My houses flooded! Help!

kai

My nicely renovated home was flooded last night when I came home. It's both floors. I have an insurance and because the house was nicely renovated by the previous owners, I was really happy to have entered a nice house where I didn't renovate anything myself. Looks like everything needs to be redone now including the walls and I feel devastated that after just a year or so, I need to start a renovation. My only concern now is whether the insurance company will pay for it? I have one, but I recently switched the companies...approximately 2 months ago. I only have learned to look at the relationship horaries, and honestly I have no clue as to which house to even consider in this case? Is insurance house 7th? Is it is then I see Mars as the L4 and Saturn as L7 both in the 4th house, so that shows where the matter is. Is 8th house the house of money?

I beg you guys to please read this chart for me since I am clueless. I would appreciate if you not guess on it please as this is really important matter for me right now, so I would love to get some feedback from the people who are really good at horaries. What should I expect from this situation? I want to renovate the house the same way as it was before the flood and I won't be able to afford the same type of renovation if it's left up to me (and family) to handle it...meaning if the insurance doesn't cover the damage for some reason....there's no reason except if they make a big deal that I switched the company 2 months ago. I heard that they always try to find something to deny you and this is the only issue, unless i'm being paranoid about that in vain.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Salme

Hello, kai

Money from your insurance company is Jupiter (L8), it's right on the cusp of the 2nd house which means you get paid. Since sextile to Jupiter was the last aspect made by moon and it was 8 degrees ago... 21 (Moon)-13(J)=8 i presume number 8 will be somehow present in the case. Either in the amount or in the timing of payments.

but Jupiter is debilitated in Virgo which means that the amount you get will probably not cover the renovation. Also Jupiter is moving retro and will do so till 9th of May, then it will start direct movement to meet Saturn. Saturn in it's turn will go retrograde till August. These two planets will form square untill mid-July.

Jupiter square Saturn is contradictory to the above aspect (Venus trine Jupiter) to an extent, especially regarding wealth. It suggests that over the next three months, it will be a battle to hold onto any gains already made. This aspect tends to retard growth, or at least means you have to work much harder to make gains. http://astrologyking.com/jupiter-retrograde/

I suggest Saturn (L7), retrograde, also placed in the sign of Jupiter, square to Jupiter will work as an inhibitor of your money matters. It will probably work as delays with papers or some sort of elder bureaucratic person to counteract you in this case.

I suggest you should just get prepared to such possibility that someone inside the insurance company will try to reduce the amount of payment\ delay the case. I also suggest you should be careful with papers since Moon in Scorpio (disturbed Moon for sure) opposes Mercury in Taurus (slow Mercury) and you can easily make some annoying mistake when filling papers.

Hope that helps!

kai

Thanks guys im on it now been busy with this house situation. I will update you on how things eventually unfold. A little more time is needed as Im in the middle of it all now. Thanks for the responses I really needed it!

katydid

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have been there. 10 years ago we came home from a family vacation and our downstairs bathroom had flooded, with a pipe burst, and the entire downstairs was drenched for 4 days. It was a nightmare. And the homeowners insurance was a double nightmare. ugh!

kai

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have been there. 10 years ago we came home from a family vacation and our downstairs bathroom had flooded, with a pipe burst, and the entire downstairs was drenched for 4 days. It was a nightmare. And the homeowners insurance was a double nightmare. ugh!

Thanks :(( Sorry to hear that you had a similar situation...probably even worse if you were on vacay and away for a while while I wasn't away for long. Yes now i need to get the HOA involved per request of my homeowners insurance...this is double pain for me. There's going to be some fighting involved i sense. I am going to move shortly to a new place for a few months. I'll keep you guys posted in a few days there should be some clarification as to what's going to happen exactly since now there's certain things im unsure of still. For now since i asked I am going to get paid so that's for sure and horary confirmed that, but don't know how much yet. The most important part is that im getting paid so the second issue now im facing is how much I'll be getting. Once that gets determined, Ill start renovating my house. Too bad the house was a nice one nicely renovated.

Come to think of it...no wonder my solar return has Neptune in my 4th, Mercury in 4th and Sun in 4th based on my relocated coordinates as I used the city i reside in not the birthplace. Neptune representing the flood, Sun representing my concentration on my house as well as renovation. There was also indication of a temporary relocation. When I saw my SR chart before all this happened I was like wtf is this all about what flood or relocation if i just moved in here last year or let alone renovating my brand new renovated home that i moved into. Now it's clear what my 'wtf' stood for and it's no longer a 'wtf' for sure :))))

Last edited:

katydid

Thanks :(( Sorry to hear that you had a similar situation...probably even worse if you were on vacay and away for a while while I wasn't away for long. Yes now i need to get the HOA involved per request of my homeowners insurance...this is double pain for me. There's going to be some fighting involved i sense. I am going to move shortly to a new place for a few months. I'll keep you guys posted in a few days there should be some clarification as to what's going to happen exactly since now there's certain things im unsure of still. For now since i asked I am going to get paid so that's for sure and horary confirmed that, but don't know how much yet. The most important part is that im getting paid so the second issue now im facing is how much I'll be getting. Once that gets determined, Ill start renovating my house. Too bad the house was a nice one nicely renovated.

Come to think of it...no wonder my solar return has Neptune in my 4th, Mercury in 4th and Sun in 4th based on my relocated coordinates as I used the city i reside in not the birthplace. Neptune representing the flood, Sun representing my concentration on my house as well as renovation. There was also indication of a temporary relocation. When I saw my SR chart before all this happened I was like wtf is this all about what flood or relocation if i just moved in here last year or let alone renovating my brand new renovated home that i moved into. Now it's clear what my 'wtf' stood for and it's no longer a 'wtf' for sure :))))

This reply prompted me to look at the ephemeris to see what transits I was having when we had the flood. I remembered it did involve Neptune somehow but just looked it up.

It flooded in early June of 2007.

Neptune was retro @ 21 Aquarius. It opposed Saturn @ 20 Leo.

I have a fixed Grand Square at 17--23 fixed. My Pluto is 23 Leo, my South Node is 18Leo.

So that Saturn/Neptune opposition was in my 4th/10th axis and on my nodes, which are involved in a Mercury/Jupiter/Pluto /Asc Grand square.

It was months of fighting with the HOA, which held our homeowners insurance. They tried to find something 'wrong' so they w:andy:'t have to pay. We had a teen who came to feed our cat and water our lawn and they tried to pin it on him.

kai

oh wow...well today i was told that i need to get my hoa involved so im contacting them tomorrow. the insurance comp adjuster said that if the hoa rejects, then try to get that rejection in writing from them. involving your cat and lawn into the mess? seriously...it shows how f*** they are. Sorry ((( So i guess Neptune does play a role in such scenarios...mine was so obvious it's just i never had this happen so i ignored neptune in my 4th. There's one free detailed SR interpretation online (the only one i have sound so far) that i used a while ago.

kai

I wanted to quickly update you guys on this flooding situation.
So I didn't get paid the full amount I hoped lol but it isn't that bad although you guys were right that it won't be the amount I wanted, but I am not complaining because I figured this amount is what I will get with hopes of getting more. So I can pretty much say hat I got paid the minimum of what I was hoping for the minimum to be as the worst case scenario. Interestingly, the # 8 definitely played the role here because that's the amount I got! Amazing! I love horary, helps out so much in life to clarify situations. I thank you guys for taking time looking at it...always appreciative of your detailed readings. Some of you have helped me a lot in relationship dept too to open up my eyes at certain things :)

Oh yes and I got paid 3 times different amounts, and yes there was a delay, so you got that too. There's another very small amount I am hoping to get now and get this case closed while I renovate my house.

kai

okay so the chart was casted on 4/23
right now it is 6/16

the timing is almost 9 units
9 weeks

Yup and that too since you had mentioned 9 weeks plus the case is about to close so that makes it 9 weeks...im glad to get this over with! thanks for the interpretation!