Are there trust aspects in this synastry chart?

LovelyMissAries

This is the chart between me and someone I'm acquaintances with. We're friends on Facebook and "like" a lot of each other's posts, we have a lot in common, but I feel uneasy, for lack of a better term, around her when I see her in person. Secondly, I wondered if we can narrow down how she views me in the chart, like where to look for that etc. I'm willing to help and give my interpretation or whatever is needed but would like to know those things first. I definitely have feedback. :)

I think for trust we'd look at the 9th house... yes? If so, my 9th house falls in her 2nd, doesn't seem like anything extraordinary with no planets being there, but her 9th house is overlapping my 3rd - interesting. Her 4th house overlapping my 11th - does that mean she is comfortable with me?

Attachments

• amh.jpg
    amh.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 23

Jadi

It's a mutual thing, Your Sun/Venus/Merc in opposition to her Pluto makes you both a bit uncomfortable in eachother's presence, you're a bit fascinated by her presence and she's wondering why. She might even be the one who is more unnerved by you judged by your Pluto square her Sun/Merc. It could mean that it makes her feel like you want to control her in some way, I'm not saying you do but this is how she feels. Her Mars opposite your Saturn/Neptune means that she might think you're a bit uptight and gullible.

However, the rest of your synastry is smooth. Sun/merc trine your Sun/Venus/Merc, you two get along just fine. Her Neptune trine your Sun, she feels accepted and likes to open up to you.

LovelyMissAries

Wouldn't she feel that way about most women in general because of Pluto in Libra?

I think she's fine, but isn't straightforward with me. I wasn't sure if her 1st house Neptune was at play in general or doing something in synastry.

I don't know if she feels that way about me because we've never been in an environment where I had a choice to control her or not. I met her because I frequented the shop she works at and she told me I should apply, and our rapport grew from that. When I think about her vibe vs. mine though... actually you know what, I genuinely noticed her lack of eye contact last time I saw her! I wondered to myself if she actually wasn't very confident, but perhaps I'm the intense one without realizing it. I bet people can pick up on when they're being focused on in general - astrology induced or not.

Maybe things I do naturally come off like I'm trying to control her, but I'd be surprised... :confused:

Jadi

Wouldn't she feel that way about most women in general because of Pluto in Libra?

I think she's fine, but isn't straightforward with me. I wasn't sure if her 1st house Neptune was at play in general or doing something in synastry.

I don't know if she feels that way about me because we've never been in an environment where I had a choice to control her or not. I met her because I frequented the shop she works at and she told me I should apply, and our rapport grew from that. When I think about her vibe vs. mine though... actually you know what, I genuinely noticed her lack of eye contact last time I saw her! I wondered to myself if she actually wasn't very confident, but perhaps I'm the intense one without realizing it. I bet people can pick up on when they're being focused on in general - astrology induced or not.

Maybe things I do naturally come off like I'm trying to control her, but I'd be surprised... :confused:
Not everyone with Pluto in Libra will have the same effect on women in general, it's a generational planet, thus it get's activated by aspects from inner/personal planets, not the other way around.

Also, your Moon's are inconjunct/quincunx and her Moon is opposing Jupiter. There seems to be a lack of understanding between you two on an emotional level and if you were to get closer a lot of compromise needs to happen.

So yes, the chart tells me that you come across as a bit dominant/intimidating to her. Your Pluto square her Sun is very telling of that, she feels out of place with you around her and she might try to avoid you.

Jadi

It's very likely she is insecure. Both her Mars and Venus are debilitated, she's not very comfortable with the her own assertion and tends to be highly critical of herself. The ruler of her ascendant is conjunct Saturn, making her careful in nature. Her Moon is right under the ascendant, which reinforces self conscious behaviour and then she has Neptune in her first house. A highly sensitive soul. But it's not something you'd notice right away with a Sag moon/asc and a Leo sun.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

So yes, the chart tells me that you come across as a bit dominant/intimidating to her. Your Pluto square her Sun is very telling of that, she feels out of place with you around her and she might try to avoid you.

Sorry to branch off but with you mentioning the Moons it made me think of how I attract a LOT of Sag moons and YES X1000 does a lot of compromise need to happen to understand one another. What do they even see in me that they come flocking though??! I'm so reserved with my Saturn squares and earth moon, and waaay more diplomatic.

Also, I definitely feel out of place around her. I can't remember if I mentiomed it before but she's like...the epitome of Sandy at the end of Grease, and she is very popular (or at least has a ton of contacts) and does a lot of cool stuff. When I'm around her I feel lame, and she even made a comment about me babysitting her kid that I thought was odd since she doesn't know me. So...could the energy be reversed in Sun square Pluto?

BUT yes - she was sexually assaulted in high school, and then later on she got fake boobs which I'm tentative to describe as insecurity, but given the context here specifically I'm leaning towards it.

Any aspects I could capitalize on to make her more at ease with me?

Last edited: