Fillers and astrology

Sharen

What do you think of fillers injections during this month? Is scorpio venus transit not a good indicator? Or mercury retrograde?
This is my chart [IMGR]https://i.imgur.com/GWY6sp4.jpg[/IMGR]
Can you also please mention lucky times for cosmetic procedures for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
What makes you consider cosmetic procedures in the first place?

An exalted Moon ruling your ascendant suggests that you're very pleasant looking, naturally. However, your applying Moon/Saturn conjunction is a significant risk factor for being deeply self critical, especially about topics pertaining to the first house (appearance, your face), the tenth/eleventh (how you're seen publicly, groups, friends), and, likely, Taurean topics (body, body image).

That you're considering lip filler at the age of 20, plus other unspecified cosmetic procedures, bears that out. Lip filler isn't a procedure that would ever be used to correct a real deformity, and it's mostly sought by older women concerned about signs of aging. There's no way you'd have any of those signs at your age.

Right now, you have Uranus moving in to transit your natal Moon, and that's staying in orb for a couple of years. Uranus to Moon, especially in the sign of Taurus and especially when Moon rules your ascendant, suggests a shakeup and profound change in your sense of body image (Taurus), sense of self (first house) and possibly also in your appearance (first house again).

You may feel compelled to change your appearance at this time, due to the energy of that transit. If you do, it's best to do it in a way that will not be permanent and runs no risk of becoming accidentally permanent. Changes made to your appearance under this transit could easily be changes you no longer like after the transit passes. And given how Uranus operates, a cosmetic procedure runs a great risk of mangling your looks instead of improving them. Even non-permanent lip filler could have that effect if something goes wrong with the way the injections are done.

So, it's fine to get a new and different hair cut. It's fine to dye your hair if you want to. It's fine to experiment with makeup or new clothing styles. All that, you can change on a whim. With your hair, anything you do to it will grow out, if nothing else. But doing anything to yourself that can't be easily reversed down the road could have disastrous consequences.

Last edited:

Sharen

What makes you consider cosmetic procedures in the first place?

An exalted Moon ruling your ascendant suggests that you're very pleasant looking, naturally. However, your applying Moon/Saturn conjunction is a significant risk factor for being deeply self critical, especially about topics pertaining to the first house (appearance, your face), the tenth/eleventh (how you're seen publicly, groups, friends), and, likely, Taurean topics (body, body image).

That you're considering lip filler at the age of 20, plus other unspecified cosmetic procedures, bears that out. Lip filler isn't a procedure that would ever be used to correct a real deformity, and it's mostly sought by older women concerned about signs of aging. There's no way you'd have any of those signs at your age.

Right now, you have Uranus moving in to transit your natal Moon, and that's staying in orb for a couple of years. Uranus to Moon, especially in the sign of Taurus and especially when Moon rules your ascendant, suggests a shakeup and profound change in your sense of body image (Taurus), sense of self (first house) and possibly also in your appearance (first house again).

You may feel compelled to change your appearance at this time, due to the energy of that transit. If you do, it's best to do it in a way that will not be permanent and runs no risk of becoming accidentally permanent. Changes made to your appearance under this transit could easily be changes you no longer like after the transit passes. And given how Uranus operates, a cosmetic procedure runs a great risk of mangling your looks instead of improving them. Even non-permanent lip filler could have that effect if something goes wrong with the way the injections are done.

So, it's fine to get a new and different hair cut. It's fine to dye your hair if you want to. It's fine to experiment with makeup or new clothing styles. All that, you can change on a whim. With your hair, anything you do to it will grow out, if nothing else. But doing anything to yourself that can't be easily reversed down the road could have disastrous consequences.
Thank you so much for replying. I was not considering lip filler maybe a jawline filler and yes moon saturn conjunction makes me very critical about my looks. I never knew that uranus was transiting my moon i think that explains the urge of wanting changes. Thank you again it was really helpful.

Ukpoohbear

I get fillers in my nose. I don’t look at transits but maybe I should have the first time because the first time she did it, the needle caught a vein and she had to put an even bigger needle in to disintegrate the acid, which left me looking like I had a black eye :lol:

But she was only doing the right thing, I didn’t blame her and it’s been good ever since.

Fillers can be reversed, it lasts on average about 4-6 months depending on the individual.

I think it’s so minor, it doesn’t really matter about the transits for the actual fillers. I would concentrate on making sure you trust the person doing it, that they are reputable and go from there.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you so much for replying. I was not considering lip filler maybe a jawline filler and yes moon saturn conjunction makes me very critical about my looks. I never knew that uranus was transiting my moon i think that explains the urge of wanting changes. Thank you again it was really helpful.

And were you considering jawline filler because you see yourself as ugly and think it would make you less so? Or just for fun?

The first is usually the reason why people get fillers, and it's the kind of reason that would really clash with Uranus. Uranus urges you to be unique, different, and celebrate it. Uranus transits have a strong potential for turning out disastrously, but when they do, it's due to going against the Uranian urge. If you go with the Uranian urge instead, Uranus is on your side, and the transit can turn out very, very well.

Adopting a new and unique fashion style, hairstyle, that kind of thing, would be very Uranian, and a celebration of your Uranian-ness. Changing your appearance for the fun of it would really engage Uranus. Getting cosmetic procedures to fit some norm or ideal does the opposite.

Re the original transits you asked about, Venus in Scorpio isn't necessarily a bad time for you to make a change to your appearance. In fact, Venus in early Scorpio would be a very, very good time, because from there it trines your natal Venus. That gives a boost to your aesthetic sense. Maybe a Scorpionic boost - you might feel like turning to a more unusual kind of aesthetic - but it would be something that works for you.

Mercury retrograde isn't always bad either, but changes made under that transit are less likely to be permanent and, unless they're changes that you strongly and authentically desire, not just changes you make to please someone else or some ideal, you're more likely to find that you don't like them, probably by the time of the next Mercury retrograde (Mercury goes retrograde every four months, so that will come up quick). This Mercury retrograde will square your natal Mercury, which emphasizes it for you.