how does mars(7th house ruler) conjunct neptune plays out?

katydid

How does mars conjunct neptune in 4th house plays out in someone's chart if mars in cap is the ruler of their 7th house?

Mars conjunct Neptune in the 4th can be quite a riddle. And having Mars rule the 7th, one may enjoy confusing others by sending them mixed messages. :alien:

Others might have a hard time figuring out how you feel about them, as you might be gentle and soft and romantic for quite awhile. But if you feel betrayed or disrespected, you may have a short fuse and surprise others with your fury.:sideways:

Mars/Neptune native can be wildly unpredictable, yet highly creative, perceptive and intelligent. The issue might be lack of energy/strength under pressure. Also, being inconsistent when stability is needed.

love-thinking

Mars conjunct Neptune in the 4th can be quite a riddle. And having Mars rule the 7th, one may enjoy confusing others by sending them mixed messages. :alien:

Others might have a hard time figuring out how you feel about them, as you might be gentle and soft and romantic for quite awhile. But if you feel betrayed or disrespected, you may have a short fuse and surprise others with your fury.:sideways:

Mars/Neptune native can be wildly unpredictable, yet highly creative, perceptive and intelligent. The issue might be lack of energy/strength under pressure. Also, being inconsistent when stability is needed.

I love neptunian men, with a bit of pluto. Someone like Ryan Gosling. And I atttract those characters only for them to live far away. And I usually have this type of spiritual love and respect for them that's so pure so free of jealousy, vinditiveness or any repulsive emotions. It's kind of like I like their soul but enjoy their charisma, persona and appearance. These type of personalities heal me, and humble me and make me realize that there is still good in this world. And I end up caring for them unconditionally.

But I end up with abusive aries-pluto type of personalities again and again. I wish that wasn't the case.

katydid

I love neptunian men, with a bit of pluto. Someone like Ryan Gosling. And I atttract those characters only for them to live far away. And I usually have this type of spiritual love and respect for them that's so pure so free of jealousy, vinditiveness or any repulsive emotions. It's kind of like I like their soul but enjoy their charisma, persona and appearance. These type of personalities heal me, and humble me and make me realize that there is still good in this world. And I end up caring for them unconditionally.

But I end up with abusive aries-pluto type of personalities again and again. I wish that wasn't the case.

Yes. Those Neptunian relationships are ethereal. And you can experience them softly, from afar and in one's imagination and fantasies and by texting and sending snapchats.

But the Mars tinged Plutonian relationships are more immediate and in the here and now. And more difficult and hard core too, unfortunately.