Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-18-2017, 11:39 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Is he interested ?

Is he interested in a relationship with me?
I think he is but he is very shy around me.

I can't write any details ... if he is interested he probably can see/read what is posted online from my IP address
Attached Images
File Type: jpg does_tk_want_a_relationship_wth_me.jpg (53.0 KB, 66 views)

__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-19-2017, 12:19 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,623
Re: Is he interested ?

Looks like it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
chris10 (10-19-2017)
  #3  
Unread 10-19-2017, 12:31 AM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Looks like it
Thank you tikana. I noted the time this question came to me earlier today on my phone and it was not just until a couple of hours ago when I remembered to create a chart. When I saw the conjuctions (merc-jup and sun - jup )between the sig I was very surprised -

Can you tell me anything more on the receptions?
mercury in scorp conjucts jup in scorpio in the 11th.
What could that mean?

How about Sun in libra being in fall ?
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-19-2017, 12:44 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,623
Re: Is he interested ?

u know me.. i hardly ever get into details

play around with dispositors see what you come up with
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
chris10 (10-19-2017)
  #5  
Unread 10-19-2017, 12:57 AM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
u know me.. i hardly ever get into details

play around with dispositors see what you come up with
I'm a little rusty on astrology
But I love you cause your teaching methods are similar to mine ...

Let's see ...
Merc in scorpio
Jup in scorpio
Dispositor is mars which is in virgo
So mercury and mars are in mutual reception
Also mercury is conjuct the MC

Sun - his sec signif -in libra; This probably means he likes me as female
but still Sun in Libra is in fall.
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
tikana (10-19-2017)
  #6  
Unread 10-19-2017, 01:53 AM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
I agree w tik, he's interested and its going to get intense...
lol
thank you StillOne. I hope so, my life has turned out to be less interesting than a nun's.
However my actual question was if he was interested in an actual relationship and the horary chart probably answers just that.
I'm not the type who will initiate anything so if he doesn't do anything about this, things will not go any further. The guy is Hot yet he is shy

Do you have any experience on receptions?
Could you shed some light in this direction?
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-19-2017, 02:08 AM
AlexZim AlexZim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: DC metro
Posts: 120
Re: Is he interested ?

but whatta bout that merc coming outta combustion opposing uranus in the fifth? what does that mean? And how much DO you consider outer planets in horary? lol i'm so confused.
__________________
Gemini Sun. Libra Moon. Cancer Rising. And a whole MESS of Aquarian/Uranian/11th House Energy.

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible." ~Swift

"If I exorcise my devils, well my angels may leave too." ~Tom Waits
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexZim For This Useful Post:
chris10 (10-19-2017)
  #8  
Unread 10-19-2017, 02:19 AM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexZim View Post
but whatta bout that merc coming outta combustion opposing uranus in the fifth? what does that mean? And how much DO you consider outer planets in horary? lol i'm so confused.
I'm no expert but horary doesn't take the Outers into consideration. Some astrologers do however, especially if the outers are on an angle.

Mercury coming out of combustion ...hmmm, could be that he seems to be getting more and more courageous to do something about this. That's the vibe I'm getting.
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-20-2017, 01:46 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 12,474
Re: Is he interested ?

By Ankara horary, the answer to this questions seems to be yes:

Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Querent = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury

: Mercury conjuncts Jupiter = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
:"his" inner thoughts about the querent = 12th from the 7th house = Taurus = Venus: Venus flows toward querent Jupiter and Venus is in quesited's 5th whole sign house (5th from the 7th), the house of romance, plus Venus is in its domicile of Libra and in an elevated degree of that sign, all of which = + testimony

Result = +3 testimonies = a yes answer to this question
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
chris10 (10-20-2017)
  #10  
Unread 10-20-2017, 08:59 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
By Ankara horary, the answer to this questions seems to be yes:

Querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
Querent = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury

: Mercury conjuncts Jupiter = + testimony
: Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
:"his" inner thoughts about the querent = 12th from the 7th house = Taurus = Venus: Venus flows toward querent Jupiter and Venus is in quesited's 5th whole sign house (5th from the 7th), the house of romance, plus Venus is in its domicile of Libra and in an elevated degree of that sign, all of which = + testimony

Result = +3 testimonies = a yes answer to this question
Thank you so very much dr. farr
You are very detailed and clear.

Just one question: the moon here is in libra not aspecting anything. But Moon's next aspect is a sextile to saturn and 2 degrees later a conjuction to the sun.
Should this be taken into consideration or is it irrelevant?

Thank you
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-20-2017, 09:45 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Okay. So it is established that the quesited is interested.
Does this chart give any more info?
Can this chart tell us if there will actually be a relationship or would another horary question need to be asked on this?
(I won’t though, as I am not so much in an astrology/ prediction mood at this time due to too much work
– just curious to see if this horary will work –
hey I’m a doubting Thomas what can I say? )

How about the fact that both querent and quesited are in scorpio in the 11th?
Dispositor of scorpio is mars.
Mercury and mars are in mutual reception and mars is conjuct the MC.


Does anyone on these forums have any experience on what this may mean?

Thank you sweet babies
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-31-2017, 10:58 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Update:
Well if he is interested he has a weird way of showing it;
he disappeared, he never came back. He would show up at my school to pick up his nephew. After I posted the horary chart he never showed up again.
If Horary works then he is either chicken or he changed his mind.

__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
Erickaf (02-18-2018)
  #13  
Unread 10-31-2017, 11:50 PM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,783
Re: Is he interested ?

Saturn rising often leads to disappointment in a horary chart.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (02-20-2018), chris10 (11-01-2017)
  #14  
Unread 02-18-2018, 07:44 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Update:

What a mess!!!

When I asked the question about this guy - ''TK'' as you can see on the chart-
I had in mind a man - let's call him Theo K - who had asked me out on a date when I was a University student. We went out on that date once but things never went further as he lived in my home town and I lived in another city studying. I had just broken up with my boyfriend due to distance problems, didn't want to go through that again.

Fast forward 2017. The world we live in is a small place and the place I live at is even smaller.
I tutor TK's nephew and a guy who looked a lot like ''TK'' would come and pick up the kid (last October).
Well, I now realized, it wasn't TK who I had seen back in October when I made the chart ... it was his younger brother who looks a lot like TK.

I know that now because the real ''TK'' showed up to pick up his nephew.

So, what now with this chart?
I had in mind TK - the guy I had met while a university student - when I asked the question on this chart but I also had in mind the guy who came to my school to pick up the boy.

LOL Sorry for the mess
I'm curious.
What do you think?
What is the chart saying? Is it saying anything?

By the way, the actual TK is the one who is coming now to pick up the kid. We just exchange pleasantries, I don't want to read too much into this.
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
Erickaf (02-18-2018)
  #15  
Unread 02-19-2018, 03:14 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,601
Re: Is he interested ?

I think this would entail the 'disappointments' Oddity mentioned by having Saturn rising. It may not be an actual disappointment but Saturn is the hesitant, the "Oops, try again!" planet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovelyMissAries For This Useful Post:
chris10 (02-19-2018)
  #16  
Unread 02-19-2018, 10:59 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I think this would entail the 'disappointments' Oddity mentioned by having Saturn rising. It may not be an actual disappointment but Saturn is the hesitant, the "Oops, try again!" planet.
I guess the chart isn't valid to begin with since I asked the question having TK on my mind but actually looking at his brother JK

I am not interested in the brother.

Thanks Lovely





On another note, to make things more interesting,

7th house is ruled by mercury. Mercury is usually the younger person so 7th house probably represents JK (TK's brother). So maybe JK is interested - or not - ( mercury conjucts Jupiter) however nothing will happen - Saturn in the 1st house.

Now, if JK is represented by the 7th in this chart, then his brother would be the sun as leo is the ruler of the 3rd house (3rd house from the 7th )
Sun conjucts Jupiter in 7 units.
TK first came over to pick up his nephew on a Friday, it was either December 8th or the 15th. That's when we saw each other after all these years. That would be approximately 7-8 weeks after I made the chart.

Anyway, I don't know what you are making out of all this but to me it is amusing
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 02-20-2018, 01:39 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,958
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
Update:

What a mess!!!

When I asked the question about this guy - ''TK'' as you can see on the chart-
I had in mind a man - let's call him Theo K - who had asked me out on a date when I was a University student. We went out on that date once but things never went further as he lived in my home town and I lived in another city studying. I had just broken up with my boyfriend due to distance problems, didn't want to go through that again.

Fast forward 2017. The world we live in is a small place and the place I live at is even smaller.
I tutor TK's nephew and a guy who looked a lot like ''TK'' would come and pick up the kid (last October).
Well, I now realized, it wasn't TK who I had seen back in October when I made the chart ... it was his younger brother who looks a lot like TK.

I know that now because the real ''TK'' showed up to pick up his nephew.

So, what now with this chart?
I had in mind TK - the guy I had met while a university student - when I asked the question on this chart but I also had in mind the guy who came to my school to pick up the boy.

LOL Sorry for the mess
I'm curious.
What do you think?
What is the chart saying? Is it saying anything?

By the way, the actual TK is the one who is coming now to pick up the kid. We just exchange pleasantries, I don't want to read too much into this.
Hi, Chris and I hope this finds you well.
My opinion is that this chart should be disregarded or not truste because of the confusion in your mind about who was who s this question arose.
Just my 2 cents.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 02-20-2018, 02:44 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
Update:
Well if he is interested he has a weird way of showing it;
he disappeared, he never came back. He would show up at my school to pick up his nephew. After I posted the horary chart he never showed up again.
If Horary works then he is either chicken or he changed his mind.

I agree with Oddity - that Saturn spoilt the show for you. Lilly says of Saturn "If Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde (which it isn't here, nonetheless), the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good."
Actuall
I do think that your question was valid, btw, even if you were confused or had somebody else on your mind as well. Actually, Sat in the first even points towards something not right, or your being confused, in other words.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by aquarius7000; 02-20-2018 at 02:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-20-2018, 09:35 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Hi, Chris and I hope this finds you well.
My opinion is that this chart should be disregarded or not truste because of the confusion in your mind about who was who s this question arose.
Just my 2 cents.
Confused? That's an understatement
Thank you Ilene.



Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I agree with Oddity - that Saturn spoilt the show for you. Lilly says of Saturn "If Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially retrograde (which it isn't here, nonetheless), the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good."
Actuall
I do think that your question was valid, btw, even if you were confused or had somebody else on your mind as well. Actually, Sat in the first even points towards something not right, or your being confused, in other words.
Makes sense.
Confused? Definitely!!
Thank you aquarius


Maybe I'll make another chart in the future if he continues coming around.The thing is, I always seem to be doing something wrong as most of my charts ''lie''. I must be doing something wrong.
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 02-20-2018, 10:16 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,131
Re: Is he interested ?

Mercury and Jupiter are under the beams, Sun hides whatever is close to it, if we didn't know that there was some confusion about the identity of the quesited, the conjunction would have made me think an affair that is hidden...

But now that we know, the sun burning those two planets shows something not in the open, you and he, the quesited affected by this. Mute sign, no communication. Moon not making any immediate aspects, so not much happening here.

We see the brother is Sun just separating from Saturn, the school? School (Saturn), owned by you, in your 1st house disposited by Jupiter ( you). Obviously we wouldn't have known who Sun was, without your outcome post...

thanks for updating!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
chris10 (02-20-2018), IleneK (02-20-2018)
  #21  
Unread 02-20-2018, 10:54 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Is he interested ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Mercury and Jupiter are under the beams, Sun hides whatever is close to it, if we didn't know that there was some confusion about the identity of the quesited, the conjunction would have made me think an affair that is hidden...

But now that we know, the sun burning those two planets shows something not in the open, you and he, the quesited affected by this. Mute sign, no communication. Moon not making any immediate aspects, so not much happening here.

We see the brother is Sun just separating from Saturn, the school? School (Saturn), owned by you, in your 1st house disposited by Jupiter ( you). Obviously we wouldn't have known who Sun was, without your outcome post...
You are amazing.
Thank you for the detailed delineation


Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
thanks for updating!
My pleasure.

I should have updated earlier (in December - when the actual TK came over and I realized my mistake ) but I had completely forgotten about this chart.

I'll check whatever horary charts I have posted on here and I'll try to update them as soon as I find some time.

Tikana, Alex Zim, dr farr, Oddity LovelyMissAries, IleneK, aquarius7000, rafaella

Thank you guys. Love you
__________________
be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
Plato

Sooner or later all the people of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace, and thereby transform this pending cosmic elegy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. If this is to be achieved, man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Martin Luther King Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrfqsqG-aM
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
IleneK (02-20-2018)
Reply

Tags
interested

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.