Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

leomoon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_artichoke#:~:text=The%20Jerusalem%20artichoke%20%28Helianthus%20tuberosus%29%2C%20also%20called%20sunroot%2C,tuber%2C%20which%20is%20used%20as%20a%20root%20vegetable.

Despite one of its names, the Jerusalem artichoke has no relationship to Jerusalem, and it is not a type of artichoke, though the two are distantly related as members of the daisy family.

from Edgar's reading:
"(Q) What was the Jerusalem artichoke given for?
(A) An activity upon the pancreas. It carries - it is the greatest source of insulin that may be assimilated by the body." (2094-2)

The French in particular were especially fond of the vegetable, which reached its peak popularity at the turn of the 19th century.[9] The Jerusalem artichoke was titled 'best soup vegetable' in the 2002 Nice Festival for the Heritage of the French Cuisine.

The flower of the Jerusalem artichoke, looks just like the daisy(see Wiki)

Jerusalem artichokes have 650 mg potassium per 1 cup (150g) serving. They are also high in iron, and contain 10-12% of the USRDA of fiber, niacin, thiamine, phosphorus, and copper

The "tubers" of this plant - vaguely resembling a ginger root in appearance

While it is not the same as the artichoke, it does bear the same name, preceded by Jerusalem, (which isn't from there)
The Jerusalem artichoke, also called sunroot, sunchoke, wild sunflower, topinambur, or earth apple, is a species of sunflower native to central North America

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-read...ealth-database/therapies-jerusalem-artichoke/

Last edited:

AppLeo

Years ago I read a book called The Sugar Blues. Nice easy read about the rise and fall of civilizations based on the use of sugar. I try to limit my intake. But it is literally in everything processed. But, I don’t eat much processed anyway. Allergies. I like ice cream. And halvah, but it’s honey!

Yeah 99% of food in the average store is bad for you
its really bad

Opal

Premium Member
Being susceptible to psoriasis for decades, I had to try and change my sugar intake. Edgar Cayce recommended honey in place of; but also recommended for those who desire sugar, to buy "beet sugar".

Beet sugar is used rather extensively in Europe for their baking.

Here it is (has become) quite expensive. It's only the cost that stopped me from buying it as I did for many years. The taste is the same. Just grittier then refined sugar.

Kroger was advertising Beet Sugar yesterday: ($8.99) for 3 lbs. the NOW brand.

from the ad:

https://www.kroger.com/p/now-foods-real-food-beet-sugar/0073373906910

I still use sugar, but less all the time. Everything I like of course seems to have sugar like International delight creamer, and I love dark chocolate.

So I still indulge but try to limit the intake as I once was warned my blood sugar was higher....So again, I went to my Edgar Cayce readings and found that he recommended often, Jerusalem Artichoke (which doesn't grow in the desert where I am.) but prolifically in Virginia and the eastern states.

I buy capsules of it and take one every day. My last 3 blood tests, were all normal and within range. So "I'm having my dark chocolate, (cake) and eating it too"

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-read...ke/#:~:text=Jerusalem artichoke is a primary%
20therapy%20in%20the,person%20depending%20upon%
20the%20severity%20of%20the%20condition.

I love them! They are an excellent alternative to potatoes, and they are versatile. You can boil, like a potato, put them in a stir fry, or fresh in a salad. You only need to plant them once, in an area that gets good sun, with room to grow, and they will always grow there.

They have a beautiful yellow autumn flower, they grow to about four foot high.

In WW2 the Allied Forces dropped potato beetles on Germany. They were fortunate to have the tuber of Jerusalem Artichokes growing to have something to eat as the potato crop, was damaged.

I am surprised they won’t grow in Arizona.

They are also great for hiking and biking. Raw they have no starch, nor are they sweet. Kind of like refreshing solid water. Totally recommend this, and! I am not allergic to it!!!🙂

Opal

Premium Member
There's controversy over whether the U.S. ever dropped beetles on Germany during WWII. England accused Germany of it. The U.S. "Colorado" potato bug spread to Europe in the 1800s through imports of American potatoes, and the infestation did a lot of damage.

https://www.gildshire.com/colorado-potato-bug-allegedly-went-war/

I learned about it from a man that was in Germany as a child. At the age of 8 he was Hitler youth. He was a very smart and interesting man. He gifted us a Jerusalem artichoke from his garden. And a Japanese maple. We did work on his home. His wife was a fabulous baker.

The truth. Who knows?🙂

david starling

There's a good chance that Breatharianism will become the diet of choice during the Aquarian Age. In the Hindu religion, the word for life-sustaining air is "Prana".

In this Age, whether or not it's possible to live on air alone is highly doubtful, but Age-conditions change, from one Age to another.

For example, the previous Age has many stories of miracles, and miraculous abilities. Our religions are based on them, but they're from the past. Time for another Age of miracles!

WITHOUT all the warfare and violence, which, from the perspective of this Age, would be a miracle in and of itself!

Last edited:

david starling

The basic idea is, that we're on the verge of moving onto a higher plane of existence, where good things impossible now will become both possible and normal. As for current Earthly conditions, "It's always darkest before the Dawn".

This runs entirely counter to the common notion that life in the Age of Aquarius will be pretty much like it is now, but with more powerful technology and more regimentation.

Last edited:

leomoon

Breatharianism :lol::lol::lol: Background info on the Breatharians: (thanks for the levity, I needed some)

Wiley Brooks (1936-2016[42]) was the founder of the Breatharian Institute of America. He was first introduced to the public in 1980 when he appeared on the TV show That's Incredible!
Brooks stopped teaching shortly before his death in 2016 to "devote 100% of his time on solving the problem as to why he needed to eat some type of food to keep his physical body alive and allow his light body to manifest completely".
Brooks claims to have found "four major deterrents" which prevented him from living without food: "people pollution", "food pollution", "air pollution", and "electro pollution".

In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a Slurpee, a hot dog, and Twinkies. He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining that when he's surrounded by junk culture and junk food, consuming them adds balance.[46]

Wiley Brooks later claimed that Diet Coke and McDonald's cheeseburgers have special "5D" properties. The idea of separate but interconnected 5D and 3D worlds is a major part of Wiley Brooks' ideology, and Wiley Brooks encourages his followers to only eat these special 5D foods, as well as to meditate on a set of magical 5D words.

Brooks's institute has set various prices for prospective clients wishing to learn how to live without food, ranging from US$100,000 with an initial deposit of $10,000,[48] to one billion dollars, to be paid via bank wire transfer with a preliminary deposit of $100,000, for a session called an "Immortality workshop".[49] A payment plan was also offered.[50] These charges were typically presented as limited time offers exclusively for billionaires

leomoon

above post from Wikipedia background of "Breatharians"

Here is another from same link: :wink:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Hira Ratan Manek

Hira Ratan Manek (born 12 September 1937) claims that since 18 June 1995, he has lived on water and occasionally tea, coffee, and buttermilk. Manek states that sungazing is the key to his health,[53] citing yogis, ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Native Americans as practitioners of the art.

While he and his proponents state that medical experts have confirmed his ability to draw sustenance by gazing at the sun,[55] he was caught on camera eating a big meal in a San Francisco restaurant in the 2011 documentary Eat the Sun

david starling

I agree, it's highly doubtful that it would be possible for life to survive without devouring life in an Age ruled by Saturn, "the Devourer". And, I don't believe Saturn will rule the Aquarian Age. So, I'm talking about possibilities for the future Age of Aquarius.

Same for things like levitation, ESP, and affecting matter using the mind.

leomoon

I suppose the Breatharians and the followers of Yogi whats his name - who use to jump in a box saying that was their ability to levitate, were forerunners then. Saturn rules both AQ & Capricorn.

I can't recall which show it was that announced the followers of a certain yogi guru would demonstrate the art of levitating. We watched that afternoon, and disappointed that all they did was jump around sitting in a box onstage. I was embarrassed for them. :crying: Can't recall if Doug Henning was part of the act however, I think he was. He was completely taken in by that Yogi guy: They either followed him or the Raja guy who was a scammer.
Rajneesh, who was arrested while trying to flee the country in his private Lear jet, later pleaded guilty to immigration law violations, fined $400,000, before returning to his native India where he died in 1990 at 58 of heart failure. “It was a very tense time,” recalls former Jefferson district attorney Michael Sullivan, who spent 12 days in an intensive care unit after the group reportedly poisoned him with arsenic-laced coffee in 1983. “Those of us who lived through it are just grateful it ended peacefully.”
https://people.com/crime/wild-wild-country-rajneesh-cult-took-over-oregon-town/

Randi claimed that Henning had immersed himself so thoroughly in transcendental meditation that he "abandoned regular medical treatment for liver cancer, continued to pursue his diet of nuts and berries, and died of the disease (died at age 52)

I recall Amazing Randi befriended Henning, and tried to get him to eat regularly without much success.

At the end of each World of Magic performance, Henning addressed the audience with the same monologue: "Anything the mind can conceive is possible. Nothing is impossible. All you have to do is look within, and you can realize your fondest dreams. I would like to wish each one of you all of life's wonders and a joyful age of enlightenment."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Henning

In 1992, Henning and Transcendental Meditation founder, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, drafted plans for a $1.5 billion-dollar project called "Maharishi Veda Land" near Niagara Falls, Ontario

He died before that theme park could be built......

Doug Henning use to say after all his shows, "It's an illusion" (drawing out the last word) :wink: "Il-luuu-sion"

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/9231/doug-henning

Last edited:

david starling

This is a funny article, but it seems that this guy was able (under observation) to obtain a certain amount of energy to sustain him, during fasting while "sun gazing":

https://web.archive.org/web/2015090...u.com/2005/12/10/stories/2005121011610400.htm

Seems everyone is jumping the gun, regarding the ending of this "Age of Guns". It's by no means over, it's in its most concentrated, culminating stage, which is the pattern for tropical, Cardinal-sign Ages. They have to overcome the entire past season of Ages, in order to open the way to the future, and they build gradually, accelerating in the final degrees.

Just as the Age of Libra ushered in City-state civilization, which superseded the Neolithic, in its last degrees. Saturn IS still able to oppress and suppress Aquarius, until the Age-marker solidly ingresses the tropical Sign (2149, according to my careful calculations). Then, Uranian rulership will take full control, with Saturn as a "backseat-driver".

Imagine what a Uranian-ruled Age will be like, once Saturn loses its sharp-edged scythe. Saturn was known as the god of time, and Saturn's time to rule our planet is gradually coming to an end.

Last edited:

david starling

Leomoon, do you consider Aquarius to be under both Saturnian and Uranian rulerships?

In my opinion, Uran is Domicile-ruler of Aquarius, and Saturn is "foreign ruler".

Last edited:

leomoon

Leomoon, do you consider Aquarius to be under both Saturnian and Uranian rulerships?

In my opinion, Uran is Domicile-ruler of Aquarius, and Saturn is "foreign ruler".

Yes, I did think of Uranus as a matter of fact, of course.
But wasn't trump a kind of negative Uranian soul? :devil:

leomoon

It just occurred to me, what we are all facing now:

The aspect of the year is Saturn in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus implies a clash of the old and the new.
There is currently a T Square of Saturn in AQ opposed by Mars and Venus in Leo challenged by Uranus in Taurus, all Fixed signs everywhere we look. The 4th "missing" leg of the T Square - is Scorpio. Which planet via a transit in Scorpio, will get us out of this dilemma?

They use to say the way out of the dilemma, is shown by the open leg sign
(person?)

david starling

Using the idea of "combust", Uran is obliterated by the Sun in his chart, especially because they're opposite Sign-rulers, and his chart is focused on his Mars/Asc conjunction in Leo.

CapAquaPis

Apocalyptic astrology believes 2022 to 2036 could be the final years of earth, it appears 2020-2021 was the catalyst to begin the progression of the end times.

2022 - Virgo (next year, the next US congressional election).
2023 - Leo (opposite sign of Aquarius in the age we're in).
2024 - Cancer (the next US presidential election).
2025 - Gemini (an air sign like Aquarius).
2026 - Orion (The US' Bicentennial...unless our country collapsed by then).
2027 - Taurus (a fixed sign like Aquarius).
2028 - Aries (The 2028 summer olympic games held in Los Angeles).
2029 - Cetus (parazodiac, could be an epic year).
2030 - Pisces (a new decade, I will turn 50 then).
2031 - Aquarius (Climate Catastrophe, a peak of global warming and change).
2032 - Capricorn (a malefic and fatalist sign).
2033 - Sagittarius (a masculine sign like Aquarius).
2034 - Ophiuchus (parazodiac, a very epic year as well).
2035 - Scorpio (a more malefic and more fatalist sign).
2036 - Libra (Asteroid Apophis to possibly strike the earth, esp off CA coast).

God only knows what will occur in these years under the influence of these signs...late 2021 will be CA's gubernatorial recall election...not good (or bad?).