War

chris10

Will there be war between the two countries?

Attachments

• war.jpg
    war.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 32

chris10

i would like to ask you if you have in your mind that you support????
or it is about in general countries???
Thank you sunrise.
The problem is that historians and analysts (and astrologers) disagree on which date should be taken as the ''birth'' date of one of these two countries.

Yes, I am in favor of one of these two countries as the one I support is my relocation country (actually my roots, my culture, my history). I wouldn't want to get into any more details about the countries involved as I would have to get into politics which I wouldn't want to do here at this point.

Sunrise

Thank you sunrise.
The problem is that historians and analysts (and astrologers) disagree on which date should be taken as the ''birth'' date of one of these two countries.

Yes, I am in favor of one of these two countries as the one I support is my relocation country (actually my roots, my culture, my history). I wouldn't want to get into any more details about the countries involved as I would have to get into politics which I wouldn't want to do here at this point.

OK, I understand and it is absolutely respectful not to say the countries. I also agree with that.
I wouldn't want to get into any more details about the countries involved as I would have to get into politics which I wouldn't want to do here at this point.

We can however, deal purely astrologically with the map you were putting. So if I understand we take the one country as Saturn (and it is the one that you are supposed to imagine) and the other as Sun.

chris10

OK, I understand and it is absolutely respectful not to say the countries. I also agree with that.

We can however, deal purely astrologically with the map you were putting. So if I understand we take the one country as Saturn (and it is the one that you are supposed to imagine) and the other as Sun.

I guess my country is represented by the ascendant in capricorn (very fitting as we can trace its roots thousands of years back) and the other country would be 7th (??)

Saturn is strong in its own sign in capricorn
in the 11th house using placidus and regiom and
in the 12 th house using whole signs.

If the the other country is 7th house then it is represented by sun which is at 16 degrees of aries exalted (they feel confident and in a war sign).
No aspect between the two planets.
Sun is in the 2nd house using placidus and regiom
and in the third house using whole signs.

Moon is void, it doesn't aspect any of the traditional planets but it will aspect uranus which is at 27 degrees of aries.
Venus - ruler of the 3rd and 8th houses using regio and
ruler of the 4th and 9th houses using whole signs
Venus will trine Saturn.

Any ideas?

Sunrise

I guess my country is represented by the ascendant in capricorn (very fitting as we can trace its roots thousands of years back) and the other country would be 7th (??)

Saturn is strong in its own sign in capricorn
in the 11th house using placidus and regiom and
in the 12 th house using whole signs.

If the the other country is 7th house then it is represented by sun which is at 16 degrees of aries exalted (they feel confident and in a war sign).
No aspect between the two planets.
Sun is in the 2nd house using placidus and regiom
and in the third house using whole signs.

Moon is void, it doesn't aspect any of the traditional planets but it will aspect uranus which is at 27 degrees of aries.
Venus - ruler of the 3rd and 8th houses using regio and
ruler of the 4th and 9th houses using whole signs
Venus will trine Saturn.

Any ideas?
hi again Chris, give me some time and i will come back with my thoughts.
please upload the chart with regio system. I will work with this.

i will agree with that.

chris10

hi again Chris, give me some time and i will come back with my thoughts.
please upload the chart with regio system. I will work with this.

i will agree with that.

Okay.
I'm posting charts in
1) regiom and
2) whole signs

Attachments

• war regiom.jpg
    war regiom.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
  • war whole signs.jpg
    war whole signs.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19

Sunrise

Okay.
I'm posting charts in
1) regiom and
2) whole signs

Here the positive we see is that the Lord of the first house is Saturn. Saturn here is powerful with fundamental forces and of course it is a heavy planet. Not a fast planet.

On the other hand, we have the Sun (the other country), and the strong one, in his exaltation, sitting in the second house (the acquisitions, the country).
Both are in successive houses.
The intensity and controversy is apparent from the previous square that Sun and Saturn did, and there is Warrior Aris, but this Mars loves Saturn (1st country). They are pulling together forces, and this is very positive because Saturn is gaining more power. Mars is strong here and they have a mixed reception between them. This tells us that the country (1st) will have support from other states or foreign countries.

Another positive one on this map is the Moon that lies east in the 10th-11th house. They usually say this is a positive sign for the Lord of the First House.

Mars here dominates the 9th house (foreign countries), and it seems that this Saturn receives support from foreign states (9th).
And this Mars came in a square with this Sun. So Sun has a problem with other countries abroad.
Mars is also the ruler of the 2th house (money of country, what belongs to country).

The fact that the Sun, which is in the fall of Saturn (and fall shows an exaggeration) is moving away from Saturn, we like it very much, but the struggles will continue. These two are separated by a square.
*Also this Sun as a slower planet when it changes position in the future will lose its strength.

Saturn is slow and will remain in this position for a long time, that is, in his own sovereignty. But the black point is that Saturn will come back in the future in the future.
He is already in a position to begin his backward course. This shows weakness and loss of strength. So perhaps he can find the same issues in his mind as the backward movement shows back.

This is shown by Mercury (the Lord of the 4th),the lands of the country. Mercury just walks away from Sun (the rival country) and is peregrine. The the enemies, the opponents Claims lands ????

however, is that this Moon Void, another element that something will not happen now,
What worries me, moon when it changes position will make many aspect and will again bring tension. Also, this Moon will be found between Saturn and Mars, the worst place that a planet can find between its two. The Moon also symbolizes the people. On this map shows the secret moves of the opponents, their secrets.

This Moon (hidden and secret 12th from 7th house) will catch this ugly Mercury square and will carry its light on Saturn (bad news), something to Saturn that he will not like at all. (mercury in the fall of Saturn).

Then the Moon will make a aspect with Mars and then square with Sun. All this shows tension and there will again be an episode in the meantime.

chris10

Here the positive we see is that the Lord of the first house is Saturn. Saturn here is powerful with fundamental forces and of course it is a heavy planet. Not a fast planet.

On the other hand, we have the Sun (the other country), and the strong one, in his exaltation, sitting in the second house (the acquisitions, the country).
Both are in successive houses.
The intensity and controversy is apparent from the previous square that Sun and Saturn did, and there is Warrior Aris, but this Mars loves Saturn (1st country). They are pulling together forces, and this is very positive because Saturn is gaining more power. Mars is strong here and they have a mixed reception between them. This tells us that the country (1st) will have support from other states or foreign countries.

Another positive one on this map is the Moon that lies east in the 10th-11th house. They usually say this is a positive sign for the Lord of the First House.

Mars here dominates the 9th house (foreign countries), and it seems that this Saturn receives support from foreign states (9th).
And this Mars came in a square with this Sun. So Sun has a problem with other countries abroad.
Mars is also the ruler of the 2th house (money of country, what belongs to country).

The fact that the Sun, which is in the fall of Saturn (and fall shows an exaggeration) is moving away from Saturn, we like it very much, but the struggles will continue. These two are separated by a square.
*Also this Sun as a slower planet when it changes position in the future will lose its strength.

Saturn is slow and will remain in this position for a long time, that is, in his own sovereignty. But the black point is that Saturn will come back in the future in the future.
He is already in a position to begin his backward course. This shows weakness and loss of strength. So perhaps he can find the same issues in his mind as the backward movement shows back.

This is shown by Mercury (the Lord of the 4th),the lands of the country. Mercury just walks away from Sun (the rival country) and is peregrine. The the enemies, the opponents Claims lands ????

however, is that this Moon Void, another element that something will not happen now,
What worries me, moon when it changes position will make many aspect and will again bring tension. Also, this Moon will be found between Saturn and Mars, the worst place that a planet can find between its two. The Moon also symbolizes the people. On this map shows the secret moves of the opponents, their secrets.

This Moon (hidden and secret 12th from 7th house) will catch this ugly Mercury square and will carry its light on Saturn (bad news), something to Saturn that he will not like at all. (mercury in the fall of Saturn).

Then the Moon will make a aspect with Mars and then square with Sun. All this shows tension and there will again be an episode in the meantime.
Thank you sunrise.
Yes, the other country is claiming land.
You mentioned moon as the people of my country.
Moon (the people) is in carefree sag right now.
The majority of people around me definitely do not want war but they are like ''oh no, not again ... but hey, it's our fate, if they do invade we'll just deal with this''. We are so used to this sh*t it doesn't really bother us anymore.

However, yes, when moon moves into cap it will make many aspects to the planets.
Moon will square mercury = land of my country,
then moon will conjuct saturn = my country
and mars = the foreign allies and finally it will square Sun = the rival country.

There have been a lot of episodes and it won't stop here especially now that the rival country's leader is nearing elections but I was just wondering how far he is willing to push.

I know we don't use the outer planets in horary but I couldn't help not noticing sun conjuct uranus in 11 units.

There are a LOT things that I would like to ask you regarding the chart but I won't since I would have to be more revealing about the countries in question :sideways: ... plus I don't want to take up any more of your time :biggrin:

Anyway, thank you again sunrise.
Let's wait and see how things turn out in the next few weeks/months.

Sunrise

Thank you sunrise.
Yes, the other country is claiming land.
You mentioned moon as the people of my country.
Moon (the people) is in carefree sag right now.
The majority of people around me definitely do not want war but they are like ''oh no, not again ... but hey, it's our fate, if they do invade we'll just deal with this''. We are so used to this sh*t it doesn't really bother us anymore.

However, yes, when moon moves into cap it will make many aspects to the planets.
and mars = the foreign allies and finally it will square Sun = the rival country.

There have been a lot of episodes and it won't stop here especially now that the rival country's leader is nearing elections but I was just wondering how far he is willing to push.

I know we don't use the outer planets in horary but I couldn't help not noticing sun conjuct uranus in 11 units.

There are a LOT things that I would like to ask you regarding the chart but I won't since I would have to be more revealing about the countries in question :sideways: ... plus I don't want to take up any more of your time :biggrin:

Anyway, thank you again sunrise.
Let's wait and see how things turn out in the next few weeks/months.
I know we do not use the outer planets in horary but I could not help not notice sun conjuct uranus in 11 units.

*if you want to use the outer planets, then Uranus could describe the movements of the Sun, that is to say, he will find the rebel-revolution Uranus, that is even worse. The movements of the Sun will be characterized by warlike moods, rebellion, anger and irritation, but also revolution, but also with other foreign states (the :uranus: in Aries) in the sign of :aries: with aggression and sudden movements. It can also show the intensity of this state within its own country.

However, when moon moves into cap it will make many aspects to the planets.

all this shows that the controversy and confrontation will continue.
I do not know if the Moon is in such maps and questions if it ultimately represents the people, or just the flow of things. Because both countries have their own people.

One item I saw on the map is the :southnode: in the 1st house and the :northnode: in the 7th. We do not like that. Together with Saturn's retrograde motion.
We know that the :northnode: is beneficial and has to do with all sorts of associations and partnerships positive and the :southnode: has to do with losses, with themes, things and situations and people from the past and for unnatural, forced and adaptable associations because there is no other way or solution. This is what Saturn also points out to us ...

Mercury, peregrine, retrograde and the square that made with Saturn, is a tricky sign of any kind of dialogue, communication issues.

chris10

*if you want to use the outer planets, then Uranus could describe the movements of the Sun, that is to say, he will find the rebel-revolution Uranus, that is even worse. The movements of the Sun will be characterized by warlike moods, rebellion, anger and irritation, but also revolution, but also with other foreign states (the :uranus: in Aries) in the sign of :aries: with aggression and sudden movements. It can also show the intensity of this state within its own country.

all this shows that the controversy and confrontation will continue.
I do not know if the Moon is in such maps and questions if it ultimately represents the people, or just the flow of things. Because both countries have their own people.

One item I saw on the map is the :southnode: in the 1st house and the :northnode: in the 7th. We do not like that. Together with Saturn's retrograde motion.
We know that the :northnode: is beneficial and has to do with all sorts of associations and partnerships positive and the :southnode: has to do with losses, with themes, things and situations and people from the past and for unnatural, forced and adaptable associations because there is no other way or solution. This is what Saturn also points out to us ...

Mercury, peregrine, retrograde and the square that made with Saturn, is a tricky sign of any kind of dialogue, communication issues.

Thank you sunrise.

I noticed NN/SN positions but I didn't mention them as they are 6 degrees away from DESC/ASC axis into the 6th and 12th houses respectively;
I thought that did not count as 7th/1st house placement.

Astrology aside, the situation is not good. I've been following the life of the leader of the other country and he is autocratic, impulsive and religiously delusional - I'm being kind here.
I've met a couple of people from the ''rival''country and they see him as a dictator who is taking advantage of his rhetorical skills to sway the uneducated.

Μολών λαβέ

IleneK

Premium Member
Will there be war between the two countries?

I can't say much about your question, except I think it may need to be in the domain of mundane astrology as you have already discussed, rather than a personal question in horary.

But that is neither here nor there. What I want to comment on is how much I like the evolution of your avatar. It is paradoxically like your growing maturity over time while as your image keeps changing and also going away.

Very interesting, as are you.

Best, my friend.

Last edited:

chris10

I can't say much about your question, except I think it may need to be in the domain of mundane astrology as you have already discussed, rather than a personal question in horary.
You are right. I had been checking the country's natal chart/charts for hours before I decided to ask an horary question. I asked the horary thinking that if tensions climax even further and war does break out it will have an impact on civilian lives - mine included. Thinking along those lines asking an horary question made sense.
In addition to that, horary still hasn't convinced me of its accuracy. I feel that sometimes I just ask horary questions to test its effectiveness and validity. I know I'm not suppossed to but I'm just being honest.

But that is neither here nor there. What I want to comment on is how much I like the evolution of your avatar. It is paradoxically like your growing maturity over time while as your image keeps changing and also going away.

:biggrin: As I mature further I'm sure that all that will be left will be just tiny specs of dust. :lol:

Very interesting, as are you.

Best, my friend.
And you are very very sweet and kind :kissing: