Turkey coup

Azif

Azif finds himself in the reluctant role of Graham Greene of history of cold war and mideast and U.S. -

all from his beautiful place in the here and there with his scope on the world.

Azif -

you are the brightest star shining in the eastern sky, as far as I am concerned and I value your "i am not an astrologer but i am a seer' skills -

you must have so much aquarian and uranus and saturn - attention to history and truth of a sweet libra asc. who explains it in the ways that the ones wondering or knowing understand.

you are a peacemaker and you love sport and all is always spelled out in cultural and historical divide in sport.

you might be on your way to being a master astrologer.

get in touch with that stellium and pluto in your chart. don't listen exclusively to the ancient ways - you have a "knack" for seeing through the veil.

xoxo Azif.

you may be miles apart in geograpy from Turkey, but you are not miles apart in knowledge.

xoxo - kitchy

Dear Kitchy, such lovely words. A sincere thank you.
The fact is that I really meant that I am no Astrologer. That´s true. But I have my insights and ways of "view" things. Thanks once again.

Dubyadude1986

Since hope and change, yep.

Things were bad domestically back then, but now international affairs are a mess.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

We faced a threat under Bush and Blair; the thing is that stability was still in place in Europe. Instability spread from the middle east. You could argue the Bush caused it technically, but he also knew how to contain it.

graay ghost

I have a very strong sense that many folks here have never met a Turk army man. So of course, you're befuddled. :andy:

:crying:

Maybe check with the romanians and serbs and jews on this forum to see just how nasty Russia can be.

Maybe the belarusians are here too.

is there a voice of reason other than "i'm skeert?"

I think most people just hear "military coup" and are like "aw, ****."

Save

Dubyadude1986

I am going to go create a chart... This part is the hardest part, finding the correct data to derive the chart.

We should interpret a chart together in a thread. This is much more appropriate to interpret than the France chart...

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

The time is something that is usually easy to figure out one way or another, but not for this so far. Please chime in, anyone, if you have anything on what the time should be or could be? Even if it is related to ongoing geopolitical events, the chart will still be for the first action that took place, the location, and the time, in Turkey yesterday evening.

Last edited:

katydid

The time is something that is usually easy to figure out one way or another, but not for this so far. Please chime in, anyone, if you have anything on what the time should be or could be? Even if it is related to ongoing geopolitical events, the chart will still be for the first action that took place, the location, and the time, in Turkey yesterday evening.

here is what I found on twitter:

Around 3:30 pm EST, reports began streaming in on social media of major military operations in Ankara and Istanbul.
In Ankara, tanks rolled through city streets, planes flew overhead, and military vehicles surrounded army HQ.

Dubyadude1986

Here is the chart for this event as of Sat 16 July 2016 3 30 pm Istanbul, Turkey.

I started a thread, but here is the chart once more:

Last edited:

chris10

I have a very strong sense that many folks here have never met a Turk army man. So of course, you're befuddled. :andy:

:crying:

Maybe check with the romanians and serbs and jews on this forum to see just how nasty Russia can be.

Maybe the belarusians are here too.

is there a voice of reason other than "i'm skeert?"

Anyone who wants Power and Control Is Nasty.
There are nations who are intervening in others affairs - and are masking their intervention as ''aid'' :lol: just because they are after Power. You know what I'm talking about :wink:
I say *** Them All. They belong in psychiatry clinics to try solve - or at least keep under control -those issues.

chris10

We faced a threat under Bush and Blair; the thing is that stability was still in place in Europe. Instability spread from the middle east. You could argue the Bush caused it technically, but he also knew how to contain it.
History has proven that when all Hell breaks loose you can't control it.

chris10

Here is the chart for this event as of Sat 16 July 2016 3 30 pm Istanbul, Turkey.

I started a thread, but here is the chart once more:

Correct the date on this chart. It is set for Saturday July 16th instead of Friday July 15th.
I am not going to try to interpret it, I would feel more comfortable if more experienced members gave it a shot.