Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-18-2016, 03:51 AM

Doomed to single/virginal life?

Hi all! I was wondering whether my chart indicates a solitary type life and remaining a virgin. This isn't a lack of interest on my part because I'm more than a little interested in intimacy but most people just aren't interested in me. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

I'm going to try to include an alternate chart link, since astro is the only site that ever shows aspects with my venus (not sure why that happens).

Last edited by jsmi; 04-22-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Unread 03-18-2016, 04:13 AM

Re: Doomed to single/virginal life?

I also have Chiron in the 8th - is it that others that do not want you, or that you feel you have not met the person you would like to engage with?
The Following User Says Thank You to duenderoja For This Useful Post:
jsmi (03-21-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duenderoja View Post
I also have Chiron in the 8th - is it that others that do not want you, or that you feel you have not met the person you would like to engage with?
Well, the few that have shown interest are ones that I'm either not interested in myself (like a boss that was 40 years older than me) or are completely opposite lifestyle wise (an extremely religious man). Other than those two situations, I feel that others don't want me.
Unread 03-18-2016, 12:00 PM

You must conquer that feeling.

In order to feel wanted by others, you must desire your self. Do things for your self, spoil yourself.

If you want others to treat your self nicely, treat your own self nicely.

Everything you want from others you must do for yourself first. Most women who complain like you have are not doing the best by themselves. It has very little to do with a chart, except for what causes this behavior.
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 02:43 PM

The only thing I could say about the chart that you're a bit scary to other people, due to that Pluto in your first house. Your seventh lord is in the twelfth house, which could make you attract secret admirers
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadi For This Useful Post:
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 02:54 PM

People do not find you scary, they find you intimidating.
jsmi (03-21-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
People do not find you scary, they find you intimidating.
The difference is?
jsmi (03-21-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:08 PM

I always find it interesting when women say they can't find men to be intimate with. I thought all we had to do was walk outside? Go to a club or bar?

Kidding ...Changing your look might help. How do you think you come across to men?
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:11 PM

One indication I note is that ruler of your 7th house is actually in pretty nice shape zodiacally speaking -- Its the in sect benefic and dignified in Libra. But its placed in the cadent 12th both by quadrant and whole sign.

This could be taken to mean that while potential partners are desirable/attractive there is difficulty in beginning relationships. Opportunities are there but nothing comes of them more often than not.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
The difference is?
I do not know - guys find me intimidating with my cuspal 1st/2nd house Pluto. But the good ones are not intimidated. I see it as a filter for weak men - weak men get steamrolled by me because I have Sun sextile Pluto and Moon square Pluto. Very plutonic.

7th lord in 12th means she will marry a foreigner - or someone from opposite coast.

Last edited by duenderoja; 03-18-2016 at 03:15 PM.
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
7th lord in 12th means she will marry a foreigner - or someone from opposite coast.
Yes, it also means she could attract secret admirers in her direct environment...

Why do I say that? The 8th house represents the secrets you keep from other people, the 12th represents the secrets that people hold from you.

A position is not inclined to hold one interpretation.
jsmi (03-18-2016)
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Yes, it also means she could attract secret admirers in her direct environment...

Why do I say that? The 8th house represents the secrets you keep from other people, the 12th represents the secrets that people hold from you.

I care very little for the dating stages. I only ever speak of marriage - that one great love.

So when I made the statement, I never discounted anyone else's interpretation- I merely stated the endgame.

Just mentioning it here, because my thread is getting very little traffic, can anyone analyze this synastry chart? Any input is welcome! [http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=92216]

Last edited by duenderoja; 03-18-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
I care very little for the dating stages. I only ever speak of marriage - that one great love.

So when I made the statement, I never discounted anyone else's interpretation- I merely stated the endgame.
Touché
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Touché
where is your Pluto ?
Unread 03-18-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
I always find it interesting when women say they can't find men to be intimate with. I thought all we had to do was walk outside? Go to a club or bar?

Kidding ...Changing your look might help. How do you think you come across to men?
I wish I had their luck; I figure at this point I'll have to pay! I'd assume I come across as rather young because I'm so short.

Last edited by jsmi; 04-22-2017 at 06:23 AM.
Unread 03-18-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
One indication I note is that ruler of your 7th house is actually in pretty nice shape zodiacally speaking -- Its the in sect benefic and dignified in Libra. But its placed in the cadent 12th both by quadrant and whole sign.

This could be taken to mean that while potential partners are desirable/attractive there is difficulty in beginning relationships. Opportunities are there but nothing comes of them more often than not.
That makes sense. I guess that goes along with the single life?
Unread 03-18-2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
I do not know - guys find me intimidating with my cuspal 1st/2nd house Pluto. But the good ones are not intimidated. I see it as a filter for weak men - weak men get steamrolled by me because I have Sun sextile Pluto and Moon square Pluto. Very plutonic.

Quote:

This is really interesting! The one time I had someone read my chart (from etsy) they had said that I'm likely to either be single or find someone through work. So, it's very interesting to hear another perspective.
Unread 03-18-2016, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmi View Post
That makes sense. I guess that goes along with the single life?
Well for some people it's much worse. Some people don't even get potential suitors.

I also think something about you personally contributes to this. People in this thread have already mentioned the pluto near your ascendant that may cause you to have an intimidating air. Traditionally, your Scorpio rising ruler Mars is in Aries, which makes it dignified.

This means that you might be regarded as Martial person - energetic, fighter, "sharp" and yes even intimidating. Interestingly, it is placed in the 5th house by quadrant -- which inclines you to express yourself mostly in the sphere of enjoyments and pleasures - one such area being romance. It is 6th by whole sign which actually means that it's in its "joy". All of these factors plus the fact that this is a nocturnal birth makes Mars a positive influence in the chart.

What puts the damper on Mars is Saturn. Saturn is the Malefic out of sect which increases his potential to do harm in the chart. He is in his domicile - Capricorn - and in a dominating square towards Mars - you. I take this to mean that what ever Saturn signifies oppresses and stops you in your tracks - and is quite successful at it. It thwarts (Saturn) your actions (Mars). And where is Mars located again? In the 5th house. Taking everything together, Saturn stops any actions that occur within the sphere of romances and pleasures.

Saturn, ruling both the 3rd and 4th -- signifies your family. Has it been the case that your family members stops you from pursuing relationships? Do they get in your way generally speaking?
jsmi (03-19-2016)
Unread 03-19-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Well for some people it's much worse. Some people don't even get potential suitors.

I also think something about you personally contributes to this. People in this thread have already mentioned the pluto near your ascendant that may cause you to have an intimidating air. Traditionally, your Scorpio rising ruler Mars is in Aries, which makes it dignified.

This means that you might be regarded as Martial person - energetic, fighter, "sharp" and yes even intimidating. Interestingly, it is placed in the 5th house by quadrant -- which inclines you to express yourself mostly in the sphere of enjoyments and pleasures - one such area being romance. It is 6th by whole sign which actually means that it's in its "joy". All of these factors plus the fact that this is a nocturnal birth makes Mars a positive influence in the chart.

What puts the damper on Mars is Saturn. Saturn is the Malefic out of sect which increases his potential to do harm in the chart. He is in his domicile - Capricorn - and in a dominating square towards Mars - you. I take this to mean that what ever Saturn signifies oppresses and stops you in your tracks - and is quite successful at it. It thwarts (Saturn) your actions (Mars). And where is Mars located again? In the 5th house. Taking everything together, Saturn stops any actions that occur within the sphere of romances and pleasures.

Saturn, ruling both the 3rd and 4th -- signifies your family. Has it been the case that your family members stops you from pursuing relationships? Do they get in your way generally speaking?
My parents want a lot of control in my life and basically, want me to live the way they want. My tastes tend to differ and they don't like that.

ETA: Does Saturn win out against a lot of Martial traits?

Last edited by jsmi; 04-22-2017 at 06:24 AM.
Unread 03-19-2016, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Does Saturn win out against a lot of Martial traits?
Saturn does have influence on your personality due to it's aspects to the ascendant ruler and the moon. I should have mentioned this earlier but I had a lapse in concentration.

What Saturn may very well do is put the breaks on your personality expression . While an unhindered Mars may mean a outgoing,brave and impulsive individual, Saturn may introduce traits of reticence and even cowardice, making you gun shy as the energy of Mars is curtailed. It may also have an effect on your mind/emotions/psychology as it sextiles your Moon from a superior position.

I notice what you said about your height and Saturn can have a restrictive/shrinking effect on what it touches in the chart, which in this case your body (Asc ruler/ Moon).
jsmi (03-19-2016)
Unread 03-19-2016, 03:19 AM

Quote:

Hi all! I was wondering whether my chart indicates a solitary type life and remaining a virgin.
This isn't a lack of interest on my part because I'm more than a little interested in intimacy
but most people just aren't interested in me. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

I'm going to try to include an alternate chart link,
since astro is the only site that ever shows aspects with my venus
(not sure why that happens).

Alternate Chart
According to Medieval astrology
if you marry, then is likely to occur later in life
either that or possibly a marriage to an older man
the following comment explains in more detail with an example chart

DELINEATING MARRIAGE (MEDIEVAL METHOD) thread discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...090#post384090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnisphericus View Post

In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.
According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC,
because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth
and that she will take young man in her older years, but not an older husband.

But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC),
then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

This is the chart of Jennifer Aniston.
She was very publicly married with Brad Pit and had numerous broken relationships after that.
Her Sun is in fixed sign, so she married once.
The problem is that this Sun is afflicted from the Lord of the 7th and the Sun itself is Almuten of the 7th. This is (and other testimonies) what brought divorce.

Jennifer was 31 years old when she married Brad, so not so young. Brad was 36, a little bit older then her.
Sun is in the Oriental Quarter, but from the Middle of Aquarius till the End of Pisces which testifies that the she will take older man and in her older years (older from Medieval viewpoint).
With the Sun in the same sign there is occidental planet, which again testifies about older man and marriage in older years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
jsmi (03-19-2016)
Unread 03-19-2016, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Saturn does have influence on your personality due to it's aspects to the ascendant ruler and the moon. I should have mentioned this earlier but I had a lapse in concentration.

What Saturn may very well do is put the breaks on your personality expression . While an unhindered Mars may mean a outgoing,brave and impulsive individual, Saturn may introduce traits of reticence and even cowardice, making you gun shy as the energy of Mars is curtailed. It may also have an effect on your mind/emotions/psychology as it sextiles your Moon from a superior position.

I notice what you said about your height and Saturn can have a restrictive/shrinking effect on what it touches in the chart, which in this case your body (Asc ruler/ Moon).
This is crazy spot on for me. No matter what I may want to do for fun, I always have that voice in my head saying "that irresponsible" or make me incredibly anxious (some social anxiety). It's almost like I always have two personalities where sometimes I can be brave and not care about what others think, then at other times anxious and way too concerned.
Unread 03-19-2016, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
According to Medieval astrology
if you marry, then is likely to occur later in life
either that or possibly a marriage to an older man
the following comment explains in more detail with an example chart

DELINEATING MARRIAGE (MEDIEVAL METHOD) thread discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...090#post384090
Thank you! That's fascinating. It makes me wonder if kids are in my future, or if I should stick with the having them through a sperm bank idea, since marrying at an older age would likely mean that I wouldn't be able to have kids.

Edit: I don't want to make a new post and bump mine up for no reason. I posted something similar 4 years ago and never received a response, so it means a lot that you all responded. I truly appreciate all your time and effort, so thank you again.

Last edited by jsmi; 03-22-2016 at 08:09 AM.
Unread 03-22-2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
I apologize for bumping up my thread. However, I was thinking about this today at work. In this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=49494
most people talk about Sagittarius' influence, the 9th house, or Jupiter when it comes to foreign type marriages.

However, I'm a little confused. Jupiter is in my 7th, but in a different sign then my 7th house. No0b question, but how does that work if it's in my 7th house, but ruled by a different planet. Does it lose Taurus' connection to Venus?
Unread 03-22-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
I apologize for bumping up my thread. However, I was thinking about this today at work. In this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=49494
most people talk about Sagittarius' influence, the 9th house, or Jupiter when it comes to foreign type marriages.

However, I'm a little confused. Jupiter is in my 7th, but in a different sign then my 7th house. No0b question, but how does that work if it's in my 7th house, but ruled by a different planet. Does it lose Taurus' connection to Venus?
Your 7th cusp is in the 8th sign from your ascendant. So for you, your Jupiter will have more 8th house qualities then for an outsider, who'll say that from their perspective it has more 7th house qualities.

House cusps are specific points in your life. The houses counted from the ascendant are how you relate to that specific cusp. Why? It's counted from your ascendant, the ascendant represents you.

I hope that sheds some light At least this is how I look at it.

Last edited by Jadi; 03-22-2016 at 10:49 AM.
jsmi (03-23-2016)

Tags
doomed, life, single, single or virginal