Composite Mars in the !2th

Astrologer4U

I am curious to hear the stories of people who have experienced being involved with a person for whom, when you did a composite chart on you and that person, you wound up with Mars in the 12th house.

What was your experience? It seems like the people I really like, when I do a composite chart on us, we wound up with a 12th house Mars in which case, sex takes place one time and is not full filling, and that is the reason why it never takes place again. Or, the worse case scenario, although there is a strong attraction, the sex never happens at all. I am not kidding, this is no joke. I have had this happen 3 times and I am just wondering, if a 12th house composite Mars is something that two people can over come?

Has anyone experienced positive sexual experiences with someone where you shared a composite 12th house Mars?

If anyone needs for me to post composite charts and give stories about them, I can do that, just let me know.

Astrologer4U

butterflygirl

Re: Composite Mars in the 12th

I was just researching 12th house Composite Mars and found this thread. My soon-to-be-ex-husband and I have a 12th house Mars. Our sex life was a disaster from the beginning of our marriage. We were married 5 years. I can honestly count the times that we has sex. The first year maybe once or twice a month. The second year maybe 6-7 times that year. The 3rd year we did not have sex at all. Not once. The 4th year maybe 4-5 times. I called it quits the 5th year and we had sex about 7 times. Two of those times was after I told him it was over.

The obvious question is what was the problem? I have no idea. He just never wanted to have sex. He would avoid the issue, make up excuses or blame me. It led to many, many fights. Finally I gave up and left him.

Attachments

• composite d&J.pdf
    72.2 KB · Views: 98

Astrologer4U

@Butterflygirl

Thanks for replying, your experience sounds oh to familiar. I too began to do some research on that aspect and everything that I have read points to disaster as far as sex is concerned. The thing is, I can even feel it, the fact that I don't want to become sexually involved and then later on, I will have the opportunity to do the chart of the other person just to find out that our composite chart shows Mars in the 12th. I even dated this one guy off and on for about two years, no kiss, no hug and for sure no sex. He would always try to hint around to me that he wanted those things, I never gave into him although I was attracted to him. He resorted to asking me if I was gay just because I didn't show feeling toward him in that way. What is really interesting about Mars in the 12th, you can't really tell the individual you are dealing with "hey, we have a composite Mars in the 12th so we should just be friends" they look at you like you are crazy.:eek:

Astrologer4U

Vista

A lot of times you don't know where your relationship stands with Mars here, it can also point to deception and or flings. Dating anyone around the same age range you will have this with so target a different age demographic of men to date and see if that helps. It could also be a pattern within your own natal chart that attracts these types of relationships. All three probably have something that triggers a pattern within your own natal chart. Of course not sleeping with them until you are in a solid relationship is another option.

I am curious to hear the stories of people who have experienced being involved with a person for whom, when you did a composite chart on you and that person, you wound up with Mars in the 12th house.

What was your experience? It seems like the people I really like, when I do a composite chart on us, we wound up with a 12th house Mars in which case, sex takes place one time and is not full filling, and that is the reason why it never takes place again. Or, the worse case scenario, although there is a strong attraction, the sex never happens at all. I am not kidding, this is no joke. I have had this happen 3 times and I am just wondering, if a 12th house composite Mars is something that two people can over come?

Has anyone experienced positive sexual experiences with someone where you shared a composite 12th house Mars?

If anyone needs for me to post composite charts and give stories about them, I can do that, just let me know.

Astrologer4U

poyi

Premium Member
A lot of times you don't know where your relationship stands with Mars here, it can also point to deception and or flings. Dating anyone around the same age range you will have this with so target a different age demographic of men to date and see if that helps. It could also be a pattern within your own natal chart that attracts these types of relationships. All three probably have something that triggers a pattern within your own natal chart. Of course not sleeping with them until you are in a solid relationship is another option.

Interesting Vista reminded me about the similar age will increase likelihood of having composite Mars in 12th house. In Chinese system, couple with 4 and 8 years different are highly recommended for marriage. Is not exact 4 years but something like 3 years and how many months, 4 years was a round about reference range, so as 8 years. I wonder if it had something to do with the Mars in Western idea of compatibility in bed.

Vista

It's hard to say. I have studied this for awhile and know that if you have an outer planet let's say Saturn through Pluto in hard aspect to one of your personal planets(Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, and ASC) anyone you date within your age range will have their outer planets also negatively aspecting your planets. The other interesting theme I see is that you will almost always find the same patterns showing up in composite charts and will routinely be attracted to and date people with either mutable, fixed, or cardinal rising signs. For me, I date mutable(Gem, Sag, Pis, Virgo) rising sign men and almost always our composite will have Uranus placed inside the 5th or 7th house. The only exception was when I dated a Virgo man, we had composite Saturn on the DESC but Uranus squared the ASC/DESC axis. So...in my case the "common theme" within my relationships is Uranus which = instability and unpredictablility and that's exactly how my relationship have been.

Interesting Vista reminded me about the similar age will increase likelihood of having composite Mars in 12th house. In Chinese system, couple with 4 and 8 years different are highly recommended for marriage. Is not exact 4 years but something like 3 years and how many months, 4 years was a round about reference range, so as 8 years. I wonder if it had something to do with the Mars in Western idea of compatibility in bed.

poyi

Premium Member
Yer is a very difficult one. I wonder if progression and transit to the 5th/7th house/ruler can help to attract different type or your taste might change so eventually to meet the one that doesn't give you as much different time:happy:. There are people have much better luck after they got older in life though.

butterflygirl

Of course not sleeping with them until you are in a solid relationship is another option.

Vista, it's interesting that you should mention that. When I met my ex-husband I was in a place in my life where I had decided that I did not want to become intimate with anyone until we were in a committed relationship, later when we began having our problems I often regretted that decision. I somehow felt that if we had made sex a big part of our relationship in the beginning the incompatibility would have become evident thus saving us both alot of heartache. Obviously this was before I began studying astrology.

It's also worth nothing there was much deception and infidelity on his part. I assumed that was due to Neptune in the 7th house. It hadn't occurred to me that it could also be attributed to Mars in 12th although I suppose he had to be getting it from someone else since he obviously wasn't having sex with me.

Poyi, Can you elaborate a little on Composite Mars in 1st? I have it with someone I've been casually seeing, no sex though. It's conjunct Nessus which I do not want to have anything to do with. His Mars is conjunct ascendant natally and almost exact opposite our composite Dejanira.

poyi

Premium Member
It is from my understanding of 1st house is the house of Aries which Mars happily be so by theory could give great sex between the couple or sex is the major driving cause of the relationship. Though aspect to the Mars in 1st house in Composite would be very important to look at also. I would assume composite Mars in 10th house of the home of Capricorn should also be good.

musiclady1

Sorry I’m replying to a super old thread.
Honestly I dont think this is as bad as everyone makes it to be. I literally had this composite placement with my first love, and we always had underlying sexual tension from the day we met. We met like in 2017 when i was a sophomore and he was a junior in different high schools, but never went forward with dating or anything, just talking once in a while until COVID-19 and shutdown and I hung out with him during the whole thing. He was my first time, and we were HELLA sexually compatible like outta this world. The only thing 12th house about it was that it was a secret type of relationship/affair, like we were friends with benefits that ended up developing feelings for one another. but the sexual compatibility is probably helped by the fact that our mars literally has NO bad aspects. it trines the ruler of the 12th - jupiter, and trines moon and saturn and exactly conjuncts lilith and conjuncts the ascendant by 1 degree. We also have our composite eros conjunct venus and neptune, all in the 1st house.
Sooo look to aspects for greater clarity. Hope this helps!