Can someone help me reading this?

Hello everyone! I´ve recently started getting myself into different types of astrology besides the good old natal astrology.

The thing here is that I'm trying to do a reading of these two relational charts (composite and synastry, both for the same two people) and some questions have come to my mind: is any of those charts more important than the other? Are venus, mars and moon placements really the most important of them all?

Here are the links to the charts:

https://www.reddit.com/user/astrogu...os_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1 SYNASTRY (what about those moons? can the work it out?)

https://www.reddit.com/user/astrogu...os_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_1 COMPOSITE

Thanks a lot in advance! <3

PD: one of the people involved there is me

rahu

Banned
for relationships, I prefer the composite. here the mars/venus midpoint is conjuct to the sun an square to Jupiter. this shows a fairly strong attraction and fairly overall good compatibility as there is a optimistic feeling. also the sun/Jupiter square midpoint is square to venus which reinforces the emotional attraction and good spirits

but the main problems are 1)that Saturn is square to Neptune. which assuming you are the guy and his is a male/female connection, implies hidden motives or disguised intentions.
and 2) the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is square to pluto. this shows a instable relationship and breakup because ulterior selfish motives. this aspect indicates that one of the individuals ,at least , is more interested in their professional advancement than showing sincere concern about the other.
and 3) though not necessarily a problem aspect, it does show that there is a ongoing psychological interrogation of each other. that is there is a desire to deeply understand the other's feeling,desires and motives.this can give a intimate emotional connection but more often though the need to know each other becomes tiresome or contentious.

rahu

Hello Rahu! First of all, thank you for your help so far! <3

I didn´t stop to think that, maybe, a little bit of background information would be useful for the reading.
We are both male, but he has recently discovered he likes men. He has no experience whatsoever in homosexual relationships. Does that explain anything?

Oh, another question: are the capricorn and libra moons (I'm the libra one) something I should be concerned about? I'm not getting any emotional "disconnection" so far (anyway, I don't know him that much yet)

Again, thanks a lot for your help! :)

rahu

Banned
for relationships, I prefer the composite. here the mars/venus midpoint is conjuct to the sun an square to Jupiter. this shows a fairly strong attraction and fairly overall good compatibility as there is a optimistic feeling. also the sun/Jupiter square midpoint is square to venus which reinforces the emotional attraction and good spirits

but the main problems are 1)that Saturn is square to Neptune. which assuming you are the guy and his is a male/female connection, implies hidden motives or disguised intentions.
and 2) the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is square to pluto. this shows a instable relationship and breakup because ulterior selfish motives. this aspect indicates that one of the individuals ,at least , is more interested in their professional advancement than showing sincere concern about the other.
and 3) though not necessarily a problem aspect, it does show that there is a ongoing psychological interrogation of each other. that is there is a desire to deeply understand the other's feeling,desires and motives.this can give a intimate emotional connection but more often though the need to know each other becomes tiresome or contentious.

rahu

well knowing his is a gay relationship potentially,it does change a bit.

the main problems are not as divisive as before.

1) satrun square to Neptune can be a indicator of a gay relatiionship so the deceptive quality may not to be operative,though this still shows a very complicated mental attitudes is involved and as he is a newbie,you must watch for unhealthy self depreciative moods.

2)the is still an element seeking personal advantage over emotional intimacy, but the pluto/Jupiter/Uranus aspects are more in keeping with a gay sexual experiences, especially for a novice. stil with 1) and 2), you must be very sensitive to the potential for unconscious self destructive impulse.

3) should read, with venus/chiron conjunction .
venus/chiron conjunction are not foreign to gay realtionships.as the quirkiness can be attributed to he same sex nature. also gay relationships are by nature non progenerative(which is not to say that the desire to nourish children is not present) and therefore the emotional understanding and exploration is much more ego centrically based .it just seems that cultural norms to do not adversely affect the underlying nature of the relationship.
rahu