In need of business ideas :/

Mir

Hey fellow astrologers! I am a 19 years old kid from Denmark, wanting to start my very own business. I just has this deep desire to become successful and recognized, I've always felt like I have this big destiny awaiting (probably just silly dreams from my pisces sun). But yeah let's cut to the case :)

So a friend of mine has recently started his own demolition company, I've witnessed how he started dressing finer, and getting a nice income, just his overall improvement. I have for a couple of years thinking about starting a business company, but frankly I have been to lazy :whistling:. My friends rise to succes certainly inspired me to get something going! Thinking about it I have all the oppertunities here in Denmark (not to be bragging about it). I am once again seeking advice and guidance through astrology. The thing is that I really don't have ANY ideas whatsoever... That is why I am seeking council from you guys, I know how nice and willing to help most of You are in here :). And yes I know that this isn't some sort of entrepeneur forum, but all I am asking is for some ideas based on my birthchart. I need more knowledge/selfunderstanding about myself. I will be posting my birthchart and I just need some ideas through my birthchart nothing else.

PS: Please forget about my other posts in this forum,looking back I really sounded like an arrogant douchebag(excuse the language). I am a really nice and humble guy so sorry for the impression to the other members in here. PSS: Sorry for the spelling faults hope you'll understand me. Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_mir_i.48411.26676.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_mir_i.48411.26676.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 31
  • natal_wheel.png
    natal_wheel.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 17
  • natal_aspect_grid.png
    natal_aspect_grid.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 19

katydid

Taurus on the MC, with Venus the ruler, in Pisces, conjunct the Sun, in the 8th house stellium. The Sun/Venus are opposed Mars in Virgo in the 2nd, along the Nodal axis. So a business involving the 2nd and 8th and Mars/Venus/—Pisces/Virgo energy would be relevant. Male/Female sexual energy pervasive here, immersed in metaphysical backdrop/environment?

The Fire grand trine plugs into the Mars/Venus opposition. Have you ever thought of being a motivational speaker/counselor for the love lorn. I think you might do well running a dating site or a match making social club, setting up date nights, parties for people to mingle etc. Maybe helping people come together and talking them though their fears? Or maybe mixing astrology and dating?:whistling:

Kitchy

Banned
Hey fellow astrologers! I am a 19 years old kid from Denmark, wanting to start my very own business. I just has this deep desire to become successful and recognized, I've always felt like I have this big destiny awaiting (probably just silly dreams from my pisces sun). But yeah let's cut to the case :)

So a friend of mine has recently started his own demolition company, I've witnessed how he started dressing finer, and getting a nice income, just his overall improvement. I have for a couple of years thinking about starting a business company, but frankly I have been to lazy :whistling:. My friends rise to succes certainly inspired me to get something going! Thinking about it I have all the oppertunities here in Denmark (not to be bragging about it). I am once again seeking advice and guidance through astrology. The thing is that I really don't have ANY ideas whatsoever... That is why I am seeking council from you guys, I know how nice and willing to help most of You are in here :). And yes I know that this isn't some sort of entrepeneur forum, but all I am asking is for some ideas based on my birthchart. I need more knowledge/selfunderstanding about myself. I will be posting my birthchart and I just need some ideas through my birthchart nothing else.

PS: Please forget about my other posts in this forum,looking back I really sounded like an arrogant douchebag(excuse the language). I am a really nice and humble guy so sorry for the impression to the other members in here. PSS: Sorry for the spelling faults hope you'll understand me. Thank you!

i've outlined a few things here -

the grand trines and kite - there's your lazy factor. you're used to things happening for you? the kitehead looks to be at that jupiter uranus conjunction in 6th which explains your sense of destiny to do something big in your life.

moon in lazy doubtful 12th opposes those things - it's the tail of the kite fighting against the kite head.

Truthfully?

there's a big issue of you not wanting to work for it - but still wanting what others have. 2nd house mars/node opposing stellium in 8th house.

I mean no disrespect by this - but you can probably find your wealth and your "bigness" in evangelical arena.

Mir

i've outlined a few things here -

the grand trines and kite - there's your lazy factor. you're used to things happening for you? the kitehead looks to be at that jupiter uranus conjunction in 6th which explains your sense of destiny to do something big in your life.

moon in lazy doubtful 12th opposes those things - it's the tail of the kite fighting against the kite head.

Truthfully?

there's a big issue of you not wanting to work for it - but still wanting what others have. 2nd house mars/node opposing stellium in 8th house.

I mean no disrespect by this - but you can probably find your wealth and your "bigness" in evangelical arena.

I've always thought that a fire trine was good hmm? But yeah I dislike working, nothing much really to about that other than just pull my self together and get started. I don't understand what you mean by finding my bigness in the evangelical arena, and do you have any other advices please.

Thank you for answering :)