Will I hear from him ever again?

UPDATE: Will I hear from him ever again?

Hi. So this question I ask is about my online friend, who is also my crush. We met more than 1 year ago and chat regularly since then. It's been 7 days that there is a silence between us, not a single message. So, I'm wondering what is going on in his head.... We had no arguments or anything.
Does he talk to other women? His significator is in aspect with Moon.... and there is no aspect between him and I.
My question is: Will I hear from him ever again?
I appreciate your help in advance.

Update:
Hi again. So, the guy sent me a message few days ago and we started our chats again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-203508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-203508_Chrome.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

wan

Probably yes. You are Venus, and he is Mars. They form a square with each other, so there is contact. It's a tense aspect so that means you will talk again but there will probably be some obstacles in the way.

Probably yes. You are Venus, and he is Mars. They form a square with each other, so there is contact. It's a tense aspect so that means you will talk again but there will probably be some obstacles in the way.

Thank you for your time and answer. Could you tell me more about this chart, any details? Should I send a message first or wait? Any infos about him that could be seen through these aspects?

tikana

no, you wont

there is no aspect between venus/mars and moon is not connecting with lord 7th house either

Venus is combusted IMO there is something you don't know about him

no, you wont

there is no aspect between venus/mars and moon is not connecting with lord 7th house either

Venus is combusted IMO there is something you don't know about him

But that is so strange because we are still connected on social media and he doesn't look like someone who would go away just like that... Maybe he is interested in someone else?

tikana

But that is so strange because we are still connected on social media and he doesn't look like someone who would go away just like that... Maybe he is interested in someone else?

you asked a question .. will i hear from him again? then you are asking if he is interested in someone else?
So he will call you, then what?
You CANT do this. if you have romantic intent you need to ask that "Will we date/have a relationship?"
Either way there is nothing in the chart that yields a yes.
Mars applying to saturn (i'd say yes he is interested in someone else)

you asked a question .. will i hear from him again? then you are asking if he is interested in someone else?
So he will call you, then what?
You CANT do this. if you have romantic intent you need to ask that "Will we date/have a relationship?"
Either way there is nothing in the chart that yields a yes.
Mars applying to saturn (i'd say yes he is interested in someone else)

Thank you for your answer.
It's just that this came out of nowhere, because he showed some feelings for me recently.
You never know what tomorrow brings to you. I feel very sad.