Marriage or No Marriage? Is Vedic really complicated?

London89

Do not get me wrong. I am not interested in getting married right away. The reason I asked this question is

i. to get your opinion on my chart
ii. While browsing through the web, I figured there are so many blogs where I can learn from but they are scary; honestly.

There was this blog that gives 10 combinations of 'NO MARRIAGE'. If I have to do a permutation combination of that, half of the world population will not be married and cancer ascendants are done for life. 7th lord Saturn= no marriage. God Save the world! :happy:

Another thing why do people give vex remarks? Aren't everyone learning from the same book? Saturn(in Venus's nakshatra) conjunct Venus is good (According to some). It is bad according to others. What is the rational? On what grounds? 2+2=4. It can never be 5.

I am hoping somebody can give answers with logic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 02.44.08.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 02.44.08.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 02.44.58.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 02.44.58.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 40

Saturn90

you need to post your date and time of birth and birth location. Vedic astrology can hardly work on the chart you posted here.

London89

Hi Saturn90,

You're going to get the same chart I posted when you put in my birth date, time & location. That chart is accurate.

In case you want my dasha system-

Started Jupiter-Venus from 28th July, 2016 and I'm currently 26 years old. Going to be 27 on the 7th of November.

Birth moon- Dhanishta Nakshatra.

Hope the Above helps.

Zappy

Hi Saturn90,

You're going to get the same chart I posted when you put in my birth date, time & location. That chart is accurate.

Started Jupiter-Venus from 28th July, 2016 and I'm currently 26 years old. Going to be 27 on the 7th of November.

Hope the Above helps.

I follow KP/Nadi Astrology hence would like to cast KP Chart/ its starlord and sublord and placement for that I need you to provide dob, tob and place of birth.

Yes one can derive KP chart/sublord from the chart that you have provided, but its manual work and its take's lot of time.

London89

I follow KP/Nadi Astrology hence would like to cast KP Chart/ its starlord and sublord and placement for that I need you to provide dob, tob and place of birth.

Yes one can derive KP chart/sublord from the chart that you have provided, but its manual work and its take's lot of time.

Alright, here you go---

Place of Birth- Bangkok, Thailand
Time of Birth- 23:15 PM
DOB- 7th November, 1989

duenderoja

Hi Saturn90,

Hope the Above helps.

We get a whole lot more than just than one chart when we get birth information. But it is your prerogative. You asked the question, and you are the one who wants to know the answer.

London89

Alright, my mistake I didn't post as asked. You can call me arrogant, ignorant as you wish...

But I did post TOB, POB, DOB so what's your answer then?

Zappy

Alright, here you go---

Place of Birth- Bangkok, Thailand
Time of Birth- 23:15 PM
DOB- 7th November, 1989

Combination of House gives the result for any event. For Marriage 7th house - prime house of marriage/partner/spouse. 2nd house - prime house of family. 11th house - gain/fulfillment of desires.

Apart from the above house, 5th house(love), 8th house(dowry & sex), 12th house(bed pleasure), 9th house(fortune) will act as supporting house/ facilitators and will support marriage house.

Negative houses for Marriage - 1st, 6th and 10th.

Your Current Mahadasha is of Jupiter till August 2024.
Let see what Jupiter signfies.
Jupiter is Gemini Sign and in Aridra Nakshatra. Jupiter is in 12th house and lord of 6 and 9th. Jupiter's starlord is Rahu. Rahu is in 7th house. Rahu is in Capricorn sign. It's signlord is Saturn. Saturn is in 6th house and lord of 7th and 8th. Rahu is aspected by Mars(4th dristhi). Mars is in 3rd house and lord of 5th and 10th. Jupiter is in Sub of Venus. Venus is occupying 5th house and lord of 4th and 11th.

So Jupiter signfies as following

Jupiter as a planet - 6, 9, 12
Starlord Rahu - 3,5,6,7,8,10
Sublord Ven - 4,5,11

Jupiter as a planet signifies 1 negative house and 2 supporting house. So Jupiter can give marriage result.

Starlord Rahu is signifies 1 positive and 2 negative house. It is signifies 2 supporting house. Here Rahu is not denying marriage completely. If it signified 1st house, then it signified complete combination of negative houses for marriage e.x 1,6,10. In this case it is not, hence So Rahu signifies marriage because supportive house is adding weigthable to the main house that is 7th house.

Sublord Venus - Strongly signifies marriage because of 1 positive and 1 supporting house. Also there is no negative house.

Conculsion - Jupiter Mahadasha signfies marriage in your horoscope.

Now the question is when? For that we need to look for Strong Bhukti and Antra.
Current Bhukti Venus till Mar 2019
Venus as planet - 4,5,11
Starlord Ketu - 1,7
Sublord Jup - 6,9,12

Venus on the sub level is signifying 6th house and its starlord ketu is also signfiying 1st house. Though venus as planet is signifying 11th and its starlord ketu is signifying 7th, overall due to its sublord jupiter we can consider venus as weak planet for marriage.

Next Bhukti is of Sun - From Mar 2019 - Dec 2019

Sun as a planet - 2,4
Starlord Jup - 6,9,12
Sublord Jup - 6,9,12

Though sun as a planet is signifying marriage(2nd house). But Its starlord and sublord Jupiter is signifying 6th house. Here also we can say sun is weak planet for marriage.

Moving ahead Moon - From Dec 2019 - Apr 2021
Moon as a planet - 1,7
Starlord Mars - 3,5,10
Sublord Sun - 2,4

Moon sublord Sun is signifying marriage 2nd house. Its starlord Mars is signifying 10th house, but it is not completely denying due to 5th house. Moon as a planet is signfying both positive and negative house. Overall Moon can give marriage.

Then Mars - From Apr 2021 - Apr 2022
Mars as a planet - 3,5,10
Sublord Jup - 6,9,12

Mars is denying marriage because all the negative house are coming up on all levels. Though it is signfying 7th house, this will not hold much weithage. Here I would say Mars is negative planet.

Lastly Rahu - From Apr 2022 - Aug 2024

Rahu as a planet - 3,5,6,7,8,10
Starlord Mars - 3,5,10
Sublord Sat - 6,7,8

Rahu is weak planet for marriage.

So I select Moon Bhukti as Marriage. Now we need to select Anatra. Let see which all planets are remaining. We have analyze Jup,Ven, Sun,Moon,Mars, Rahu

Remaining planets are Ketu,Saturn,Mercury

Ketu as a planet - 1,7
Starlord - 3,4,12
Sublord - 6,7,8

Ketu can give marriage

Saturn as a planet - 6,7,8
Starlord Ven - 4,5,11
Sublord Moon - 1,7

Saturn can give marriage. Saturn strenght is much better than Ketu.

Last Mercury.
Mercury as a planet - 3,4,12
Sublord Mar - 3,5,10
Mercury is weak planet for marriage.

Now lets put all the planets for marriage event according to thier strenght.

Ketu - positive
venus - weak
Sun - weak
Mon - positive
Mars - negative
Rahu - weak
Jup - positive
Sat - positive
Mer - weak

So positive planets are Ketu, Moon, Jupiter, Saturn.
(Note - Venus is natural significator of Marriage). Though it is weak planet for marriage in your horscope it can give results of marriage.

Possible Marriage Time( Considering Venus) - Jupiter- Venus - Moon ( DBA). This will fall between Feb 2017 - Apr 2017.
If Venus fails to provide marriage, then Jupiter - Moon - Moon (DBA). This will fall between dec 2019 - Feb 2020.

Good Luck

London89

hi,

Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation taking into consideration the sub lord and nakshatra placement. Really appreciate your kindness :)

Jupiter is Gemini Sign and in Aridra Nakshatra. Jupiter is in 12th house and lord of 6 and 9th. Jupiter's starlord is Rahu. Rahu is in 7th house. Rahu is in Capricorn sign. It's signlord is Saturn. Saturn is in 6th house and lord of 7th and 8th. Rahu is aspected by Mars(4th dristhi). Mars is in 3rd house and lord of 5th and 10th. Jupiter is in Sub of Venus. Venus is occupying 5th house and lord of 4th and 11th.

There's this thing I wanted to ask, as you said Mars is in the 3rd house, but I always thought Mars is in the 4th house in Libra in Swati Nakshatra conjunct Mercury, Sun, Pluto. Does Nadi Astrology differ a bit from other vedic systems?

Sublord Venus - Strongly signifies marriage because of 1 positive and 1 supporting house. Also there is no negative house.

Conculsion - Jupiter Mahadasha signfies marriage in your horoscope.

So, if not marriage then what does Jupiter-Venus till 2019 signify for me? as in, what other good/bad things it signifies pertaining to this period apart from marriage?

Thanks Again,

Regards

Zappy

hi,

Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation taking into consideration the sub lord and nakshatra placement. Really appreciate your kindness :)

There's this thing I wanted to ask, as you said Mars is in the 3rd house, but I always thought Mars is in the 4th house in Libra in Swati Nakshatra conjunct Mercury, Sun, Pluto. Does Nadi Astrology differ a bit from other vedic systems?

So, if not marriage then what does Jupiter-Venus till 2019 signify for me? as in, what other good/bad things it signifies pertaining to this period apart from marriage?

Thanks Again,

Regards

I dont know anything about Vedic Astrology. You are right Mars is in 4th house, if you are looking from Rasi or Lagna Chart. But in KP/Nadi Astrology, planets position are calculated from Bhava Chalit and not from Rasi chart, hence the difference. I would recommend to calculate Planetary position from Bhava Chart rather than Rasi/Lagan Chart. This is because Rasi/Lagan Chart assumes that all the houses are equal to 30 degrees in length. While calculating the positions of ascendant and other planets, we just take the modulo of the degree by 30 and assign the houses. In Bhava Chart, the mid point of a house, i.e. the bhava madhya, is given a lot of importance. The influence of a house is calculated based on this bhava madhya.

For your ref .. attach is the bhava chalit chart

Jupiter mahadasha started from 2008 and will end in 2024.
In nutshell... this events have taken place or will take place during Jupiter Mahadasha

foriegn travel/foreign settlement(3,9,12)
Purchase of vehicle/Property (4,11,12)
Sale of Vehicle/Property (3,5,10)
Job ( 6,10,11)
Love Affair/Physical Relationship - (5,8,12,11)
Love Affair Break up - (5,6,8,12)
sickness/hospitalization ( 6,8,12)
Education/Higher Education ( 4,9,11
Marriage (7,11)
Kids ( 5,11)

Attachments

• Bhava Chalit.jpg
    Bhava Chalit.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 32

London89

Jupiter mahadasha started from 2008 and will end in 2024.
In nutshell... this events have taken place or will take place during Jupiter Mahadasha

foriegn travel/foreign settlement(3,9,12)
Purchase of vehicle/Property (4,11,12)
Sale of Vehicle/Property (3,5,10)
Job ( 6,10,11)
Love Affair/Physical Relationship - (5,8,12,11)
Love Affair Break up - (5,6,8,12)
sickness/hospitalization ( 6,8,12)
Education/Higher Education ( 4,9,11
Marriage (7,11)
Kids ( 5,11)

Hi,

Thanks for the new knowledge, never knew this thing before. Appreciate you guiding me about it :)

I checked the charts you posted, would you mind me asking what's FO in the 9th house pisces in both the charts?

Everything you mentioned is done. I can tick all of them except the last two- Marriage & kids.

Also, if you can give me a link on how to generate the bhava chalit chart? It seems more accurate regarding predictions.

Cheers to you! :smile: