Sudden death of pet

Marsman

Respected Members

I took the attached chart roughly at 2.32 afternoon today ( Delhi , Indian Standard Time). The pet dog a 35 days old lab puppy was hale and hearty when we got him on 9 Feb, evening. Within a few days, suddenly he developed a viral disease and expired at 3 AM today.

Kindly indicate

1. Whether there are some forces good or evil which do not like pet dogs in the home. I had certain premonition before he got the serious illness and at the time of his death.

2. Can we keep another pet?

3. Is there any thing serious with the home?

4. Any other indications.

Kindly help me.

With utmost Respects,

Attachments

• Pet.jpg
    Pet.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 42

Vista

Did he have all his puppy shots? The Parvo Virus can kill puppies very quickly. diarhea, vomiting, and lethargy are signs. So sorry for your loss....

I can't read charts like this. It would be helpful to post a chart from astro.com. You can obtain them for free and attach here.
Respected Members

I took the attached chart roughly at 2.32 afternoon today ( Delhi , Indian Standard Time). The pet dog a 35 days old lab puppy was hale and hearty when we got him on 9 Feb, evening. Within a few days, suddenly he developed a viral disease and expired at 3 AM today.

Kindly indicate

1. Whether there are some forces good or evil which do not like pet dogs in the home. I had certain premonition before he got the serious illness and at the time of his death.

Kindly help me.

With utmost Respects,

Marsman

Dear Vista,

Thank you very much. I have attached the chart at the time of raising the query thro astro.

As a miracle, he recovered from Parvo attack nicely and the vet ruled out any further problem when he suddenly died early morning. He was fed by the vet only around 8 pm for the last time. I gave him the last dose of tonic suggested by vet around 10.30 pm. Early morning around 3 am, I suddenly woke up to and found him standing very exhausted with signs of vomiting. The moment I lifted him

The premonitions are:

1. When he was hale and hearty and in my lap , I could see an apparition of three middle aged woman laughing and trying to rip his stomach. It happened suddenly during day time around noon.

2. After his death, I could see another one hitting on the head of the dead puppy.

3. Please also see my pm also.
Very strangely, on both occasions

Attachments

• yuki prasna.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 53
  • yuki death.pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 45

Marsman

Very strangely, on both occasions, nothing untoward was happening around. The first incident happened around noon and the second one at 3 am immediately after his death.

Marsman

Dear Vista,

In order to interpret this unfortunate event further, I attach my birth chart. I took the puppy to a very senior vet apart from another experienced vet near my apartments in Delhi, India. I categorically told both of them that there is no difference between my life and the puppy's life.
I personally spoke to the top management of Royal Canin to get the recovery food for him. Before it could be delivered , he expired suddenly.

Attachments

• RMS CHART.pdf
    177.5 KB · Views: 43

Vista

The event charts have some very, very difficult configurations that point to an abrupt demise. I hope other astrologers will chime in and give their opinions. As said to you privately, I wonder if the bacteria from the parvo virus was somehow not eradicated completely and came back stronger than before? Also, I wonder if he somehow ate something you didn't know about that poisoned him? Puppies do that and sometimes no matter how well you watch them they can get into things you aren't aware of. So sad!!!

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and uses whole sign house format)

There is a chance-based on the horary chart (prasna chart)-that the puppy might have died due to something involved with the treatment the puppy was given:
-puppy is 6th whole sign house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-8th house from puppy = Cancer = Moon
-treatment (medicine, could also be food given for treatment, etc) = 10th house from puppy = Virgo = Mercury
-puppy (Sagittarius) is in his own 8th house (Cancer) = a rather ominous indication
-Moon-lord of puppy's 8th house-flows toward Jupiter (puppy) and Jupiter flows toward the Moon by retrograde motion = negative indications (since Moon is significator of the 8th house)
-the anareta (part of the killing planet) falls @ 23 Leo, and the puppy (Jupiter, by rx motion), the 8th house lord, Moon, and the 10th house (treatments, medicine house) lord Mercury, all flow toward the anareta, the anareta itself being the Sun (8th house lord Moon conjunct the anaretic Sun, Mercury flows toward the Sun, Sun flows toward Jupiter and Jupiter flows toward Sun by retrograde motion) = very unfortunate combination shown here
-10th house lord (treatments, etc) Mercury flows toward the anareta, the anaretic planet (Sun) and the puppy (Jupiter)-so, it is possible something used for medicine (or food) for the puppy, might have played some role in the puppy's sudden demise.

Vista

I thought so as well....something the puppy ingested. Nice breakdown of what was happening. Such a shame!

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and uses whole sign house format)

There is a chance-based on the horary chart (prasna chart)-that the puppy might have died due to something involved with the treatment the puppy was given:
-puppy is 6th whole sign house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-8th house from puppy = Cancer = Moon
-treatment (medicine, could also be food given for treatment, etc) = 10th house from puppy = Virgo = Mercury
-puppy (Sagittarius) is in his own 8th house (Cancer) = a rather ominous indication
-Moon-lord of puppy's 8th house-flows toward Jupiter (puppy) and Jupiter flows toward the Moon by retrograde motion = negative indications (since Moon is significator of the 8th house)
-the anareta (part of the killing planet) falls @ 23 Leo, and the puppy (Jupiter, by rx motion), the 8th house lord, Moon, and the 10th house (treatments, medicine house) lord Mercury, all flow toward the anareta, the anareta itself being the Sun (8th house lord Moon conjunct the anaretic Sun, Mercury flows toward the Sun, Sun flows toward Jupiter and Jupiter flows toward Sun by retrograde motion) = very unfortunate combination shown here
-10th house lord (treatments, etc) Mercury flows toward the anareta, the anaretic planet (Sun) and the puppy (Jupiter)-so, it is possible something used for medicine (or food) for the puppy, might have played some role in the puppy's sudden demise.

dr. farr

Respected Members

Kindly indicate

ANSWER: THIS WOULD REQUIRE A SPECIFIC SEPERATE QUESTION

ANSWER: SAME AS ABOVE

ANSWER: SAME AS ABOVE

THIS I HAVE ANSWERED IN MY DELINEATION OF THE HORARY CHART (PRASNA CHART) PROVIDED

With utmost Respects,

Condolences on the loss of the puppy.

dr. farr

In the EVENT chart:
-notice Pluto ( which can be indicative of unknown poisons, etc) is in the 1st house (physical well-being) and is opposed by Jupiter (sustenance of life)
-Sun (symbolic of Vital Force), Moon (indicative of the physical body in general) are conjunct Neptune (dissolving influences; also mysterious causes/influences; can also indicate drugs, etc)
-Venus (also in 1st house) and Mars (sudden occurences, also sudden inflammations, etc) are in partile square
-the Lot of Poison (aka Lot of Toxic Exposure: ascendant+North Node-Saturn) falls @ 12 Sagittarius:
a) in the 12th whole sign house, disposited by the Sun
b) the Lot being squared (within 2 degrees of exact) by the Sun: shows me a likely connection here between toxins (poison) and the Vital Force (the Sun) of the puppy
(notice also that Lot of Poison dispositor, the Sun, is lord of th 8th whole sign house in this event chart)
The Part of Fortune for the event falls in the first house @ 10 Capricorn, exactly opposed by Jupiter and conjoined by Pluto.

Vista

So do you think some kind of poison?

In the EVENT chart:
-notice Pluto ( which can be indicative of unknown poisons, etc) is in the 1st house (physical well-being) and is opposed by Jupiter (sustenance of life)
-Sun (symbolic of Vital Force), Moon (indicative of the physical body in general) are conjunct Neptune (dissolving influences; also mysterious causes/influences; can also indicate drugs, etc)
-Venus (also in 1st house) and Mars (sudden occurences, also sudden inflammations, etc) are in partile square
-the Lot of Poison (aka Lot of Toxic Exposure: ascendant+North Node-Saturn) falls @ 12 Sagittarius:
a) in the 12th whole sign house, disposited by the Sun
b) the Lot being squared (within 2 degrees of exact) by the Sun: shows me a likely connection here between toxins (poison) and the Vital Force (the Sun) of the puppy
(notice also that Lot of Poison dispositor, the Sun, is lord of th 8th whole sign house in this event chart)
The Part of Fortune for the event falls in the first house @ 10 Capricorn, exactly opposed by Jupiter and conjoined by Pluto.

dr. farr

Likely, although this could have been food poisoning or defective medication, or even an idiosyncratic reaction (or over-reaction) to the medicine given, which would have made it a "poison" for that puppy at that time: could have been any of these potentials.