Will I win?

HeartTree

I’m asking if I will win or be selected to this art related happening I applied? Question was asked 3 days ago btw.

I’m not sure how to interpret this as 10th house ruler is same as asc ruler Mercury. I’m I then only Moon? Venus, planet of arts and minor fortune is next to ascendant and applying conjunction with Moon.

Mercury is also separating from 7th ruler. So judge is opposing/rejecting my competitors? Neptune is exactly on cusp of 7th. I’m not sure is this about me being unrealistic about my competitors or Neptune bringing luck to them as it is also related to arts.

I’m hoping opinions from wiser members of this community ☺️ Results should be out by end of the month

IleneK

Premium Member
I’m asking if I will win or be selected to this art related happening I applied? Question was asked 3 days ago btw.

I’m not sure how to interpret this as 10th house ruler is same as asc ruler Mercury. I’m I then only Moon? Venus, planet of arts and minor fortune is next to ascendant and applying conjunction with Moon.

Mercury is also separating from 7th ruler. So judge is opposing/rejecting my competitors? Neptune is exactly on cusp of 7th. I’m not sure is this about me being unrealistic about my competitors or Neptune bringing luck to them as it is also related to arts.

I’m hoping opinions from wiser members of this community ☺️ Results should be out by end of the month

I'm no expert in this kind [or any kind] of horary. But I would think you are asking if your art, if your submission, the 5th house, will win, rather than you?
If so then we are looking at Saturn and Merc.
First, with Merc still combust, but leaving combustion, and Moon opposite Nep on the angles, its seems like there might be a lot of confusion around either the matter?
Merc is long separated from its aspect to Saturn. Saturn is strong in its dignity, which is positive, but also retrograde.
I would say the weight of the testimony is not favorable, but I, too, would be interested in the comments of other, more skilled horary practitioners.

HeartTree

Thank you Ilene ❤️ Well its international competition so my chances are limited. But I think I can still be chosen. It’s about my submission but I’m not sure if it’s not 10th house thing as it is competition?

IleneK

Premium Member
Good luck in the competition.
I think the competition award is 10th and your creative submission is the 5th.
So Merc/10th to Sat/5th?

Last edited: