person, at least for myself. Just like MJ teach Kobe Bryant how to pull up a fadeaway j.

SunConjunctUranus

It has to be something you love doing naturally.

Astrology, but it is almost impossible for me to become an astrologer because of the low market demand in the realm of astrology down here. Btw, have you ever had experience in the water industry? Or at least know how to manage this business? My father said, there is a water source in his garden.

david starling

Astrology, but it is almost impossible for me to become an astrologer because of the low market demand in the realm of astrology down here. Btw, have you ever had experience in the water industry? Or at least know how to manage this business? My father said, there is a water source in his garden.

No, not the source water. But I do a lot of irrigation work, including "drip systems" with timers. Is there a market for clean water where you are?
There's probably licensing involved.

SunConjunctUranus

No, not the source water. But I do a lot of irrigation work, including "drip systems" with timers. Is there a market for clean water where you are?
There's probably licensing involved.

To my knowledge, there are indeed several water transporting cars to the city to be traded to hotels, local residents, government operational buildings, etc. However, I don't know very well about their business.

Ds, btw, I guess you earn income as a landscaper from rich people in LA, while the challenges we face here are different because there aren't too many rich people here. So where does the income come from? Aside from those rich people.

david starling

To my knowledge, there are indeed several water transporting cars to the city to be traded to hotels, local residents, government operational buildings, etc. However, I don't know very well about their business.

Ds, btw, I guess you earn income as a landscaper from rich people in LA, while the challenges we face here are different because there aren't too many rich people here. So where does the income come from? Aside from those rich people.

What's your father's career advice?
Yes, people with enough money to hire a landscaper or maintenance gardener are necessary. Mostly middle-class, and a few very wealthy.

SunConjunctUranus

What's your father's career advice?
Yes, people with enough money to hire a landscaper or maintenance gardener are necessary. Mostly middle-class, and a few very wealthy.

Just like the average parent in the whole world, they expect their children to dress neatly, work in an office, become slaves to the rulers of capital or the government, and ultimately beg the public to get a "seat" in the state executive. Very boring for Pisces.

Because I live in a developing country and there is no experience at all, maybe it's good for me to know from you some stable business domains. Business services, laundry, food, electronic equipment, etc. are all controlled by certain thugs.

I'm currently studying law but I realized that legal works are unstable (except those percecutors and judges), the experienced puppets playing dirty, begging to clients, and much more morally unpleasant. It's ironic, so my option would be start some business or trade. May I inqure some of your ideas, ds?

david starling

Just like the average parent in the whole world, they expect their children to dress neatly, work in an office, become slaves to the rulers of capital or the government, and ultimately beg the public to get a "seat" in the state executive. Very boring for Pisces.

Because I live in a developing country and there is no experience at all, maybe it's good for me to know from you some stable business domains. Business services, laundry, food, electronic equipment, etc. are all controlled by certain thugs.

I'm currently studying law but I realized that legal works are unstable (except those percecutors and judges), the experienced puppets playing dirty, begging to clients, and much more morally unpleasant. It's ironic, so my option would be start some business or trade. May I inqure some of your ideas, ds?

Engineering, if you're good at math and with computers. Civil engineering is less sedentary than other engineering fields. You can avoid politics, which I would highly recommend.

SunConjunctUranus

Engineering, if you're good at math and with computers. Civil engineering is less sedentary than other engineering fields. You can avoid politics, which I would highly recommend.

ds, it's not my expertise and it seems it's too late for engineering studies. If in the furniture it also seems possible because there are many requests for goods such as chairs, tables, cabinets, and related items. How do people in the furniture business work there?

david starling

ds, it's not my expertise and it seems it's too late for engineering studies. If in the furniture it also seems possible because there are many requests for goods such as chairs, tables, cabinets, and related items. How do people in the furniture business work there?

In factories, mostly, for the mass-produced stuff. Unless they're skilled designers and/or craftsman who make specialized furniture on their own.