New to medical astrology and need help!!

serafin5

Hey Medical Astrologers:

My problem is this: I've been having stomache pains off and on for a while now and I am getting ready to see my MD soon, what Id like to know is if this problem based on my Natal chart could it be potentially serious? As I am still learning about Medical Astrology Im not sure if this question is either valid or fair (ethical?). At the moment I am unable to post my chart but my B-day is 2/19/64 11:30pm Los Angeles, CA. I would appreciate any feedback ASAP as I am worried (but not hysterical; in other words I can handle the truth).

Thank you guys in advance for your help!

Serafin5:sick::pinched:

aquarius7000

Hi,

First off, please go ahead with med check-ups, as any normal person would say.

Mars is the ruler of your 6th house and your 1st along with Pluto. The pains could have started around March or around early July this year. You have Nep (confusion/water retention) going over your Mars back and forth, so there is an element of unclarity involved. With transit Mars approaching your Asc, there could be some internal rupture (like blood vessel), or some allergic reaction to something, infection. You have Mars on your Sun in your natal chart, so there is a tendency towards the aforementioned. Btw, your progressed Moon is smack on your Sun and exactly conjunct prog Saturn. Prog Moon in Pisces could have to do with the fluids of the body, and, again, like Nep, shows an element of unclarity. Prog Mer is also in the 6th trine Ura in Virgo (stomach), so, yes, currently the stomach area is quite sensitive. Seems to be could be some sort of an allergy or infection. Try taking cooked meals only (so avoid salads and raw veges) and drink lots of water.

Best
:)AQ7

serafin5

Hi,

First off, please go ahead with med check-ups, as any normal person would say.

Mars is the ruler of your 6th house and your 1st along with Pluto. The pains could have started around March or around early July this year. You have Nep (confusion/water retention) going over your Mars back and forth, so there is an element of unclarity involved. With transit Mars approaching your Asc, there could be some internal rupture (like blood vessel), or some allergic reaction to something, infection. You have Mars on your Sun in your natal chart, so there is a tendency towards the aforementioned. Btw, your progressed Moon is smack on your Sun and exactly conjunct prog Saturn. Prog Moon in Pisces could have to do with the fluids of the body, and, again, like Nep, shows an element of unclarity. Prog Mer is also in the 6th trine Ura in Virgo (stomach), so, yes, currently the stomach area is quite sensitive. Seems to be could be some sort of an allergy or infection. Try taking cooked meals only (so avoid salads and raw veges) and drink lots of water.

Best

Bless your heart, AQ7, for all of the work you have done for me!:love: The pain got so bad that instead of waiting to see my primary MD on Monday I opted for the ER today. At first they were concerned re: the gall bladder area but instead I tested positive for an infection (you were right on!) called "h-pryori" (sp) or something like that, and was given a triple anti-biotic pak so we'll see.

This has been, without a doubt, one of the most hardest years of my life. Please God and the Universe; things can only go up from here right?:unsure: Bless you and thank you again!

Serafin5

aquarius7000

Hi Serafin,

Thanks for the nice thanks, and I certainly hope you start feeling better soon.

Yes, I think things should gradually start getting better, and it is a good thing you went to a doc. Transit Nep will be on your Mars (ruler of 1st and 6th) at least until the beginning of next year at about a degree's distance. It does well to just have regular check-ups during this time. Precisely around this time, for about a week, next month Mars, during its transit over natal 1st house, will be squaring natal Mars. That is the one time that you should be a bit extra cautious, in general. Btw, I forgot to note in my last post that with Mars (of Aries) ruling the 6th, and Mars-Sat conj, there could be a tendency towards ulcers/acidity. Esp, as Mars-Moon in natal is also there. However, with the Moon in Tau (where it is exalted, so well-placed actually), there could have been an issue at times with sore throats or so. May I ask, if you ever had an acne problem? With Mars ruling your Asc (via Sco) and in conj to Sat, there is again a tendency towards infections, so, at the 'slightest feeling' you should go for a check-up. May I please ask: around when did your stomachaches start?

Best

serafin5

Hi Serafin,

Thanks for the nice thanks, and I certainly hope you start feeling better soon.

Yes, I think things should gradually start getting better, and it is a good thing you went to a doc. Transit Nep will be on your Mars (ruler of 1st and 6th) at least until the beginning of next year at about a degree's distance. It does well to just have regular check-ups during this time. Precisely around this time, for about a week, next month Mars, during its transit over natal 1st house, will be squaring natal Mars. That is the one time that you should be a bit extra cautious, in general. Btw, I forgot to note in my last post that with Mars (of Aries) ruling the 6th, and Mars-Sat conj, there could be a tendency towards ulcers/acidity. Esp, as Mars-Moon in natal is also there. However, with the Moon in Tau (where it is exalted, so well-placed actually), there could have been an issue at times with sore throats or so. May I ask, if you ever had an acne problem? With Mars ruling your Asc (via Sco) and in conj to Sat, there is again a tendency towards infections, so, at the 'slightest feeling' you should go for a check-up. May I please ask: around when did your stomachaches start?

Best

Hi AQ7:

I hope you dont mind but I think Im going to adopt you as my new medical guru; youre awesome! :love:

In answer to your question re: acne I had a bit of a problem when around the age of 14-16 but my mother had the presense of mind to take me to a dermatologist a couple of times and was given some treatments and a regimen of tetracycline (which I hear is common for acne). As long as I kept my face clean as much as possible my skin remained under control. You have to remember that back in the late 70's early 80's we were just learning how NOT to use soap on one's face and so became pretty religious about my habits.

As far as my tummy problems this pain started around Saturdayish. I remember that I was miserable that afternoon and have continued to be for the last week (?!). Anyway, at the ER they were worried about my gall bladder (I mentioned that right?) but I assume that my bllood work was positive for that "H-priori" bug, ? I dont know. I am always cautious re: that hospital as we are in such a small town here and that hospital has had serious issues in the past with us locals. (I had my son there and that was a barbaric experience!)

Thank you so much for your concern AQ7; medical astrology is fascinating and complex and I am impressed, so thank you.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Thanks again. I think the day I can call myself a guru, I will have given up on the subject.:)

Obviously my question was unclear, but I meant when did these stomachaches first start. You said in your opening post that you have been having them for some time now off and on. Thanks

serafin5

Hi again,

Thanks again. I think the day I can call myself a guru, I will have given up on the subject.:)

Obviously my question was unclear, but I meant when did these stomachaches first start. You said in your opening post that you have been having them for some time now off and on. Thanks

I just meant the guru thing as a compliment I didnt mean to sound silly, sorry, but I am sincere!:joyful:

The really bad pain started Saturday sometime but it seems as Ive gotton older my stomach embarrasses me more and more no matter how bland I eat which ***** since I am of Hispanic extraction and our food tends to be on the spicy side, if you know what I mean. I honestly thought it could have been serious since I rarely have pain like that and other odd for me symptoms.

Blessings to you!

Serafin5

aquarius7000

Hi again,

I didn't mind the Guru compliment, in fact thanks for it. But, my Leo Asc can't deal with praise, and starts boasting with the humility bit.:p Surely though I have quite some way to go, esp in Med astro.

My problem is this: I've been having stomache pains off and on for a while now and I am getting ready to see my MD soon
So, just to re re confirm, when you say: stomach pains for a while, you mean they only started Saturday? Sorry, to go on about this, but I am just testing my own knowledge there. Thanks for helping me learn.

Best

serafin5

Hi again,

I didn't mind the Guru compliment, in fact thanks for it. But, my Leo Asc can't deal with praise, and starts boasting with the humility bit.:p Surely though I have quite some way to go, esp in Med astro.

So, just to re re confirm, when you say: stomach pains for a while, you mean they only started Saturday? Sorry, to go on about this, but I am just testing my own knowledge there. Thanks for helping me learn.

Best

LOL that's cute what you said about your Leo Asc but will keep that in mind with other Leo Asc.! (Leo's are great; Sun sign or Asc!)

The really bad pain started Saturday but Ive been having issues with my tummy for a while now and I have always thought that this was due to age. It seems I cant eat anything anymore without embarassing consequences! I used to have a cast-iron tummy too. But when this bad pain started I could not find any relief not even the embarrassing kind. Anyway that is my story and Im sticking to it!

Thanks again AQ7.:love:

Serafin5

Claire19

It is dangerous to diagnose any potential illness from a chart and you need to take the advice of medical professionals. Very few astrologers have that kind of expertise and it is not ethical to make a diagnosis especially if you are not even seen in person. The disclaimer is here for a reason. Wishing you the best outcome possible.

serafin5

it is dangerous to diagnose any potential illness from a chart and you need to take the advice of medical professionals. Very few astrologers have that kind of expertise and it is not ethical to make a diagnosis especially if you are not even seen in person. The disclaimer is here for a reason. Wishing you the best outcome possible.

thank you!