What are the indicators in a natal chart and transits of 'late blooming'?

Chillaxer

Can anyone help interpret if there are any 'late bloomer' signs on my chart, in both career, and relationships? I posted the current ephemeris below for transits. One thing I have noticed is that besides Chiron and Mercury just by 1 or 2 degrees, there are no planets in the western hemisphere of my natal chart. The nodal axis is 3rd/9th house. In terms of the outer planet transits, Chiron only recently crossed the IC, Uranus crossed it in about 2003. Neptune in 2012. Pluto is still in my 2nd house. I have a stellium in the third and planets in the 11th. I have Uranus as dominant followed by Saturn. I have two planets in Capricorn. Can anyone help me analyze this, natally and with transits?

Current Ephemeris (apparent positions):
Sun 12 Cnc 57'31" - 0°00'00" 06:56:19 22°48'12" Moon 13 Cnc 52'29" - 4°25'11" 06:58:21 18°18'54" Moon's Node 14 Vir 34'10"R 0°00'00" 11:03:09 6°04'27" Apogee 23 Sco 43'36"R 4°44'07" 15:30:14 -14°06'37" Mercury 09 Cnc 46'34" 1°04'17" 06:42:53 24°08'34" Venus 20 Cnc 31'54" 0°59'51" 07:29:28 22°51'08" Mars 23 Sco 11'58" - 2°40'52" 15:20:20 -21°09'46" Jupiter 17 Vir 33'46" 1°11'23" 11:16:06 6°00'32" Saturn 10 Sgr 59'08"R 1°44'29" 16:38:42 -20°21'42" Uranus 24 Ari 14'55" - 0°36'31" 01:30:43 8°50'03" Neptune 11 Psc 55'39"R - 0°51'13" 22:54:39 - 7°52'34" Pluto 16 Cap 17'31"R 1°22'37" 19:09:58 -21°04'26" Chiron 25 Psc 13'41"R 4°17'46" 23:35:40 2°02'54" Quaoar 28 Sgr 07'19"R 8°02'08" 17:52:17 -15°23'10" Sedna 25 Tau 53'37" -11°49'56" 03:45:29 7°42'37" Sgr A*/GalCtr 27 Sgr 05'12" - 5°36'36" 17:46:44 -29°00'39"

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Upload there now.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jj.45527.2357.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jj.45527.2357.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 43

Jadi

Yes, your Saturn is in conjunction with Jupiter, the significator of marriage. Both are retrograded. Venus is in Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn rx, conjunct Moon and in hard aspect with Pluto which makes it really hard to deal with frustrations in relationships.

Last edited:

ashriia

Yes, your Saturn is in conjunction with Jupiter, the significator of marriage.

Jupiter is the significator of marriage in a woman's chart. And native here is male so that wouldn't apply. Venus in Cap as you said would have more to do with delay in relationships, as well as moon also being in Cap.

Add to that,
DSC is in taurus(venus) and saturn is in libra (venus). Thats alot of saturn influence on venus.

Jadi

Jupiter is the significator of marriage in a woman's chart. And native here is male so that wouldn't apply. Venus in Cap as you said would have more to do with delay in relationships, as well as moon also being in Cap.
I would argue that's more of a traditional viewpoint, since Jupiter represents expansion and the bringer of luck I would say this would apply to either sex nowadays. Also Jupiter as the ruler of his second house, it still would be relevant? But I get your point; Traditionally they'll look at Jupiter in a female's chart as 'the husband', which I'm obviously not looking for :lol: I'm thinking of 'marriage' without including genderroles, I see it more as a fortunate happening, and thus related to Jupiter.

Last edited:

ashriia

I would argue that's more of a traditional viewpoint, since Jupiter represents expansion and the bringer of luck I would say this would apply to either sex nowadays. Also Jupiter as the ruler of his second house, it still would be relevant? But I get your point; Traditionally they'll look at Jupiter in a female's chart as 'the husband', which I'm obviously not looking for :lol: I'm thinking of 'marriage' without including genderroles, I see it more as a fortunate happening, and thus related to Jupiter.

I don't study traditional astrology, I might have learned a few things here and there from the traditional camp which I use on occasion.

If looking at "marriage" in terms of long-term partnerships without as you said, 'genderroles'. I'll often study Juno. by sign - conjunctions if any - house. Juno is pretty darn accurate from my research, regardless of gender or orientation.

The only time I use Jupiter in a mans chart is when jupiter is conjuncting the moon. As the native is likely to be married for the long haul.

Generally I see alot of themes involving moon and juno lastly venus in a man's chart concerning relationships or lack thereof.

But whatever works for you. Perhaps you delineate jupiter's influences in a way that I am unfamiliar with. :smile:

AJ Astrology

Can anyone help interpret if there are any 'late bloomer' signs on my chart, in both career, and relationships?

Hi Chillaxer,

Don't worry about being a late bloomer. Saturn is exalted in Libra and enjoys being in H12. Being retrograde just makes him slower than he normally is. The conjunction with Jupiter helps a lot, even though he's retrograde, too. Having the rulers of H2, H3 and H4 in H12 is a positive thing. For whatever career you'll have, people like you tend to work behind the scenes. Don't mistake not being in the spotlight as not good.

For relationships, the problem there is your Moon/Venus conjunction in Capricorn with Venus ruling H7. Venus in Capricorn can be very insecure, and then the Capricorn Moon can make people too cold.

Chillaxer

Hi Chillaxer,

Don't worry about being a late bloomer. Saturn is exalted in Libra and enjoys being in H12. Being retrograde just makes him slower than he normally is. The conjunction with Jupiter helps a lot, even though he's retrograde, too. Having the rulers of H2, H3 and H4 in H12 is a positive thing. For whatever career you'll have, people like you tend to work behind the scenes. Don't mistake not being in the spotlight as not good.

For relationships, the problem there is your Moon/Venus conjunction in Capricorn with Venus ruling H7. Venus in Capricorn can be very insecure, and then the Capricorn Moon can make people too cold.

Hi, thanks. But Saturn is in H11, and the rulers you mentioned are in H11. I'm not sure about ruler H4, that would be whether you are going on Aquarius or Pisces, but the ruler would be in H11 or H2

Jadi

Hi, thanks. But Saturn is in H11, and the rulers you mentioned are in H11. I'm not sure about ruler H4, that would be whether you are going on Aquarius or Pisces, but the ruler would be in H11 or H2
He's talking about the whole sign houses, every sign is considered a house counted from the ascendant.

Chillaxer

Chill Axer -

I have a Jup-Saturn conjunction and a Venus-Jupiter-Saturn Sextile and I guess you could say I was a late bloomer in terms of relationships, coming into my own mojo. In terms of career - I was not a late bloomer - I went straight from college into a career track (which changed a few times over many years).

The seriousness of Saturn can show up as "knowing what you want" "knowing what you don't want" or being afraid to take a mis-step because you "don't know what to expect from others," so you delay interest or search until you have a better idea. On the same token, Saturn sometimes clinches the deal early with all seriousness.

Having the Jup-Sat conjunct in Libra can accentuate that need for certainty in both relationships and work. On the one hand, you are not inclined to 'test the waters' lightheardedly and on the other hand, how are you gonna refine and define what you like and want and what suits you if you don't test the waters? Crazy dichotomy with that particular conjunction in Libra, and in 11th house.

Just get out there and take a few risks. The jupiter-saturn conjunction is brilliant for much, but it is most brilliant because no matter the risk that saturn takes, even if he falls on his bum, jupiter is always there to dust his buddy off with a laugh and keep saturn moving along on the continued plan.

Does the saturn retrograde with jupiter conjunct retrograde indicate anything political? I know H11 is about politics, wishes, revolution and I have felt a big delay and like there is a real 'Saturnian' sense with this, and also like it's a big deal. Does the Libra sing influence mean that this will be expressed in relationships, this dynamic? Or does it mean relationships are interlinked with freindships and politics?

Last edited: