Im trying to overcome a lot right now

caduceusalex

As of lately I've been battling some of the most intense depression in my life, and a lot of it is a result of my inability to keep relationships. When I say relationships I'm talking about with friends, families, and significant others. A lot of this inability comes from my tendency to overanalyze things, and overthink. This happens especially in romantic relationships where as things get better, I end up getting too attached in fear it will slip away.

I need help with this, and obviously I'm going to be seeking actual help outside of here, but I just wanted to know with my chart, if theres anything a person like me could do in these circumstances to overcome this trait.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_alex.78924.24176.jpg
    astro_2gw_alex.78924.24176.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 26

Shush3789

Lol , its your libra moon , libra moons cant decide nothing so we end up in a mess
You also have venus conjunct pluto , you will allways get attached this is pluto crazy obssesive attractions and then you fear it will disappear and then you are attached as hell and cant let go , i aldo have venus pluto , trine but belive me its not smooth at all , and no matter how attched you get just know people are attched to you a lot more and its very hard for them to let go