Will he betray my trust? Moon late degree =no?

Venusine

I was asking if he will betray my trust on him, and as it happens Moon is at late degree, so answer is then no?

I don't know how "negative questions" are ruled? If there is applying aspect would it be "yes he will disappoint you"?

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23

Venusine

He's fine for sure :whistling: but will I be? :innocent:

So the chart is not read like "q: will something bad happen? Applying positive aspects between Moon and both significators=yes"?

Chrysalis

So the chart is not read like "q: will something bad happen? Applying positive aspects between Moon and both significators=yes"?

I only looked at saturn as you was asking about him, he's in sect meaning hes in the correct place for a night chart below the earth, hes not combust or anything like that and hes in your 5th, so seems okay.

Chrysalis

I dnt think youve asked the correct question, its obvs you wanted to know more ?

Venusine

No, I just wanted to understand how horary works when asking negative question like mine. That other was just generalization.

IleneK

Premium Member
No, I just wanted to understand how horary works when asking negative question like mine. That other was just generalization.

There could be a number of indicators of a Yes answer to a negative question like "Wll he betray my trust?" For example, the most direct one would be if your primary significators applied to an opposition and reception was unfavorable. Or if Moon were Full [opposite Sun] or New[applying to conjoin the Sun, so in effect, combust]. There are other scenarios that would point to a yes to a negative question like you post and as you observe and study horary more, you will see them.
Wishing you the best.
Ilene