Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-10-2020, 03:17 AM

does he have a face tattoo?

i have been talking to this guy through internet, he lives abroad but i definately would say we have like a click going on, i think he is really cute and everything.... BUT i have been wondering about something and its weird...the thing is i think he has a tattoo on his face...i even think i saw photos of him with a face tattoo on his social media, until one day when i just jokingly said something like thats as stupid as getting a tattoo on your face...by which i meant like the mugshot of that crystal meth addict mom with the swastika on her forehead....NOT like the cool tats i see nowadays WHICH I ACTUALLY like very much and i would even think he is more hot with it- i have venus in aquarius i like such things....but unfortunately after i said that i think he deleted the photos where its visible and now everytime we facetime he either has like a scarve on or is filming in the dark or from a strange angle and now i feel weird even asking since he is so weird about it!!!....and i didnt even mean it like that but now im soooo curious to find out because maybe im imagining things who knows

so i thought lets do the horary why not cest la vie

so i think the answer is YES because the desc= aquarius - different, unconventional, and if i go by the ruler being uranus its in taurus in the tenth- the tenth is the house of reputation, how other people see you- and planets in this house are EXTRA visible..then we have mars in aries- mars rules tats and aries rules the head...so yes i think he the answer is that he does have them..interesting that the moon is there too because he also has a tattoo of his moms name (moon-mother) AND a tattoo of a literal crescent moon (not on his face)

what do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2atw_does_he_have_a_facial_tattoo.10939.47415.jpg (50.2 KB, 8 views)

will commit if there is no commitment involved Sagittarius

Last edited by Januarystorm; 08-10-2020 at 03:23 AM.
Unread 08-11-2020, 03:19 AM

Re: does he have a face tattoo?

Hello Januarystorm,
Interesting question!
I interpret your question as "Did he get tattoed?" as something that have happened in the past, not as something in the future.
And I would say yes because the Moon was last over Mars in Aries.
Moon and Mars Angular = visible, front of body, prominent
Moon also in Taurus = extending to the neck on the left side (feminine sign)
Moon sextile Venus (Mutual reception) = Mom's name, crescent Moon as adornment.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Unread 08-14-2020, 06:14 AM

Re: does he have a face tattoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Hello Januarystorm,
Interesting question!
I interpret your question as "Did he get tattoed?" as something that have happened in the past, not as something in the future.
And I would say yes because the Moon was last over Mars in Aries.
Moon and Mars Angular = visible, front of body, prominent
Moon also in Taurus = extending to the neck on the left side (feminine sign)
Moon sextile Venus (Mutual reception) = Mom's name, crescent Moon as adornment.

Cheers!
Ouranos
yes he also definitely has several tattoos on his neck

funny i didnt even know taurus ruled the neck...always seemed more like mercury/gemini to me..but of course it makes sense now that ive thought about it

will commit if there is no commitment involved Sagittarius

Tags
face, tattoo