What are trust aspects in synastry or composite?

katydid

Are there any trust aspects in a synastry and composite chart?

Sun tightly conjunct Moon usually denotes trust. [But it does not necessarily mean that each person is trustworthy, lol ]

Jupiter conjunctions and trines or sextiles with the personal planets also bring feelings of faith and optimism, and make one feel positive about the partner.

ChildOfVenus

I understand lol :) so it basically depends on each person. As to say whether or not they are actually trustworthy. I thought maybe Venus conjunct Jupiter in composite might be one of them.
Sun tightly conjunct Moon usually denotes trust. [But it does not necessarily mean that each person is trustworthy, lol ]

Jupiter conjunctions and trines or sextiles with the personal planets also bring feelings of faith and optimism, and make one feel positive about the partner.

katydid

I understand lol :) so it basically depends on each person. As to say whether or not they are actually trustworthy. I thought maybe Venus conjunct Jupiter in composite might be one of them.

Yes, absolutely. Jupiter conjunct Venus is one of the aspects that would indicate that both people would have the other's best interests at heart. They would both want the best for each other.

jkxx74

Premium Member
These sound good to me and I'll add

Moon conjunct AC (in synastry) and
Moon falling in house 1 or 5
Jupiter trine Sun or Moon

as well as possibly

Venus trine Saturn